Top 10 Guild in Sanctuary!!!

Comments

• _Sheh - Sanctuary
    _Sheh - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pfft, I'm as far as you can get from being a lady lol

Don't ruin it for me b:cry
    I remember a faction named DarkFate?

That was what Salrantol thought up xD Alot of Rebirth members should remember 'ol Sally xD.
    It is the other way around. Rebirth was the product of several factions and a series of mergers that happened to bring together several big groups of PvPers. Rebirth was a merger of Hybrid and a core group xAsch brought from his previous faction (I forget the name). Hybrid had just merged with FTW a couple weeks before. Unlike so many attempts to do this on purpose, these mergers all seemed to funnel like-minded people together.

By the way, xAsch is selling himself a bit short. Yes, there was no strategy other than "Which lane are we rushing?" but they were quick to adapt on the fly (which passes for tactics).

The end of Rebirth actually had nothing to do with mergers. xAsch disappeared suddenly and unexpectedly, there was no TW for a month because there was no leader on to bid, and that PVP-focused group all went looking for factions that were doing TW. The leadership gap made this a disorganized drifting away (to Nef, Leg, and Regi mostly). By the time leadership was restored enough for a TW bid again, Rebirth could only field about 50-60 people and few if any of those were the PvP die-hards.

Sadly, I never really got back until after 90% of the faction was already gone. =\
    If I'm not mistaken, many attempts from Hybrid 3 hours TWs against NWO were not successful, they eventually sought out to merge with DarkFate to become "Rebirth"

Not completely true, they sought a merger with Dreaming first, but (whatever the leader's name is) refused to change his faction name. ClericRanger and I got talking a while later, as we were both failing to win any TWs, merged into Rebirth, lost our first TW to NWO (3hr defense). Then CR had a few more friends join (DeityofRain being the highest one, lv91 at the time), and we beat NWO with like our second rush (unless my memories are playing tricks on me? =p)
    The week after "Rebirth" become established, they wiped NWO off the map as you can see from the screenshot below, the same week Ravenous was wiped off the map. I think 1 week after "Rebirth" and Regicide was wiped off again, Steel managed to 1v1 Outlaw. And the following week Outlaw lost 3 lands to a triple gank. :S

http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/dan_912/TW3-5-2009.jpg

I think I'm going to make a slide show out of these eventually xD

We were wiped off after attacking Nefarious. They just wanted to be left alone. b:kiss
    One was successful but they lost the following week's TW so lost the land iirc (bad memory). Also, throw in FTW in the merges somewhere. Thats where that ClericRanger (rofl) came from.

Oh yea. See if you see yourself. 2009-02-2023-06-24.jpg b:kiss

Hai Lloydy. b:bye
    I honestly believed "Rebirth" was able to go head to head against Nef right before xAsch left because a lot of Steel members joined up after their defeat vs. "Rebirth". Too bad Asch had to leave so suddenly.

Without sounding arrogant here, most of us in Rebirth thought we could as well. Our "Rush lane B!" lasted 2hrs+ 1v1 with Nefarious the day before I left, I guess if we had any decent strategy, the outcome would've been quite a bit different. But ah well =] Atleast there's people still trying! That's what counts. I considered continuing playing, but I never understood the genies much lol xD
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pfft, who needs a lady where you've got a tranny around b:cute

If your going to start playing, you better come to RT..I might even teach you how to use a genie ;D
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    pfft, who needs a lady where you've got a tranny around b:cute

If your going to start playing, you better come to RT..I might even teach you how to use a genie ;D

What a tease b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    R3n3g4d3s Ftw
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I value nice people who do good things and behave nicely. Hence many of the well known factions would be very far down on my list. I think for example Enelysion would be around the bottom of the list of all factions on sanctuary server.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I value nice people who do good things and behave nicely. Hence many of the well known factions would be very far down on my list. I think for example Enelysion would be around the bottom of the list of all factions on sanctuary server.

Lol o.O Just curious, how come?

Btw, grats R3n3s Gj
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Larger factions mean larger populations means chances of more jackasses. Yes, all factions have them and you probably met one of these people. Or, you just got pk'd and hate the name of the faction that the pker had above their head, this is quite common (though, regicide being the pker would be more common).
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Sarunya - Sanctuary
    Sarunya - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I thought this was a top 10, not an "I hate your faction" list. ._.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2010

I don't know which Enelysion you were in, but it wasn't mine.
  • Shining_Dove - Sanctuary
    Shining_Dove - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I so proud to be on bottom of list <3
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No sorry i dont PK.

I think all you need to do is read 2-3 pages of any thread here in the sanctuary part and you would understand what i mean about Enelysion. They have every right to act any way that they please just i wouldnt want to be around people who behave in such maner. Lucky enough we are all different
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I remember that Rebirth lasting 2hr+ against Nefarious.

It was a charm burn tactic by Nef, there's screenshots and a video that show it...

Shame how Recluse isn't up there. We had solid pvpers even if our TW's were ****, it was fun going round in wolfpacks of 3 8X's and killing 90+'s.

Also please do tell about enelysion, I got told they were hated back when I played but was never sure why...
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bottom of the list = bottom of the pyramid, therefore supporting all the others?!

No wait... err... who cares. With no standardized way to rank every faction I don't think you can really go around claiming who is on top and who is on the bottom xD It's all just opinion ;)

In other news, I really want to build a human pyramid now. Anyone wanna help meh? ;D
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bottom of the list = bottom of the pyramid, therefore supporting all the others?!

No wait... err... who cares. With no standardized way to rank every faction I don't think you can really go around claiming who is on top and who is on the bottom xD It's all just opinion ;)

In other news, I really want to build a human pyramid now. Anyone wanna help meh? ;D
    b:shy U bottom?
    I think all you need to do is read 2-3 pages of any thread here in the sanctuary part and you would understand what i mean about Enelysion.
    I read my fair share, still see nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    b:shy U bottom?

But of course. I am strong b:cute
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:beatup Strifey!
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    b:dirtyb:kiss Strifey!

b:shy
    Yus? b:mischievous
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    But of course. I am strong b:cute
    bend over? lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Shame how Recluse isn't up there. We had solid pvpers even if our TW's were ****, it was fun going round in wolfpacks of 3 8X's and killing 90+'s.

Your credibility was lost when you said zzzKyantezzz was a fail cs BM.

Anywho.. Strifey b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    bend over? lol

b:shocked
    Your credibility was lost when you said zzzKyantezzz was a fail cs BM.

Anywho.. Strifey b:dirty

b:cute

B-b-b-buuttttt zzzKanyezzz is a fail BM Dx Just not in the way WB made it out to be.
    Kanye failz at teh fashions b:chuckle
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shocked

b:cute

B-b-b-buuttttt zzzKanyezzz is a fail BM Dx Just not in the way WB made it out to be.
    Kanye failz at teh fashions b:chuckle

Not as much as you fail in hairstyle, lolumad? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Not as much as you fail in hairstyle, lolumad? b:chuckle

QQ
    I got new hair though D:
    And that old hair was cool >_>

Dumb tranny, don't judge me >:3
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    No sorry i dont PK.

I think all you need to do is read 2-3 pages of any thread here in the sanctuary part and you would understand what i mean about Enelysion.
    I read my fair share, still see nothing.

You don't see a pattern? Obviously, she doesn't like the fact that every time any person from Enelysion posts anything anywhere, that thread immediately gets hijacked with at least 10 posts full of inside references and cutesie nicknames. Its like passive-aggressive behavior only worse. Its cutsie-aggressive. Ick. b:laugh
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    *buzzer* wrong, at least thats not what was told to me, but anyways for good measure, like zomg I love Saruuuuuuub:cuteb:cute and all of Enely omgeeeeee b:kiss

I'm very upset with you Stir-fry, you know why b:cry
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    What did I do? Dx b:avoid

Guess I should start baking that cookie for Oogles, huh? =3 Maybe an extra one for Sarah? XD
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What kind of uhm.. "cookies" are we talking? <_<
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    The best kind? =3

I iz amaza-za-zing dessert chef XD
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    What did I do? Dx b:avoid

Guess I should start baking that cookie for Oogles, huh? =3 Maybe an extra one for Sarah? XD

b:cute b:cute yes please prove these amazing abilities~^_^
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    What kind of uhm.. "cookies" are we talking? <_<

The kind that you don't get Shev <-< b:victory
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    b:cute b:cute yes please prove these amazing abilities~^_^

*slaves over a hot oven* -____-