Wtf coral packs, I stand by what i said last time gms are greedy ****'s >___>
-quit-
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Legend - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    don't QQ at the GMs for this...how much influence do they have anyway in these matters.
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Coral makes alot of things cheaper though and some things more obtainable. Not really a bad thing from a player's point of view.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So by raising the overall price of gold youre saying that pw events like tw,tourny which require a charm at the least to be able to participate makes things easier? Youre bascially fcked in every possible way if you don't cashop.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    don't QQ at the GMs for this...how much influence do they have anyway in these matters.

They control whats in cashop
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yeah... they're so greedy for giving people what they've asked for. <eyeroll>

Seriously, read some threads here and you can see that some people were begging for it to come back.

Ugh. It's gotten to the point where these things are lose-lose, no matter what PWE tries to do.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i dont cash shop and i am glad packs are back..lol
    cheap tokens= cheap wines,cheap mp pots,cheap shards b:dirty
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Or you can go FC a million times just so you can get a gold FC weapon.

Disclaimer: I am not a CS player and I don't have gold FC weapon.
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Wtf coral packs, I stand by what i said last time gms are greedy ****'s >___>

Would you rather pay $30 a month? Someone has to pay for the forums, the servers, advertising, development, etc...
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, yes, the GMs, the Packs, the Coral, the Gold, the coin, the complaining, nothing new.

This is getting very predictable so lets not create a thread full of rants and complaints every time this happens.

Personally, for the reasons posted above, I like the packs. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG dare i say it...this is the ONE time im actually HAPPY they coming back.....they just need to leave them in permanently so people would HAVE to get used to em..instead of the OH NO PACKS ARE BACK QQ THREADS....along with the OH NO THEY TOOK PACKS OUT threads.....

EDIT: why the hell does my avatar say im 88 :( im 90 ....

reEdit: yay its fixed now :)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I am glad they are back, maybe I can get the rest of my sage skills now.

And HP pots <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    They control whats in cashop

No, they don't. I'd wager more often than not they probably find out what is coming in about an hour before we do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No, they don't. I'd wager more often than not they probably find out what is coming in about an hour before we do.

Correct.

Forum/In-Game GM's (Customer Service Reps) =/= Marketing Department (who actually controls the CS)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    TT ni derob saw*
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delia - Harshlands
    Delia - Harshlands Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Would you rather pay $30 a month? Someone has to pay for the forums, the servers, advertising, development, etc...

Yes, actually. I would love to.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your all wrong I CONTROL WHATS IN THE CASH SHOP b:pleased
    b:bye
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Regardless, this game is so broken its not even funny, the only reason to continue playing this is to lawl at the person with a +10 frost wand qqing when they died to a double sparked sin in stealth b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I for one am glad that they are back. It means tokens are cheaper and since tokens are cheaper so is MP food, Shards, Reputation stuffs, those 1 hour Eso things etc..

Also if you had read the forums a couple of weeks ago it was filled with BRING BACK LUCKY PACKS, even a poll was made where about 70% of the people voted Yes to bringing back the Coral/Lucky/Anniversary packs.
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    I for one am glad that they are back. It means tokens are cheaper and since tokens are cheaper so is MP food, Shards, Reputation stuffs, those 1 hour Eso things etc..

Also if you had read the forums a couple of weeks ago it was filled with BRING BACK LUCKY PACKS, even a poll was made where about 70% of the people voted Yes to bringing back the Coral/Lucky/Anniversary packs.

It was a decision made by idiots for idiots for shemales like you russiee b:dirty
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dukeblacke - Harshlands
    Dukeblacke - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Your all wrong I CONTROL WHATS IN THE CASH SHOP b:pleased

No, I do.

But everyone got mad at me when I started selling anniversary packs, so they gagged me. But I still keep releasing the packs b:chuckle
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    The majority of the active forum posters are idiots? b:surprised

Everyone secretly wants them back even though they might also not, I know I used to hate them for giving people such an advantage, however then I saw the other side of it when buying MP and HP food became that much harder with higher token prices.

That and if you can kill a person with a +10 wand simply because of Stealth+Spark thats an instant sign of WTFWHYARESINSSOOP? b:surrender
  • Loontjuh - Sanctuary
    Loontjuh - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Regardless, this game is so broken its not even funny, the only reason to continue playing this is to lawl at the person with a +10 frost wand qqing when they died to a double sparked sin in stealth b:cute

Yup time to nerf those sins, gives you something to QQ about. b:surrender
    It was a decision made by idiots for idiots for shemales like you russiee

And thanks for insulting us all
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The majority of the active forum posters are idiots? b:surprised

Everyone secretly wants them back even though they might also not, I know I used to hate them for giving people such an advantage, however then I saw the other side of it when buying MP and HP food became that much harder with higher token prices.

That and if you can kill a person with a +10 wand simply because of Stealth+Spark thats an instant sign of WTFWHYARESINSSOOP? b:surrender

I agree. I also hated packs, but now I'm cash shopper, because I don't have too much time to play. So for me is good higher gold price. Also cheaper another things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    Yup time to nerf those sins, gives you something to QQ about. b:surrender

Agreed. Its when you see level 8x Sins killing people with +12 weapons and armour just by triple sparking out of Stealth, that you know the game has become OP for Sins.
    edited March 2010
    Agreed. Its when you see level 8x Sins killing people with +12 weapons and armour just by triple sparking out of Stealth, that you know the game has become OP for Sins.

And I have also solution. Stealth shouldn't be allowed in PK mode. Is highest stupidity to allow them 3spark(soon)in stealth mode.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    gonna re-iterated this point *TT ni derob saw i*
    Yes its obvious that coral packs have both their pros and cons but im just saying the game overall is better w/o them. If you havent noticed russiee alot of the 95+ ppl have quit due to lack of challenge.
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    gonna re-iterated this point *TT ni derob saw i*
    Yes its obvious that coral packs have both their pros and cons but im just saying the game overall is better w/o them. If you havent noticed russiee alot of the 95+ ppl have quit due to lack of challenge.

The truth is, that I don't know any1 who left because of no challenge. Even my guild has always 195-200 high lv. members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    And I have also solution. Stealth shouldn't be allowed in PK mode. Is highest stupidity to allow them 3spark(soon)in stealth mode.

LaWlUmAd?
    chillax this game is balanced for sins, the ridiculously high cool-down of force stealth is what keeps sins from picking gank squads of 1 by 1 at a good rate. thats like saying a nix is op amirate? b:cute
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Loontjuh - Sanctuary
    Loontjuh - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    LaWlUmAd?
    chillax this game is balanced for sins, the ridiculously high cool-down of force stealth is what keeps sins from picking gank squads of 1 by 1 at a good rate. thats like saying a nix is op amirate? b:cute

Cant realy compair a free skill to an expensive item can ya b:surrender
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited March 2010
    So a $200 pet is the same as Sins Stealth? b:surrender

And I know that most have quit, but to be honest, I couldn't care less. I love simply sitting around helping my faction now without levelling. b:cute
This discussion has been closed.