wooo.. finaly Harshland drama king gonna say bye bye b:cute
will see u guys in a different style b:bye luv ya Harshland <3

EmoWDF~
Post edited by EmoWDF - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is it really worth making another BM with the same build and everything but just demon?

Dude it would be cheaper to just get nirvana pants for the missing intervals you have....

Come on emo i thought you are smarter then that
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is it really worth making another BM with the same build and everything but just demon?

Dude it would be cheaper to just get nirvana pants for the missing intervals you have....

that made me laugh <3

hurry and oracle to 101...who has time to grind like siva did? =p
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • BigCojones - Archosaur
    BigCojones - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    that made me laugh <3

hurry and oracle to 101...who has time to bot like siva did? =p

fixed.....
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Please tell me that was intentional.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Well Emo you certainly wont be missed by many other than Zulu, after **** over Kylin and KD for ur gears and being a Zulu hoe uve rly made a great name for urself...

Have fun kid.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Well Emo you certainly wont be missed by many other than Zulu, after **** over Kylin and KD for ur gears and being a Zulu hoe uve rly made a great name for urself...

Have fun kid.

What do you mean? He is still going to be using the same gear and everything. Account Stash ftw.

His BM is only level 6x right now but once it gets to 90-ish you will tell that its him. Plus just look for the level 60 BM with scroll of tome.
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    What do you mean? He is still going to be using the same gear and everything. Account Stash ftw.

His BM is only level 6x right now but once it gets to 90-ish you will tell that its him. Plus just look for the level 60 BM with scroll of tome.

god so this whole post is just an emo needing attention? *** off Emo u suck.
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    EmoWDF - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Quitting on Emo only b:cute
    lol i dont need to get attention ...just mind yo own business butt hurt mage .. i dont like to see fail mages like u on ma threads b:beatupb
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Quitting on Emo only b:cute
    lol i dont need to get attention ...just mind yo own business butt hurt mage .. i dont like to see fail mages like u on ma threads b:beatupb

I hope you are talking about the other mage and not me.

I'm just suggesting a cheaper alternative method to what you are trying to do.

You want 5.0 Att Speed right?

Well with the billions of oracles and hyper stones you are going to use, you could use the money to get Nirvana Pants thus solving the issue.

Not butt hurt just trying to help you outb:bye
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol thats for Taar the butt hurt mage.. xD
    anyway man. i will have more crit on demon.. + its not that hard to lvl with HyperStones man.. soo easy.and i wont need much. jst gonna do solo aoe with hyper. 5 stones = 10 lvls xD.. so its better to use some vit stones on ma gears instead of wasting time on nirvana. u have no idea how hard to make a nirvana squad.. always no cleric -.-
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    can i playzz on emo? ;p

Btw, just tell taar hes a carebear and he flips sht.....its so funny lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol thats for Taar the butt hurt mage.. xD
    anyway man. i will have more crit on demon.. + its not that hard to lvl with HyperStones man.. soo easy.and i wont need much. jst gonna do solo aoe with hyper. 5 stones = 10 lvls xD.. so its better to use some vit stones on ma gears instead of wasting time on nirvana. u have no idea how hard to make a nirvana squad.. always no cleric -.-

Well for like.... 40m you can recast your pants. You would be surprised how many noobs sell uncanny chests for less then 10m
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lolz Emo, I'm not butthurt, you're just a dog of a person who doesn't deserve anyones respect regardless of your OP pixels, BTW i think i can beat you now so I wouldn't be talkin too tuff kid. b:victory
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For the fact you were the only person on the server who owned me 1v1 means you dont have to quit that char.

I hate you though
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    For the fact you were the only person on the server who owned me 1v1 means you dont have to quit that char.

I hate you though

your forgetting about the 8x psychic againb:surrender
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    LOL, emo was the only person to own you 1v1......i can name about 30 people i know of off the top of my head that owned you 1v1. Good attempt to look good on the forums tho, you betetr step your game up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I remember how shi.tty Emo/Siva were together.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I remember how shi.tty Emo/Siva were together.

lol this. 2
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    lol i still remem what a nooby i was on lvl 90 days b:surrender agreed !!
    havnt played this game b4.. so now i knw how to play.
    and taarrrrrrrrr any time mr butt hurt mage.. imma give u 5 mill coins if u beat me b:cute
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle it shows how some people only have pwi in life... gratz for showing us your nolifer style again..b:laugh

and yes u are an attention *****.. how many times u said on WC.. "I am quitting" just for people to say oh emo is quitting.. blabla... dude dont try to deny.. u need attention in this game to feel confident because outside pwi u are just nothing..

this is my ba byeb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EmoWDF - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    read the thread and talk again pl0x.. im jst quitting Emo.. and i see u QQing again Mr dark_****..u are jst a nonfactor whos looking other ppls things and QQing on it..talk something worth ..plzz b:tired
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    your forgetting about the 8x psychic againb:surrender

Wait...who are you? the heavily cashshopped WB that got laid by me? and then started to suck my balls?

And agreed, Dark_Fate is the liberty_ / chox of the archers.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Wait...who are you? the heavily cashshopped WB that got laid by me? and then started to suck my balls?

And agreed, Dark_Fate is the liberty_ / chox of the mages.

can the 1 shot veno stop talking plzb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    read the thread and talk again pl0x.. im jst quitting Emo.. and i see u QQing again Mr dark_****..u are jst a nonfactor whos looking other ppls things and QQing on it..talk something worth ..plzz b:tired

where did i qq emokid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VOid__ - Harshlands
    VOid__ - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    whole server is knw that u are a QQer LOL.. and i just made this thread to say BB to emo who luvs that character on this server... if any1 wanna trash talk or QQ , can jst GTFO from this thread.. tyvm :)
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    can the 1 shot veno stop talking plzb:bye

LOL you do know i got 7k hp right? how would you hit 7k with that cheap bow of yours?b:surrender

and no offense but you just ARE the fail EA like how chox and liberty are the fail MG, mazjack is the chox of the venos and so on...

No matter how much I hate ppl I will always speak the truth so I can say you suck and emo used to be pretty hard, i know it comes hard for you but just accept it. D:
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    And agreed, Dark_Fate is the liberty_ / chox of the archers.

Not gunna lie, that line right there is quite forum worthy. I see you stepped your trolling game up as i suggested ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    whole server is knw that u are a QQer LOL.. and i just made this thread to say BB to emo who luvs that character on this server... if any1 wanna trash talk or QQ , can jst GTFO from this thread.. tyvm :)

english plz
    LOL you do know i got 7k hp right? how would you hit 7k with that cheap bow of yours?b:surrender

and no offense but you just ARE the fail EA like how chox and liberty are the fail MG, mazjack is the chox of the venos and so on...

No matter how much I hate ppl I will always speak the truth so I can say you suck and emo used to be pretty hard, i know it comes hard for you but just accept it. D:

did u find a bot to write on forum o.O thats effing pro dude.. and gratz on your new hp.. it wasnt that much before.. and my bow hits fair hard enough ty.. who is writting atm heroic or faildom? guess its heroic because faildom's english sucks. stop sharing account its bannable i heard
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle it shows how some people only have pwi in life... gratz for showing us your nolifer style again..b:laugh

Yet you sit here on the forums trying to act hardcore, when in reality you just make yourself look like a nerd, all the while... No one gives a flying ****.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Yet you sit here on the forums trying to act hardcore, when in reality you just make yourself look like a nerd, all the while... No one gives a flying ****.

b:bye

can people who quite stop trolling plz? u never did anything except hoping guild, getting married and creating drama... can u **** and get a make up? plz it will at least be a useful move of yours
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]