wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you say you are a cash shopper, buy a friggin CHARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if that doesn't help, roll a barb.

And if.... even that doesn't help...come to uncle brown ( he can teach you alot of thingsb:mischievous )
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you say you are a cash shopper, buy a friggin CHARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    if that doesn't help, roll a barb.

um wow i made this thread a while ago look at my char now
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010

ohhhhhhh! lvl 41, impressive.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010

let me bow before geatness b:surrender

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    ill be 6x or 7x in a couple of hrs
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010

not only is 6x-7x not impressive whatsoever, being an oracle baby will permanently gimp you to being a n00b. Learning how to quest and pk at your lowbie levels provide you with valuable experience that you will lack if you ever reach end game. I wish you were on LC, you'd be a perfect addition to spectral.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear
    Arma_Geddon - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Way to go, Cletus.
    Look out PWI, and move over Mr.Jefferson!
    The doctor will see you now.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited March 2010

i need 1 year for lv100 (ok i am not no life and do dailies with another chars too) but i can grind out my eq because got time ( and without real cash) :)

i liked the group aoe grinding at 3x-4x-5x with archer / bm etc and fb's with wizz XD
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    sage.. do yourself a favour lol... stop posting on the forums... I have a feeling soon u're gona have a hard time getting any squads at all... b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    sage.. do yourself a favour lol... stop posting on the forums... I have a feeling soon u're gona have a hard time getting any squads at all... b:embarrass

not really...i can just get my friends to do everything for me(like i said before this isnt my first char)since there all high lvls....not to mention if they arent online i can just use guild or if you if you have a way to counter that somehow i dont care i can just use a tele and say "need squad to do/kill XXX will pay XXX to help"
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm some random wizzie....who made this name...only to discover that someone else(you) had already been using itb:shocked

anyways...... how long do you think it would take before I have to update my sigb:mischievous

^ you know what I mean...rightb:scorn

Uh, no I don't. =/
    But hey, welcome to the brownie family.

@ The level 41 nooblet:
    You know who you remind me of? Another dumbass by the name of FirewizardEX(?) if I remember right, not to long ago. Are you guys related?

I guess there's always going to be a ****** for every generation of mages.
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Uh, no I don't. =/
    But hey, welcome to the brownie family.

@ The level 41 nooblet:
    You know who you remind me of? Another dumbass by the name of FirewizardEX(?) if I remember right, not to long ago. Are you guys related?

I guess there's always going to be a ****** for every generation of mages.

I was indirectly asking u when will u lvl up

Cause then I'll have to change my sig b:laugh
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    not really...i can just get my friends to do everything for me(like i said before this isnt my first char)since there all high lvls....not to mention if they arent online i can just use guild or if you if you have a way to counter that somehow i dont care i can just use a tele and say "need squad to do/kill XXX will pay XXX to help"

You shouldnt be allowed to have in game coins or use the cash shop. You are plain and simple an idiot.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    your comments are almost as mean as mine, I'm proud of you :D

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Who comments lol
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010

You know what I hate most, when some1 cannot deal with his problems by himself and need assistance and help from others. And it's same for real life. I always solve my problems myself. Your acting is pretty cowardly. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    lol, yeah, I remember having this char in my FL, I helped him with fb19-29-39-51.
    After FB51 I started to get requests to help him every day, when I was asking for what, his reply was: with quests to kill 25 or 30 of this or that mob.
    I told him I'll help with anything he could not handle himself (bosses, minibosses, etc) I blacklisted him after a few days of getting spammed with same kind of idiot requests

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Thats why I dislike people with more money than sense. They choose the easy option of getting other people to do it for them. Ive been blacklisted by someone in my faction because I called him an oracle noob and he should learn to play his class.

This Sage guy should just quit, hes acting like a complete ****.
    edited March 2010
    I was indirectly asking u when will u lvl up

Cause then I'll have to change my sig b:laugh

Oh, some time in the near future I suppose. I barely get spare time to play much these days, so we'll see.
    your comments are almost as mean as mine, I'm proud of you :D

Ursa <3 Long time no see. b:sad

Hey level 41 oracle product! Post something stupid to amuse me.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Hey level 41 oracle product! Post something stupid to amuse me.

b:laugh That amused me calling him a 'Product'
  • Amasaya - Heavens Tear
    Amasaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:laugh That amused me calling him a 'Product'

I LOLed b:laugh
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    my money ill do whatever i want with it if it means buying my way to lvl 100 then im perfectly fine by that and btw in game no one really cares if you oracled or not as long as you can work in a squad your good
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    my money ill do whatever i want with it if it means buying my way to lvl 100 then im perfectly fine by that and btw in game no one really cares if you oracled or not as long as you can work in a squad your good

Good luck with that, you cant even work with people on the forums
  • Amasaya - Heavens Tear
    Amasaya - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    that's true, though from what i've learned, best way to master your class is to actually play it, if you don't understand mechanics of your class, hardly that your level 100 will do you any good. so hardly that you'll know how to "work in a squad".

oh well, not that i care though b:chuckle
    edited March 2010

In short, when you grow up you wanna be just like this guy:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=577602

wait.. here's a better example:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=544541

Pro-ness at its peek.

Obviously learn2play means nothing to you. Thank god your on Harshlands, just another addition to the list of fail mages over there.

P.S Make sure to make a thread congratulating yourself when you hit 100, kay? You'll look really pro and not pathetic in anyway.
  • The_store - Harshlands
    The_store - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    In short, when you grow up you wanna be just like this guy:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=577602

wait.. here's a better example:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=544541

Pro-ness at its peek.

Obviously learn2play means nothing to you. Thank god your on Harshlands, just another addition to the list of fail mages over there.

P.S Make sure to make a thread congratulating yourself when you hit 100, kay? You'll look really pro and not pathetic in anyway.

yup guess i am gonna be like him have so many haters they make every single reply about youb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtysoo much lov...hate on these forums its no wonder all the cash shoppers stay away from the forums cause all the non-cash shoppers who work there butts off to barely make it come here to QQ so oh well but then again im what makes this game free to play.....all of you QQ about cash shoppers but really if cash shoppers werent around neither would you because perfect world would not be f2p
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    yup guess i am gonna be like him have so many haters they make every single reply about youb:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtysoo much lov...hate on these forums its no wonder all the cash shoppers stay away from the forums cause all the non-cash shoppers who work there butts off to barely make it come here to QQ so oh well but then again im what makes this game free to play.....all of you QQ about cash shoppers but really if cash shoppers werent around neither would you because perfect world would not be f2p

Is this the same noob as before hiding on an alt or just another noob?
    edited March 2010

Thanks for stating the obvious, sherlock.
    No, I have no problem with CSers in general, just the idiots.

Going back to your previous thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=666322

It's obvious your not very intelligent, or can type well for that matter. You know, the smart thing to do would be to take all the money your spending on pixels, and get yourself some education. Just a thought.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Actually I cash shop but I dont use my gold to oracle myself higher, I use it for charms or coral packs for tokens to buy the MP herbs and if I get any equipment I save it because Gear > Fast leveling. I got a championship scroll which I could of sold for 20m+ but its far more important to know my class and have good equips to back myself up.
  • The_store - Harshlands
    The_store - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Is this the same noob as before hiding on an alt or just another noob?

guess just another noob QQ