ba bye

2»

Comments

• Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    english plz

did u find a bot to write on forum o.O thats effing pro dude.. and gratz on your new hp.. it wasnt that much before.. and my bow hits fair hard enough ty.. who is writting atm heroic or faildom? guess its heroic because faildom's english sucks. stop sharing account its bannable i heard

Now thats the best comeback ever LOL and my HP has been around that since lvl 92 when i changed build b:pleased

and no the person that always owns u is me(faildom), heroic quit loooooong time ago, and who cares if account sharing is bannable, hacking applequest is just as bannable as far as im concerned..... b:sad

btw ur rage against belle made me LOL in rl.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Now thats the best comeback ever LOL and my HP has been around that since lvl 92 when i changed build b:pleased

and no the person that always owns u is me(faildom), heroic quit loooooong time ago, and who cares if account sharing is bannable, hacking applequest is just as bannable as far as im concerned..... b:sad

btw ur rage against belle made me LOL in rl.

lol u know nothing apple the applequest's story. if i was a thief as he says my gears would have been awesome. but lol.. lvl2 tome, same rings same chest same boots, arms, weapon became from+6 to +8 and my legging from +4 to +5.. if i had 120mil coins that i stole from his account lol.. i would be op now.. lets see with 120mil at 270k/gold damn a lot of gold.. i could have+10 boots and +10weapon... there was d.orb sales too 3 days after he raged at me.. but too bad my gears are pretty much the same. i am not even charmed for a change. i wonder what i did with "his 120mil coins." last time i had that much money i was doing kylin's salary.. i could have ran with the coins to since thats like me lol
    he is just butthurt that i married someone he married before.. this is just childish.. but anyways i have nothing to prove to anyone abt this since noone in kylin believes it because they know how i am. i even replace every mp pot i use.. anyways trolling time over back to class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol u know nothing apple the applequest's story. if i was a thief as he says my gears would have been awesome. but lol.. lvl2 tome, same rings same chest same boots, arms, weapon became +8 and my legging +5.. if i had 120mil coins that i stole from his account lol.. i would be op now.. lets see.. +10 boots and +10weapon... there was d.orb sales too 3 days after he raged at me.. but too bad my gears are pretty much the same. i am not even charmed for a change. i wonder what i did with "his 120mil coins." last time i had that much money i was doing kylin's salary.. i could have ran with the coins to since thats like me lol
    he is just butthurt that i married someone he married before.. this is just childish.. but anyways i have nothing to prove to anyone abt this since noone in kylin believes it because they know how i am. i even replace every mp pot i use.. anyways trolling time over back to class

lol no need to explain me all, i couldnt care less about kylin people, all i know is that the leaders are very corrupted and that xulin likes to keep a big percentage of the TW money.
    and other than that, applequest is just as annoying as u and he married triesta so i really dont care some1 took his money.

I hope that the person takes more money including 1 armed xulin and iamkillers moms creditcard.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    damn dark fate.. u always ruining threads..u are annoying as hell.. b:embarrass
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    dark fate got 120 mil and didnt buy me and xulin marriage packs?.....what an **** hole!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Mr dark_****.
    How did this get overlooked?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    stop sharing account its bannable i heard

Everyone would be banned on PWI if this was true.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle it shows how some people only have pwi in life... gratz for showing us your nolifer style again..b:laugh

asdactfdyvgasbhdasdiasdhypocritedsanretyvagsudhbaijnsodmkpasl,d
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    can people who quite stop trolling plz? u never did anything except hoping guild, getting married and creating drama... can u **** and get a make up? plz it will at least be a useful move of yours

So full of win it's unbelievable
    This should have ended the WHOLE damn thread b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    dark fate got 120 mil and didnt buy me and xulin marriage packs?.....what an **** hole!

b:sad sorry i voted for u taboo.. but well u lost....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    can people who quite stop trolling plz? u never did anything except hoping guild, getting married and creating drama... can u **** and get a make up? plz it will at least be a useful move of yours
    lol u know nothing apple the applequest's story. if i was a thief as he says my gears would have been awesome. but lol.. lvl2 tome, same rings same chest same boots, arms, weapon became from+6 to +8 and my legging from +4 to +5.. if i had 120mil coins that i stole from his account lol.. i would be op now.. lets see with 120mil at 270k/gold damn a lot of gold.. i could have+10 boots and +10weapon... there was d.orb sales too 3 days after he raged at me.. but too bad my gears are pretty much the same. i am not even charmed for a change. i wonder what i did with "his 120mil coins." last time i had that much money i was doing kylin's salary.. i could have ran with the coins to since thats like me lol

For someone who tells others to learn English, yours is just horrific.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    For someone who tells others to learn English, yours is just horrific.

save teach me plz. i'll teach u frenchb:cry
    class time laters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    DF, Save, Devoted, Emo...Go into a room and play soggy waffle! kthxbai.b:chuckleb:bye
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I love this game...when getting married made you think you were special.

Pixels are so awsome!
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wait...who are you? the heavily cashshopped WB that got laid by me? and then started to suck my balls?

And agreed, Dark_Fate is the liberty_ / chox of the archers.

lol i dont deny that i CS unlike u but as far as me "sucking your balls after u killed me" i remember u not being able to kill me till dragon slayer and two others came and saved ur **** and then u saying "your the only barb i have a hard time killing" "when the other zulus come out let me kill them dont interfere" but ur right i was the one kissing **** in this situation
  • Shinedown - Harshlands
    Shinedown - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    um lol it was 1v1 and i dropped you, oh well... guess it was some1 else on your account then.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    lol i dont deny that i CS unlike u but as far as me "sucking your balls after u killed me" i remember u not being able to kill me till dragon slayer and two others came and saved ur **** and then u saying "your the only barb i have a hard time killing" "when the other zulus come out let me kill them dont interfere" but ur right i was the one kissing **** in this situation

Jlung you are starting to get addicted to the forums!

Stop before there is no turning backb:shocked
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Jlung you are starting to get addicted to the forums!

Stop before there is no turning backb:shocked

he has 24 posts lol..but maybe it will happen b:chuckle
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I got him started :D He enjoyed reading how easily people rage at most everything i say and decided he would try for himself. true story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    were ganna miss you emo b:bye

oh and sry i keep killing your alt i dont know its name...and sry i crit Emo for 12k the other day when you came to kill me i still love you bunches b:dirty
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Applequest is **** KoSin Mayhem for having something he cant
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Applequest is **** KoSin Mayhem for having something he cant

dw abt that they will be going to tw agaiinst KD this week i heard.. oupsb:sad
    i'm pretty sure KD will take care of them soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    dw abt that they will be going to tw agaiinst KD this week i heard.. oupsb:sad
    i'm pretty sure KD will take care of them soon.

no no no u got me wrong bro i tanked erzenia director or whatever 8 of their faction without dieng me and angelnv rolled em 2 on 8 over and over and over then more of their enemies came so they got scared and ran with their tail between their legs b:cry
    i was having fun

bad part about pure vit barb u dun it hard maybe i should restat at 90 any tips xD ?
    (\__/)
  • Shinedown - Harshlands
    Shinedown - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    no no no u got me wrong bro i tanked erzenia director or whatever 8 of their faction without dieng me and angelnv rolled em 2 on 8 over and over and over then more of their enemies came so they got scared and ran with their tail between their legs b:cry
    i was having fun

bad part about pure vit barb u dun it hard maybe i should restat at 90 any tips xD ?

full vit, demon onslaught and demon perdition is all you will need
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    full vit, demon onslaught and demon perdition is all you will need

yea going demon alrdy planed to since i switch tige and human for pvp and i need the damage
    (\__/)
  • Applequest - Harshlands
    Applequest - Harshlands Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Omg Ash you say im immature yet you cry on a public forum? Gosh Hypocricy at its finest
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Omg Ash you say im immature yet you cry on a public forum? Gosh Hypocricy at its finest

took you 3 months to come up with that huh?
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    took you 3 months to come up with that huh?

Loooool owned
    (\__/)
  • XuDin - Raging Tide
    XuDin - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited June 2010

excuse me but why did you give your account to Ashley when account sharing is not allowed ? In either way you have no reason to complain about anything, it was your risk to understand the possible consequences of what might happen. even if he stole, and i bold IF, i grats him for that.