Harvester Sucks!

124»

Comments

• rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Oh my!
    Fito and Dev.b:shocked
    2 of the few people in spec that actually could call a kos on a guild.b:laugh

Oh well, we'll see how this one plays out............b:bye
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    2 of the few people in spec that actually could call a kos on a guild.b:laugh

Oh well, we'll see how this one plays out............b:bye

LOL. I think we can all agree that BP kind of let his emotions get the best of him on this one, but honestly, if Spectral actually called a KOS on a faction every time one person said something stupid:

1) They'd have the whole server on KOS and probably half of their own faction with them (MiniTank anyone?).
    2) They'd sure as Hell have Koi on KOS.
    3) They'd be falling in the same trap BP did and more or less proving damienthorn right.

You guys are really trying way too hard to goad someone into making this an issue. Is this really your best strategy for dealing with YaKuZa? Start things between us and Essence/Spectral/Kamisama? You already tried that between Kamisama and Essence, and it worked so well ...
  • Munsu - Lost City
    Munsu - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    LOL. I think we can all agree that BP kind of let his emotions get the best of him on this one, but honestly, if Spectral actually called a KOS on a faction every time one person said something stupid:

1) They'd have the whole server on KOS and probably half of their own faction with them (MiniTank anyone?).
    2) They'd sure as Hell have Koi on KOS.
    3) They'd be falling in the same trap BP did and more or less proving damienthorn right.

You guys are really trying way too hard to goad someone into making this an issue. Is this really your best strategy for dealing with YaKuZa? Start things between us and Essence/Spectral/Kamisama? You already tried that between Kamisama and Essence, and it worked so well ...

Spec actually does have reason to put yakuza on kos besides bigpopcorn acting like a idiot.

1) Since you are a yakuza alt and are insinuating that half of spectral say stupid things

2)Why would they put Koi on kos when Koi is basically the ONLY guild that will help them attack Essence and Kami. (It's actually a mystery why spec doesn't already kos yakuza since I always see yakuza interfering with Kami Essence VS Spec Koi fights, and pking Koi.

3)It's not really falling into a trap when Yakuza officers are falling into troll bait so easily (Bigpopcorn)

And truly I'm not trying to start anything, BigPopcorn did that all by himself b:laugh
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1) Since you are a yakuza alt and are insinuating that half of spectral say stupid things

I'm insinuating that everyone says stupid things at one time or another. Or are you perfect? Sorry, stupid question.
    2)Why would they put Koi on kos when Koi is basically the ONLY guild that will help them attack Essence and Kami. (It's actually a mystery why spec doesn't already kos yakuza since I always see yakuza interfering with Kami Essence VS Spec Koi fights, and pking Koi.

LOL, again, nice try, but it would be more effective if there was at least a hint of truth in it. Besides, I thought we were carebears. We never PVP.
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    BigPopcorn - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    x.x i didn't mean to start **** with spectral. completely got blown out of proportion there. I meant that yakuza is tough, not that spec is ****.
    Devlinne
    SPEC HITTING LOWER GUILDS, CAN'T PICK ON THEIR OWN SIZE, YADA YADA YADA.
    ^ Spec is attacking Kamisama, and winning each week, which used to be a portion of THE biggest guild on the map. I would never say you can't pick a fight your own size.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I would never say you can't pick a fight your own size.

I would though. CQ had to disband for you to beat them in any regard. Good work guys. You beat 15% of old CQ. b:cute
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2010
    I would though. CQ had to disband for you to beat them in any regard. Good work guys. You beat 15% of old CQ. b:cute

Awwwww poor nakhimovb:sad

I see u posting so hard in every thread. Trying, scraping, clawing for that attention fix u so badly need, but being ignored like the irrelavant thing that u are.b:cry

There there. I'll give u some attentionb:kiss
    Umm................
    OMG!!!!!! RAGE QQ RAGE QQ!!!!!!! SPEC WINS ARE NOT REAL???? HE SAEYZZZZ SPECCZZZ WIIINNZZ ARE NOT REHALLLLZZ!!!!!!

Feel important and included now Nakhimov?
    Yes.....i am an angel. I do good deeds like this everyday.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I see u posting so hard in every thread. Trying, scraping, clawing for that attention fix u so badly need, but being ignored like the irrelavant thing that u are.b:cry

Umm................
    OMG!!!!!! RAGE QQ RAGE QQ!!!!!!! SPEC WINS ARE NOT REAL???? HE SAEYZZZZ SPECCZZZ WIIINNZZ ARE NOT REHALLLLZZ!!!!!!

Your posts are captivating.

b:lipcurl
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited March 2010

Umm................

Trolling truly is a lost art. b:surrender

Attention fix? I'm here to **** off everyone, maybe make someone laugh once in a while. Obviously I'm succeeding in the former respect. Perhaps it's difficult for you to understand what it's like to socialize in the real world? U mad bro?

LOL. U. MAD?

P.S. Here's a gift for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLj9BoNb1U
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2010

Attention fix? I'm here to **** off everyone, maybe make someone laugh once in a while. Obviously I'm succeeding in the former respect. Perhaps it's difficult for you to understand what it's like to socialize in the real world? U mad bro?

LOL. U. MAD?

P.S. Here's a gift for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pLj9BoNb1U

Ummm, exactly wich part of my posts sounds angry?
    You don't know the difference between anger and taunting? LOLUHAVELOWINTEL?b:surrender

Be nice Nakhi babyb:kiss
    If u notice, i'm the only one playing with you, the rest of the foramz hardly acknowledge your existence..... drive me away and u have nothing left.b:sad
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010

No not as long as I'm around b:cute
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    x.x i didn't mean to start **** with spectral. completely got blown out of proportion there. I meant that yakuza is tough, not that spec is ****.
    Devlinne
    SPEC HITTING LOWER GUILDS, CAN'T PICK ON THEIR OWN SIZE, YADA YADA YADA.
    ^ Spec is attacking Kamisama, and winning each week, which used to be a portion of THE biggest guild on the map. I would never say you can't pick a fight your own size.

Lol, nice save BigPopcorn. Keeping Yakuza's ******* lubed up I see. b:chuckle
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Ummm, exactly wich part of my posts sounds angry?
    You don't know the difference between anger and taunting? LOLUHAVELOWINTEL?b:surrender

Be nice Nakhi babyb:kiss
    If u notice, i'm the only one playing with you, the rest of the foramz hardly acknowledge your existence..... drive me away and u have nothing left.b:sad

You don't know the difference between desperation and mocking? Looks like you've got some issues yourself, bro.

Go safe the server from greede with that credit card of yours. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't get it though.
    Spec destroyed Harvester because they suddenly did not want to carry on fighting the good fight, and thus were deemed unworthy of lands.
    So why is Yakuza worthy? They have never done anything except sit on the sidelines.
    They don't deserve the lands either. So why is spec not taking them out?
    USCARE Spec?

Kamisama, u guys are drowning in the deep end of the pool. Wouldn't more lands, and an increased income, help you on the road to recovery? Your lands are touching yakuza's too, and i am very sure you can take them. So? Whats stopping you? You scared too?

Koi, You guys are the only ones brave enough to stand on specs side and attack kami and essence. Yet your so called ally will just stand idly and watch you die in pvp if it is a yakuza on you. Why are u tolerating this? Perhaps if spec won't have your back fully, why not offer your services to Kami or Essence instead? You enjoy being pawns? worse yet, un-rewarded pawns? Why is yakuza enjoying so much privilage without having any of the trials and tribulations? Demand Spec to back you with Yakuza, before u decide to back someone else against spec!

Hope i have opened some eyes.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • damienthorn
    damienthorn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    By the lack of replies, i can see that i have hit home with my statements.
    Good. The wheels are in motion. Now that full awareness has been achieved, lets sit back and watch the show.
    Better the devil you know, than the devil you don't.b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010
    By the lack of replies, i can see that i have hit home with my statements.
    Good. The wheels are in motion. Now that full awareness has been achieved, lets sit back and watch the show.

lol when you post posts like that you're just asking for this:

Cool Story Bro

JK b:laugh
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    how about harvester and yakuza meet irl and start fighting and who ever loses disbands their guild? ;p
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why are all the LC trolls afraid to show ther face lol
  • Munsu - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    BECAUSE I SCARE LA

b:shocked
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited April 2010

Because rukmath might try to be hardcore and hurt their feelings. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mulanrouge
    mulanrouge Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Because rukmath might try to be hardcore and hurt their feelings. b:laugh

b:cry i miss my Nakh

b:cute i'll bug you on msn more b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    mulanrouge wrote: »
    b:cry i miss my Nakh

b:cute i'll bug you on msn more b:cute

Feel free, if I don't respond I'm at work though b:surrender 12-9 shifts are the devil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brownflamer
    edited April 2010

lol If you're talking about me it's cause I stopped playing b:victory

But feel free to PM me anytime you wanna get trolled b:cute