Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's a good question...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHDnD9PyQWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cj46tSH_SE

Wow that's a good answer.

Whoever it is hiding behind BishSlap should be a Kamisama recruiting officer. You get to spend all day telling people begging to join that they haven't cash shopped enough and will never catch up and be eligible based on their equips.

No worries, lots of people will continue to beg each day no matter how much like trash you treat them.

That's a pretty weak answer. Cleric PvP is incredibly boring to watch, no personal offense intended.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • illestrealist
    illestrealist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Whoever it is hiding behind BishSlap should be a Kamisama recruiting officer. You get to spend all day telling people begging to join that they haven't cash shopped enough and will never catch up and be eligible based on their equips.

No worries, lots of people will continue to beg each day no matter how much like trash you treat them.

Ouch Dizzy. You sound really bitter there. Is that what happened to you? Did the wittle itty bitty clery wewy get turned down by the big baddie kami? b:sadb:cry
    Good or bad, I will tell it like it is.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ...no. No it's not.

I'm a pvp/tw lover and I got bored not even halfway through the 2nd vid.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ouch Dizzy. You sound really bitter there. Is that what happened to you? Did the wittle itty bitty clery wewy get turned down by the big baddie kami? b:sadb:cry

I wouldn't be in Click anymore if that's what happened to me.. You can't apply to Kami and keep it a secret if you're in a kos faction. I now understand why you post on an alt. I'd be embarrassed if people knew I posted things like that on these forums.

@Kristoph: Thank you for watching b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.