Hyper EXP bug

124»

Comments

• Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yea I still get it,

does it work so you can only do once per day?

if I use full 1 hr within say.. 5hrs then try to start a new one I cant.
    Also if I use hyper exp for 30mins, 24hrs later I use remainder 30mins I get the msg and cant start a new one.
    Is it meant to work like that?

This ^
    /10char
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    read the posts on page 9......... pretty much figured it out. Look somewhere in the middle for a quote of one of Swaze's posts bout it resetting at 4 pm
  • Toxic - Dreamweaver
    Toxic - Dreamweaver Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    read the posts on page 9......... pretty much figured it out. Look somewhere in the middle for a quote of one of Swaze's posts.

Yeah that's not working for me. b:surrender
    <3 Tapout <3
  • Lissah - Lost City
    Lissah - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So guys, is anyone still experiencing this issue?

I actually posted on the issue today under a technical support topic. Idk if its the same thing but I'm really quite annoyed cuz I am trying to get to 90 before sunday QQ. HELP FRANKY HEEEEELLLLLLPPP!!!b:surrenderb:cry
  • Aislaria - Heavens Tear
    Aislaria - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i am experiencing a similar problem. i guess my main question is, are hyper sessions only supposed to be used once per day? (and it just doesn't say that in hyper xp info) or is it an actual bug? i understand that at 4pm server time the 'day' for hyper session will hopefully reset, im just wondering if hypers were actually made to be like that.
    like many, im lookin forward to 89 and have found this to be quite frustrating.

so....as of last update by frankie....we're still waiting to hear from china?
    thank you for all the help ^^
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Wow all this QQ about hyper stone "bug". Can't you all just wait patiently and level through your BHes that basically hand exp over to you? Why do you even bother to rush levels when you all should know once you hit level 100+, game gets boring as hell and you regret rushing in the first place.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • Aislaria - Heavens Tear
    Aislaria - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    so sorry i'm excited to go demon. not like everyone has felt same way at one time or another.

besides, wasn't qqing, was wondering if it's possible the stones are supposed to be this way.
  • symbiosys
    symbiosys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    aamm i have the same bug :(
  • risingpain7
    risingpain7 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yea, same here, bought 10 hyper EXP stones planning to use 5 more after the first 5 expired, then I get the same exact message, decided to log off, went to bed, etc..., then 18-24 hours later I still get the same message, "When there is remaining hyper EXP left in the session, you can not start another Hyper EXP session. You may only start 1 Hyper EXP session per day." Yet, my hyper exp expired before I even tried starting another session, I saw it tick down from 0:1, 0:0, then turn off and go to buffer...Has anyone figured out if this is intended or a bug and if it is a bug does it even end up working after a whole day?
  • Anfitrite - Dreamweaver
    Anfitrite - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    i got same bug again .... (symbiosys) :(
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    a few months later the issue still continues :(. trying to get 80 for my gear that i spent the last couple weeks to farm rofl. was hoping to x12 an hour of AoE grinding (actually gives well over a lvl and pays for the hyper at the same time so it works plus extra coin lol) but i jsut finished my 3 hours of x4 and on just exhaustion but unable to start another one lol. oh well i may be stuck doing public quest when it comes up (since exhaustion will stop me from doing a good AoE grind lol)
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    a few months later the issue still continues :(. trying to get 80 for my gear that i spent the last couple weeks to farm rofl. was hoping to x12 an hour of AoE grinding (actually gives well over a lvl and pays for the hyper at the same time so it works plus extra coin lol) but i jsut finished my 3 hours of x4 and on just exhaustion but unable to start another one lol. oh well i may be stuck doing public quest when it comes up (since exhaustion will stop me from doing a good AoE grind lol)

Im in the EXACT same boat on my sin, this is stupid, bugs been around for 7 months and no fix?
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Yep... you just gotta wait for your exhaust to run out too... I know you used to be able to stack exhaustion/buffer when your hyper was gone, but it seems like it's broken again.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Bellatrixia - Raging Tide
    Bellatrixia - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Months after 'tests' were supposedly being ran by the so-called Dev's, nothing is fixed.

Yeah, that seems about right for PW's standards - "the problem will fix itself"

God... Imagine how crappy the service must be for the China/Malaysian versions of PW...

@GM , fix your **** and stop preening the pansies.

xox
    b:lipcurl
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    it would be nice if people wouldnt necro threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    a few people can only do so much at a time
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    is this ever gonna b fixed....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necare - Harshlands
    Necare - Harshlands Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    This has to be a new record, this thread has been revived 4 or 5 times now.
    Once upon a time I was stuck in Hall of Deception.
    The Devs felt sorry for me having to smash lowbies all day, so they decided to promote me.
    I then rerolled a Psychic.
  • Karmiel - Dreamweaver
    Karmiel - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Now I have the bug, Can not do more then 1 session a day.

Was there ever a fix for this? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    not fixed yet. i got 46 min on buff time and 30 min exhaustion and i started 1 23 hours ago.
    the 1 a day does not apply while u have 1 still active. i will post after mine expired if i can start a new one today.
    started 1 at 750pm est and it is now 629pm est next day.
    edit: i just read that 4pm game time it resets. we shall see.
    1 per day is a bit lame thow
    UPDATE:
    it is 1 per day after 4pm pst. and the buff and exhaustion do stack. seein how old this thred is, this must be the norm now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It may be a necro, but it's a necro i can relate to b:avoid
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well under the 30 day rule , this is a Negro but not by much. considering that this issue has not been addressed by a mod yet, if so i haven't found the thread for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    well under the 30 day rule , this is a Negro but not by much. considering that this issue has not been addressed by a mod yet, if so i haven't found the thread for it.
    I lol'd.. you'll figure out why tho. :P
  • BryFoo - Raging Tide
    BryFoo - Raging Tide Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I lol'd.. you'll figure out why tho. :P

I lol'd too! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
This discussion has been closed.