wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    not only is 6x-7x not impressive whatsoever, being an oracle baby will permanently gimp you to being a n00b. Learning how to quest and pk at your lowbie levels provide you with valuable experience that you will lack if you ever reach end game. I wish you were on LC, you'd be a perfect addition to spectral.

^this^
    made the better point in red for emphasis :D
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    guess just another noob QQ

It amuses me that you have tried to hide on another character avatar. Both noobs out of Harshlands and the wizard avatar says he knows about the game and pvp and whatever else then some random cleric called The_Shop which is level one talking about wizards know about good gear end game.

Firstly if you were new why would you call yourself The_Shop, thats a general name for peoples catshop alts and secondly how would you know about endgame gear at level 1 brand new to the game and forums.

I congratulate you on being so stupid... b:bye
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Thanks for stating the obvious, sherlock.
    No, I have no problem with CSers in general, just the idiots.
    no you really do have a problem with CSers...its okey to be jealous that i can buy my way to 100 and it took u a year to get there and me a couple of weeks
    Going back to your previous thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=666322

It's obvious your not very intelligent, or can type well for that matter. You know, the smart thing to do would be to take all the money your spending on pixels, and get yourself some education. Just a thought.
    guess im not but hey who needs intelligence when you have you'r parents who are rich and give u the world...im spoiled and im proud of it...
    Actually I cash shop but I dont use my gold to oracle myself higher, I use it for charms or coral packs for tokens to buy the MP herbs and if I get any equipment I save it because Gear > Fast leveling. I got a championship scroll which I could of sold for 20m+ but its far more important to know my class and have good equips to back myself up. guess it just happens i can afford both.

answer in cyan
  • The_store - Harshlands
    The_store - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It amuses me that you have tried to hide on another character avatar. Both noobs out of Harshlands and the wizard avatar says he knows about the game and pvp and whatever else then some random cleric called The_Shop which is level one talking about wizards know about good gear end game.

Firstly if you were new why would you call yourself The_Shop, thats a general name for peoples catshop alts and secondly how would you know about endgame gear at level 1 brand new to the game and forums.

I congratulate you on being so stupid... b:bye

its soo much fun to make people aussume things it really is fun to tweak people's nerves just soo sooo much fun you really dont know how much of a laugh me and the ppl on vent are getting out of this thread
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    answer in cyan

I could easily be 90+ by now since I started in november from using oracles but what would be the point if I didnt know my class? I could be fail like you only higher than level 43.

Bragging about money is nothing either, I can easily afford to oracle and get godly gear but I don't since im not as stupid as you.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    its soo much fun to make people aussume things it really is fun to tweak people's nerves just soo sooo much fun you really dont know how much of a laugh me and the ppl on vent are getting out of this thread

Its also hilarious to witness spelling mistakes when you try your hardest to try and make some sort of point.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    guess im not but hey who needs intelligence when you have you'r parents who are rich and give u the world...im spoiled and im proud of it...

answer in cyan

I have no reason to lie about my reasonings. I'm not little 10 year old kid leeching of daddy's credit card.

You admit your not very smart, what makes you think having a CS'd level 100 mage is going to make you any good in PvP, or PvE for that matter (lol @ getting owned by mobs)?

LOLWHYSOSTUPID?.
  • The_store - Harshlands
    The_store - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    R0fl this is sooo funny lol me and sage arent the same person but we are in vent together and we are laughing it up with a bunch of other people this is sooo funny
  • Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear
    Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Start oracling, times a wastin...

It will cost you a lot to get to 100, and at the moment, I doubt you have the funds to make it.(though you say you do) So either get to 100 or gtfo.

Oh and since you're supposedly well off, get to 80 and have mom and dad buy you a warsoul.
    The doctor will see you now.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options

It will cost you a lot to get to 100, and at the moment, I doubt you have the funds to make it.(though you say you do) So either get to 100 or gtfo.

Oh and since you're supposedly well off, get to 80 and have mom and dad buy you a warsoul.

Its taken him/her/it a day to get from 41 to 43 from oracles so daddy can't be too happy with his/her/its spending
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

i will have dad buy me a warsoul weapon on my b day(or i can buy it now with my own credit card)but i wanna save me money for more important things
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i will have dad buy me a warsoul weapon on my b day(or i can buy it now with my own credit card)but i wanna save me money for more important things

b:cuteoh this makes me wanna oracle a wizzy more.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Its taken him/her/it a day to get from 41 to 43 from oracles so daddy can't be too happy with his/her/its spending

nope it really hasnt just got on really and yesterday i did a couple of quest and BH...boring and **** exp back to teh oracles
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I find it funny how when you shut up sage, the_shop posts the same kind of ****. Its a shame you cant post off of both avatars at once to show off how pro you really are.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    nope it really hasnt just got on really and yesterday i did a couple of quest and BH...boring and **** exp back to teh oracles

doing 3 BHs at lvl 4x = one level

my sin levels faster than you and i just do dailies + quests