Hyper EXP bug

Sezan - Harshlands
Sezan - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Ok im sure myself and some other people have seen this message;

When there is remaining Hyper Exp left in the session, you can not start another Hyper Exp session. You may only start 1 Hyper Exp session per day.

Ok so I have 0:0 Hyper Exp and 0:0 Buffer Time, Exhuastion is at 18:25.
So how long is the cooldown to start another one? I had a similiar problem yesterday but after 30mins I could start another one, but after 30mins today I still can't start a new one.

Also, this has never happened to me till now b:cry

hypers.png

This is a bug that is very time consuming, I only play to level, can you sort this? b:surrender
Post edited by Sezan - Harshlands on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But...doesn't it say that you can only start ONE Hyper EXP session a day...?

b:question

Right there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Yes but if it was once per day exhuastion and buffer wouldnt stack and I wouldnt be able to as before do 2x maybe even 3x in a row.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its possible the once per day limit is based on server date instead of actual hours.
    example:
    u start a hyper exp at 11pm server time. now its 1am the next server day, u can now start another hyper exp before ur even though ur exhaustion time isnt finished. meanwhile the only time gap between ur 2 hyper exp is only 2 hr apart making it seems like you did multiple hyper exp within the same day.

this is just my guess, i never actually used hyper exp myself but it seems like a possible reason. alot of things on pwi thats once per day is based on actual server date intead of 24hr.
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    its possible the once per day limit is based on server date instead of actual hours.
    example:
    u start a hyper exp at 11pm server time. now its 1am the next server day, u can now start another hyper exp before ur even though ur exhaustion time isnt finished. meanwhile the only time gap between ur 2 hyper exp is only 2 hr apart making it seems like you did multiple hyper exp within the same day.

this is just my guess, i never actually used hyper exp myself but it seems like a possible reason. alot of things on pwi thats once per day is based on actual server date intead of 24hr.

nah i tried this already. i did however my first time activate 2 times in a row.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Server time huh, well at 12 'GMT' it reset however yesterday 9 30 GMT, it reset instead of 12, its annoying how these things work b:sad
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    no more 6 runs a day, FML!
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Uhh kk, and DING 97 b:victory
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    damn still getting this **** today, time wasting time wasting b:angry any gm care to post? b:angry
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it seems to be based on a just under 20 h timer, I started one 3h before server shutdown at 7:45pm, then a new one at3:30 the next day when I couldn't at 3:15, though, now I'm in an FF run and twitching because it won't let me start one again... so10:55 am=no go on 3:30.

In any case this shouldn't be happening, as it was never announced, nor is it anywhere in the explanations that you can't as long as the hyper is over, it suggests you can start a new one.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Latest-

My exhuastion was at 33hr last night, had 0:4 min left on Hyper, expecting to be able to start a new one today I go to FC, exhuastion at 21hr I use up my remaning 0:4min and I cannot start a new one "gained less than 2% today", this is err, ****? I only play to level, heck, I could be level 98 by now...

39476154.jpg

During FC which I sadly had to leave :Z
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it would be nice to have clarification on what times u can start a new hyper session
    b:bye
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    zzz still not working, anyone else having this problem?
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes

and I've now passed the 20 hour mark it worked at yesterday...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    well this is a **** take (excuse my language but srsly) b:angry

down to 17:39 from 33 yesterday, still cant start a new one yet again b:angry
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey guys, we're verifying this with the QA team, and we'll run their results by the development team, so we will have an answer for you as soon as possible. b:thanks
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    YESSS, thankyou frankie b:victory

(mood changes quickly)
  • Shojo_S - Harshlands
    Shojo_S - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    they arent supposed to be 1 a day otherwise you will never reach the max stack hours wich so happen to be alot over 1k so i think is just messed up seriously something wrong with that since other people can use up to 3 a day once their time is done and reading the explanation of use doesnt state the one a day rule
  • Shade - Raging Tide
    Shade - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I knew it was glitched by the first day after it came out because I too was able to do two sessions back to back, and then got the 1 a day message. Obviously something is wrong because if you can only do it once per day that means you can't stack exhaustion and buffer time up to whatever it says in the explanation because you should have 0:0 in all (or at least close to all) slots by the time you can activate a new one so yeah...
  • tazzra
    tazzra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yes Sezan can use it more than once on fc's while i am stuck with one having him show off lol karma came back to bite you b:chuckle. But i can only use another hyper session when buffer and exhaustion is over while others i know have been able to do more with buffer and exhaustion time not over.
  • Shojo_S - Harshlands
    Shojo_S - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    shade owes me a hug
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for posting guys/girls b:victory

I hope this will be fixed asap and that Frankie makes everyone affected by this level 105 to compensate for the time wasted b:victoryb:chuckle
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for posting guys/girls b:victory

I hope this will be fixed asap and that Frankie makes everyone affected by this level 105 to compensate for the time wasted b:victoryb:chuckle

I'm sry but i don't see how its time wasted you knew that you would get crappy exp after the exhaustion was triggered it was your choice to use the hyper exp knowing there would be consequences so my only suggestion is go do TT while you wait out the exhaustion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Err, I guess you have never used Hyper before? Lol

you can 'still FC with exhuastion and activate hyper @ certain places'

Incase you didnt notice I was being sarcastic and it is bugged b:victory
    edited February 2010
    Err, I guess you have never used Hyper before? Lolno i haven't used hyper exp before

you can 'still FC with exhaustion and ACTIVATE hyper @ certain places' yes i know this i was referring to after both your hyper exp and your buffer ran out

Incase you didn't notice I was being sarcastic and it is BUGGED b:victory

10 characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Already got everything I needed @ 90 from TT
    consequences - already knew what exhuastion does @ the begining, what we didnt know is that it was bugged.

Lets not clog up forum space and let someone post stuff that we dont already know b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    ehh i didnt say it wasnt bugged i said i dont see how its a waste of time is all and i never said TT90 stuff you need i ment farm the mats and sell xD then you can get some extra coin and buy more hyper exp stones ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Yea but it is a time waste because I could be 98 by now and well on my way to 99 thats the problem lol.

I said to people "im gonna be level 100 next week". The rate I was going maybe even sooner.

I've been asked to several FC's today "got pro FC people on my FL" and it annoyed me turning them down b:sad

True I could make cash from TT but its boring and I'd much rather hit 100 lol
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for lookin into it frankie some clarification on when one time per day is would be a great help for planning runs
    b:bye
  • Jolin - Dreamweaver
    Jolin - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm a bit late tho but i used to have the same prob also,
    but its not that much of a concern to me since i usually dont use more than 1 hyp per 24 hrs b:laugh
    41454949.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fatboykbb - Heavens Tear
    Fatboykbb - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm a bit late tho but i used to have the same prob also,
    but its not that much of a concern to me since i usually dont use more than 1 hyp per 24 hrs b:laugh
    41454949.jpg

omg your sig is soo mean
This discussion has been closed.