Options

Comments

• Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    "Patch Notes Version 283
    Released February 17, 2010

Fixed minor text issues with loading screen tip text.

Minor localization fixes."

TWO HOURS for this? kinda like last week... what's localization fixes??? What else did they "ninja update" without telling us?

*rewinds time to take an alternate route*
    Speaking of text issues... they should fix the ones on the guild roster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Which ones Zikai?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just that they aren't aligned appropriately ever since they fixed the words to be sized on the buttons lol. One sec, I'll edit it with a screenie b:chuckle

Edit: Ok, a couple more seconds... photobucket likes playing with my patience lol

Edit2: *points* http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c381/Zikku/PWI/Screenshots/2010-02-2406-44-29.jpg

You can see that the position is under the title, and the titles are crammed over, and the levels definitely aren't where they're supposed to be, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ok so ya i was the first... kinda makes sense since it was directed at ME ya think? and that's the first thing i missed, i'm gettign sleepy.

btw, Zik's laughing his **** off at ya too..... we've been pm'ing in game this whole time. you're not gettign anywhere here.... just give up. you insulted me, then TWO PAGES later tried to say it was a joke.... ya...... why dont' you stick your kneee in your mouth while you're at it.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Off-topic: I'm a girl, btw XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender two pages later I made two posts more take your head out of your ****.

And now if you want it to be a insult consider it one now shut up and leave me alone I ain't talkin to you :P

:o and Zikai I never noticed that thats so odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    o lmao srry b:chuckle
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:surrender two pages later I made two posts more take your head out of your ****.

And now if you want it to be a insult consider it one now shut up and leave me alone I ain't talkin to you :P

:o and Zikai I never noticed that thats so odd.

You're not talking to me? Then what've you been doing the past 7 pages? btw did u look at the screenshot? Look at the chat log b:chuckle

And before you turn into the spelling police, that's supposed to be "swear", not sear.

Edit: hmmm.. zik correct me if i'm wrong.... have i been an **** to anyone else? besides the troll drescobarian or w/e..
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's odd that I'm a girl? O.o

Edit: Shhh, Alasen, you're gonna put me on her hate list if you keep that up :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're not talking to me? Then what've you been doing the past 7 pages? btw did u look at the screenshot? Look at the chat log b:chuckle

Um so? I was addressing Zikai.

and no the guild list Zikai

Eh I pretty much given up on you alasen I tried making peace you wanted war sooo yah I am thinkin about just blacklistin yah and getting it over with since you don't wanna play nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Edit: Shhh, Alasen, you're gonna put me on her hate list if you keep that up :P[/QUOTE]

Nooooooo I'm sorry i'lll stop b:surrender
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um so? I was addressing Zikai.

and no the guild list Zikai

oh, lol, ok. I read that out of order XD

Guild list odd, not my gender (of course that's how it is, why would it be odd to be a girl? rofl... anyway~)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh, lol, ok. I read that out of order XD

Guild list odd, not my gender (of course that's how it is, why would it be odd to be a girl? rofl... anyway~)

Why indeed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you know... this could've stopped a long time ago if you could just realize you f'ed up and could form two little words...... but no....
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Charms in AH still can not be viewed/bought/sold.
    Been like this since tideborn came out sighz.....
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Edit: Shhh, Alasen, you're gonna put me on her hate list if you keep that up :P

Nooooooo I'm sorry i'lll stop b:surrender[/QUOTE]

lmao, fail quote XD

Edit:.... fail quoting fail quote......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mmm but that would require me to be sorry for what I said to you and since you went over board I am not really that sorry to be honest.

But I am sorry I assumed you would take it properly not everyone gets everything first time around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL Zik b:laugh
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mmm but that would require me to be sorry for what I said to you and since you went over board I am not really that sorry to be honest.

But I am sorry I assumed you would take it properly not everyone gets everything first time around.

Overboard? lol I seem to recall EVERYONE agreeing with me on this. you're the one that keeps trying to futiley defend yourself for over 7 pages instead of apologizing for being a rude prick. I got 10 hours to stay awake, keep it up this is gettign kinda fun lol STICK THAT WHOLE LEG in your mouth now! LOL hell it might fit.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:cold This is not how I act towards people I almost never get miffed from simple insults. You just rubbed me the wrong way I am sorry for how I acted but I am still not sorry for what I said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:cold This is not how I act towards people I almost never get miffed from simple insults. You just rubbed me the wrong way I am sorry for how I acted but I am still not sorry for what I said.

ermm how can you be sorry for how u act and not what you say, when this is ALL TEXT? b:sadb:question
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Talking in a manner is how you act what you actually said is different.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    True, except people tend to take TEXT at face value especially when they dont' know the person that's talking and they're not used to the way they text (or even how they talk in RL and translate THAT to the text). THAT is what YOU dont' get after 7 or 8 pages of people TELLING YOU that, and the fact that you flat out said my question was stupid. Is this sinking in yet??? PLEASE tell me it is... cause i dont' think i can take another .... THREE HOURS of this b:cry
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your painfully annoying you know that and you don't listen worth a ****. I done told you like so many times I not all these other people who said it seemed wrong meant it in no ill will. That being said you insist that just because everyone else said it sounded like it had ill will that that it did? Yah no sorry wrong answer

try listening to this Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes

regardless of the fact you don't know me is irrelevant I said I don't act like that and as reprimands to myself I said I am sorry I fcked up I shouldn't have acted that way. mmmmm your starting to bore me though your not even making a cohesive argument
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I think NOW would be a GREAT time to remind the WHY SO SERIOUS?! players of PWI that there is a Forum Blacklist...

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    mhm mhm I know I am just very reluctant to use it konariraiden I hate blacklists

tch but this is just such a case where I probably need to use it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, the fact that that comment is rude as hell in ANY shape or form on a forum or even face to face when somone asks a simple question is the fact that it wasn't called for in the first place. Im' not insisting just becasue everyone else AGREED with me (and any other sane person would too), I'm saying so because well... it is rude as hell.

As for being cohesive..... "I done told you like so many times I not all these other people who said it seemed wrong" I must be getting sleepy after 18 hours but say what?? Was that english?

As for that last part... you're right this is getting boring. I guess I'll take that as a apology and go level. I dont know why i spent so long at this anyway cept it was kinda interesting for awhile.... b:surrender
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LMAO, this thread did a complete 180 after I went to bed.b:shocked
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Pressa and Alasen, just stop ok Blacklist each other and stfu. There's no point in arguing you guys point across anymore. For teh sake of Frankieraye (b:cute) Please stop the petty arguing, there is no point doing this on a perfectly good thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Or we'll bring out the Spoons....

....and hit your heads with them. b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]