Harvester Sucks!

ShootJooDead - Lost City
ShootJooDead - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
Why does Harvester continously keep throwing away cash to try and get some land's offa YaKuZa every week??? Guess they believe in miracles b:laugh
Post edited by ShootJooDead - Lost City on

Comments

• phillydip
    phillydip Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    gtfo formz n go lvl
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    Linwiz - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Why does Harvester continously keep throwing away cash to try and get some land's offa YaKuZa every week??? Guess they believe in miracles b:laugh

1. Harvester (we) lost a significant amount of people because Nupayne was a giant dbag and created such a believable lie that people actually went with him, on the brightside of this we aren't hated as much anymore (afaik Essence even asked us to help get rid of them, I mean really, hated so much even *Essence* wants our help to get rid of them?)

2. Fake bidding on yourself (Yakuza), yes we all know they are fake bids, don't you dare say they aren't, is apparently the only way you can win a TW so, I say, all your land doesn't mean sh.t

3. You make what 90 mil per week, and guildies (that unbelievably still keep fighting) get paid what? Oh yeah thats right, a big giant 0 coins per week

4. I bet 99% of the server thinks just as I do myself, you are a whole bunch of 10 year olds that are addicted to mommy's credit card just to enlarge your e-peen, truth be told, you don't even matter

/thread

(PS: I'm not defaming them, they are doing a pretty damn good job of doing that themselves, I just stated the facts)
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yakuza is surviving and doing well, because they know who to mess with, and who not to mess with.
    A concept Harvester failed to grasp.

Ijs.b:shutup
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Yakuza is surviving and doing well, because they know who to mess with, and who not to mess with.

main or gtfo, dont you understand that yet?
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yakuza > Harvester
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    2. Fake bidding on yourself (Yakuza), yes we all know they are fake bids, don't you dare say they aren't, is apparently the only way you can win a TW so, I say, all your land doesn't mean sh.t

LOL. This is even funnier coming from Harvester than it was from Koi, since those "fake bids" were actually paid off by Schooled. 2 million each well invested.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    rukhmath wrote: »

That basically means they're too ***** to fight against any of the top three. At least guilds like harvester have balls.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    drjiggle wrote: »
    LOL. This is even funnier coming from Harvester than it was from Koi, since those "fake bids" were actually paid off by Schooled. 2 million each well invested.

Excuse me? Again main or gtfo, Schooled did not pay anyone for fake bids, if you asked everyone what they got for tw, added it up, added mail fees, tw fees, and bids youll see there isnt any money "missing" so... think again

EDIT:
    That basically means they're too ***** to fight against any of the top three. At least guilds like harvester have balls.

Thanks for the little bit of defense on our side (and no he isnt in Harvester)
  • drjiggle
    edited March 2010
    Excuse me? Again main or gtfo

I've explained this before, but I'll give you the short version. This is my main. I'm too lazy to select an avatar, and frankly I don't care whether that bothers you. No, wait, actually I do care. I love that it bothers you.

If I'm wrong, tell me why. If I'm not, STFU. It doesn't really matter what my in game name is or what level I am. Address the facts, not the messenger. "Main or gtfo" is simply an attempt to redirect the discussion to something else -- a bit of verbal sleight of hand.
    Schooled did not pay anyone for fake bids, if you asked everyone what they got for tw, added it up, added mail fees, tw fees, and bids youll see there isnt any money "missing" so... think again

Then I guess it's just a huge coincidence that 4 factions all came to us with exactly the same story about how Schooled paid them 2 million to bid on us. They just all randomly came up with exactly the same number, exactly the same week. Yeah, that could have happened. Or not.
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    I've explained this before, but I'll give you the short version. This is my main. I'm too lazy to select an avatar, and frankly I don't care whether that bothers you. No, wait, actually I do care. I love that it bothers you.

If I'm wrong, tell me why. If I'm not, STFU. It doesn't really matter what my in game name is or what level I am. Address the facts, not the messenger. "Main or gtfo" is simply an attempt to redirect the discussion to something else -- a bit of verbal sleight of hand.

Then I guess it's just a huge coincidence that 4 factions all came to us with exactly the same story about how Schooled paid them 2 million to bid on us. They just all randomly came up with exactly the same number, exactly the same week. Yeah, that could have happened. Or not.

Really? Show your main then(to lazy to click 3 things but aren't lazy enough to type all the sht out, mhm that makes perfect sense), Schooled DID NOT pay anyone to fake bid, all of those factions that bid are you Yakuza, we all know it, stop denying the fact you are all a bunch of wimps
  • xcritz
    xcritz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Really? Show your main then(to lazy to click 3 things but aren't lazy enough to type all the sht out, mhm that makes perfect sense)

We know it bothers you constantly, maybe if you stop whining about it and actually read what we say, instead of coming up with ****ty excuses.

Schooled DID NOT pay anyone to fake bid, all of those factions that bid are you Yakuza, we all know it, stop denying the fact you are all a bunch of wimps

Why do we have screenshots of the leaders of those guilds telling us schooled paid them? We simply refuse to lower ourselves to Koi's standards and post them on the forums.

P.S. You sound so mad, it's pretty funny....Maybe you should stop being so butthurt and go level up...
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    xcritz wrote: »
    We know it bothers you constantly, maybe if you stop whining about it and actually read what we say, instead of coming up with ****ty excuses.

Why do we have screenshots of the leaders of those guilds telling us schooled paid them? We simply refuse to lower ourselves to Koi's standards and post them on the forums.

P.S. You sound so mad, it's pretty funny....Maybe you should stop being so butthurt and go level up...

1. A nameless voice means nothing at all, so stop thinking it does

2. Prove that he in some way did, screenshot of him giving them 2 mil, or it DIDNT HAPPEN that simple (number 1 rule of the internet, pix or it didnt happen)
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    1. Harvester (we) Lost A Significant Amount Of People Because Nupayne Was A Giant Dbag And Created Such A Believable Lie That People Actually Went With Him, On The Brightside Of This We Aren't Hated As Much Anymore (afaik Essence Even Asked Us To Help Get Rid Of Them, I Mean Really, Hated So Much Even *essence* Wants Our Help To Get Rid Of Them?)

Lolololololololol
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    edited March 2010
    2. Prove that he in some way did, screenshot of him giving them 2 mil, or it DIDNT HAPPEN that simple (number 1 rule of the internet, pix or it didnt happen)

Quick question then ... why doesn't this rule apply to your false accusations against YaKuZa? Screenshot or it didn't happen ...
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Quick question then ... why doesn't this rule apply to your false accusations against YaKuZa? Screenshot or it didn't happen ...

Then explain where all those guilds came from then? As that is the only thing that seems to make any sense at all other then your bs story

@Adroit that is what I heard from Schooled and Liske
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Schooled DID NOT pay anyone to fake bid, all of those factions that bid are you Yakuza, we all know it, stop denying the fact you are all a bunch of wimps

and you know this for fact how? you ONLY know what schooled TELLS you.

Just like u claim nupayned fabricated some amazing story to bring 1/2 of harvester to a new guild.. schooled could be fabricating things to you.. just to keep you in his corner.

Gl in tw tonight b:byeb:laugh
    Here we go again....
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    and you know this for fact how? you ONLY know what schooled TELLS you.

Just like u claim nupayned fabricated some amazing story to bring 1/2 of harvester to a new guild.. schooled could be fabricating things to you.. just to keep you in his corner.

Gl in tw tonight b:byeb:laugh

Another faceless voice that I am ignoring
  • paralleogram
    edited March 2010
    Another faceless voice that I am ignoring

yet you responded. can't ignore if u reply to my post.

maybe you should take a step back and stop with the blind adoration and following of schooled. if you never question authority you are nothing but a sheep.

take that advice and apply it to your real life not just this silly game

baaaah
    Here we go again....
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    yet you responded. can't ignore if u reply to my post.

maybe you should take a step back and stop with the blind adoration and following of schooled. if you never question authority you are nothing but a sheep.

take that advice and apply it to your real life not just this silly game

baaaah

What was that, sorry, I cant hear faceless voices
  • Wolvesfury - Lost City
    Wolvesfury - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    So i got your 99 green x-bow from a pk drop..wait it was the 95 cv..wait it was the 99 gold xbow you were carrying to sell.. stories like that is why 80% of the server knows you compulsive liars..i killed you i know what you dropped(no bow but tons of other goodies) but not one Harvester pm'd me to ask for anything back..you went to my leader and asked them to replace it..seriously..you guys even BS each other. You (Harvester) had a triple attack on us and you FAILED..Koi had a double and they Lost (not saying Failed because they deserve more respect then you) as for that 9 faction dogpile from the other week we just about lost land too but we didn't end of that story..now tonight were going to take you off the map and settle in for what ever comes next. As for salary why is that non-members are complaining about this?? every one in Yakuza accepts it and understands this..how come then this position is so tough for non-memebers to grasp? it's not like our officers are strutting around in hi-refined gear with zomg weapons..they're ripping npc gears down by the millions to provide attack charms they are spending obscence coin to get herbs so EVERYONE gets apoc for TW they buy HH mats to supplment our HH day's..in short they run the tightest faction i've been part of in ANY MMO and by not giving into petty lil mercany demands for a measly 400k a week they KEEP US STRONGER..get it yet??
    no prolly not...I for one do not want a Salary.. i want a tight knit ,on the same page, focused driven group i have already..as for the above mentioning about living on my CC you obviously haven't seen my gears..there is a Snowboarding term we up here use when we hike up into back country..it's called earning our turns..and thats how i play this game and that is how the majority of Yakuza does aswell.
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Then explain where all those guilds came from then? As that is the only thing that seems to make any sense at all other then your bs story

@Adroit that is what I heard from Schooled and Liske

I hear Schooled is a reliable source. b:chuckle
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linwiz - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    So i got your 99 green x-bow from a pk drop..wait it was the 95 cv..wait it was the 99 gold xbow you were carrying to sell.. stories like that is why 80% of the server knows you compulsive liars..i killed you i know what you dropped(no bow but tons of other goodies) but not one Harvester pm'd me to ask for anything back..you went to my leader and asked them to replace it..seriously..you guys even BS each other. You (Harvester) had a triple attack on us and you FAILED..Koi had a double and they Lost (not saying Failed because they deserve more respect then you) as for that 9 faction dogpile from the other week we just about lost land too but we didn't end of that story..now tonight were going to take you off the map and settle in for what ever comes next. As for salary why is that non-members are complaining about this?? every one in Yakuza accepts it and understands this..how come then this position is so tough for non-memebers to grasp? it's not like our officers are strutting around in hi-refined gear with zomg weapons..they're ripping npc gears down by the millions to provide attack charms they are spending obscence coin to get herbs so EVERYONE gets apoc for TW they buy HH mats to supplment our HH day's..in short they run the tightest faction i've been part of in ANY MMO and by not giving into petty lil mercany demands for a measly 400k a week they KEEP US STRONGER..get it yet??
    no prolly not...I for one do not want a Salary.. i want a tight knit ,on the same page, focused driven group i have already..as for the above mentioning about living on my CC you obviously haven't seen my gears..there is a Snowboarding term we up here use when we hike up into back country..it's called earning our turns..and thats how i play this game and that is how the majority of Yakuza does aswell.
    Lol @ your silly pkdrop story (also, wall of text, ever heard of this neat thing called punctuation?), Say what you want about how better you are then everyone else, you really aren't, not saying we are the best either, just saying enough with this "I am better then you because I am and say that I am because you have no proof you are better so I make some bull up just to enforce my own Im better then you-ness"

EDIT: Also, I hope you plan on seeing Defeat tonight as there is no way in hell we are leaving the map yet
  • paralleogram
    edited March 2010
    EDIT: Also, I hope you plan on seeing Defeat tonight as there is no way in hell we are leaving the map yet

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    how long was ure war last night? there is no way you are winning unless you have some super secret weapon that you've been saving for something like getting removed from the map.
    b:bye
    Here we go again....
  • Defeat/ - Lost City
    Defeat/ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol @ your silly pkdrop story (also, wall of text, ever heard of this neat thing called punctuation?), Say what you want about how better you are then everyone else, you really aren't, not saying we are the best either, just saying enough with this "I am better then you because I am and say that I am because you have no proof you are better so I make some bull up just to enforce my own Im better then you-ness"

I'll see you tonight at TW YaKuZa.
    WE ARE GOING TO KICK YOUR ****!
    THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT WE (HARVESTER) ARE GOING TO LEAVE THE MAP TONIGHT!
    how long was ure war last night? there is no way you are winning unless you have some super secret weapon
    Btw I am that secret weapon.
  • paralleogram
    edited March 2010
    why hello there linwiz
    Here we go again....
  • Dlam - Lost City
    Dlam - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010

We'll see tonight.

If I was to lower myself to your standards, since people who don't show their "faces" are nameless, one could say the same about you. What is a lvl 83 wizard gonna do in TW to prevent this wiping off map?

Following your standards, I should go "10x or gtfo"
  • Myanis - Lost City
    Myanis - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    OMG sabet u suck ballz lol
  • Sabet - Lost City
    Sabet - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I Like Urtle
  • BigPopcorn - Lost City
    BigPopcorn - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2010