Horrible BH

13»

Comments

• TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    True I forgot the lv range was higher... still.

By bh19 I mean fb19, I just got used to say bh cause fb is like a rarity now !

If your dder get 1 shot at lv 70, I think there's something wrong there. Beside the barb at that lv does enough damage to solo the boss whit the cleric healing him. How much time do you save whit a sin in there, 1 minute, 2 minute, ok maybe 5 ...

Just let the cleric and barb have fun and go make a coffee !

Oh and for the archer mobs, Usually the AA will run back and have some one intercept the mob before they get hit.

Cleric can use plume shield, he can use a stun to slow down the mob, he can out dd the damage using IH on him.

Then there was 3 veno who could have put a pet on a fix spot, and run back and have there pet take agroo.

What about the sin and barb. 2 melle class that can stun and take agroo.

All your point and argument to my argumentation are good. But I still thing that there is a problem there. Even more now that you made me remember there lv 70 player and up, when lv 51 players can do this and not die...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2012

PS: If u're good u can even skip the cleric and go by a wiz instead...That's how me and my gf rolled on Momaganon Server xD A good 80's Barb with a good 80's wiz can easily duo through fc and pv like we did and tbh fc with just 2 is so freaking funny and amazing, especially in that level range, because u have to play nearly perfectly to be succesful.

So u see, that way u can even proof if u are a good player or not because doing things dou and solo that some full squads can't even handle (yeah sad but true) is kinda nice and challenging, besides u learn to play more different classes, though I admit that only the Barb class requires some skill but the others are all fun to play (:

As I know, you werent just barb + wiz but had a mystic constantly heal/help you. Maybe that was a lie from her, but anyway -

Easily is the wrong word here IMO. It may be possible, but would take a lot of time + costs or great gear to make it profitable for you. And youre not a good player if you can solo/dou instances, because you just dont learn teamwork when there are only 2 of you.
    As a good player you need to know your class, learn to work with every kind of other players. It is not hard to let your cleric macro heal or bb and then use your barb to tank, with some MC-dds helping. You gain much more experience when youre squadding with ppl you dont know and they might tell you things you didnt know before and when your gamestyle needs to fit them. So with every run your role changes a bit, depending on who joined you.

Sure it is nice if you can run instances by your own chars, but for someone who doesnt have a permanent game-partner it will be hard at higher lvls. And I think there is no fun when you take 2 of your chars to fc just to loose money and much more (hyper) time and if youre running with the same person always.

I dont want to offend you, I just think that gamestyle wont work for many (especially) new players. From my own experience I can say IF you already have a char 50+ you will have much less costs and time lost if your just keep it up with that char than rolling a cleric + tank again to that lvl. For example, if you have a sin 50 + and keep lvling him, you can reach 80+ in a few weeks if not earlier. You can at 90+ already solo fc for alts, but you can go to 100 as well to make that easier of course. Then you have a 100 + char for soloing nearly everything and can decide what alts you want to play. And youre not forced to play a tank/healer and to buy good gear for them.

If your dder get 1 shot at lv 70, I think there's something wrong there. Beside the barb at that lv does enough damage to solo the boss whit the cleric healing him. How much time do you save whit a sin in there, 1 minute, 2 minute, ok maybe 5 ...

True, but i did mean a cleric can get 1 shotted by close AoE at this lvl even with good gear.
    And if the dds get aggro, especially with a debuff he or she will go down pretty fast.
    Im really interested now how long a barb/cleric duo would take with wyvern only b:pleased I remember with my Mystic/Seeker duo it took not very long, herc veno was a different story at wyv xD

Oh and for the archer mobs, Usually the AA will run back and have some one intercept the mob before they get hit.

Cleric can use plume shield, he can use a stun to slow down the mob, he can out dd the damage using IH on him.

Then there was 3 veno who could have put a pet on a fix spot, and run back and have there pet take agroo.

Well i wouldnt use a cleric to pull those mobs, especially at lower lvls. Even with PS its a bit too dangerous if the dds arent fast enough. And I think in this case zeal pulling is a lot safer and the cleric doesnt waste that much mp that he/she needs to use a pot even before the boss started.
    But yeah, veno pulling in this case is great and fast. A veno could pull 1 , let any melee grab aggro and then pull the second.

But I have to admit that i never tried that with a caster.

Even more now that you made me remember there lv 70 player and up, when lv 51 players can do this and not die..

Well, usually it is 60-70 and a 70+ player doesnt get a bh 51 anymore. True, lvl 51 player can do this but it depends on class and gear. I doubt a bad-geared 51 Psychic or Wiz with ~ 1.5k hp would survive rankars AoE if not at max-range.
    I already met a lower sin (70) with great gear and very good hp who just couldnt tank rankar because he did too much dph. Even with IHs + Mystic healing rankar hit one bad spot and he was dead. That was very strange >>
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Horrible BH b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im still croaking in bh51.I usually do it with no armor on though..is that the prob?b:chuckle
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im still croaking in bh51.I usually do it with no armor on though..is that the prob?b:chuckle

if you wanna do it right, you gotta run around with the timed lv1 freebie gear >;o
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender