NOTICE: 2/23 Server Maintenance - COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i wanted it deleted moron. that thread got way outta conrtol for no reason, because of people like you Escorian that have nothing better to do then troll forums lookign for people to **** off. YES i was complaining, because i'd like to know what localization fixes are and why it takes them 2 hours to do one thing. and yes it was a question, you DO know what a question mark is right? because i put three of them...... err 5 actually
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh jesus christ pressa.... tell me. How is asking what a localization fix a stupid question?
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oddly enough, this situation reminds me of the statement, "Quit while you're ahead."

Unfortunately, neither is ahead, so it's just a nicer way of saying "quit" b:chuckle

Edit: And by quit, I just mean the quarreling.
    Edit 2: As for the original question, I've no idea what the localization is either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ya..... im gonna go level now they can keep trolling looking for people to annoy.
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    localization = translation

/discussion
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Good plan. Nice time to knock out those bh's b:victory
    Edit: OH. Translations. I was guessing something coordinates related, but I wasn't gonna say anything 'cause it was such a dumb thought, lol. But translations make much more sense, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh jesus christ pressa.... tell me. How is asking what a localization fix a stupid question?

A stupid question is one you know won't be answered as well since you and I both know it won't be answered its a stupid question. Oh and going off on people doesn't make people exactly want to help you anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options
    localization = translation

/discussion

need i say more? question answered, lets drop the flaming people
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    o thanks Alex. So apprently they fixed more translation errors. lol why couldnt' they just say THAT.. rofl eh i guess that might take awhile..
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A stupid question is one you know won't be answered as well since you and I both know it won't be answered its a stupid question. Oh and going off on people doesn't make people exactly want to help you anyway.

Well i guess it wasnt' a stupid question since it was JUST answered. now take your stick out of your **** pressa, i think it's up too far and poking your brain.

and plz tell me where i went off on anyone in the first post ASKING A QUESTION????? I"M the ONE that got flamed by some brat for wondering why this took two hours.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    rofl, I just ran into a wall clicking into the distance along the road so I could still get to where I was going in-game to refresh the forum page. b:laugh

Not that it's important or related to the topic at all. I'm purely expressing how interested I am in this thread, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL Zik, i'm just standing on a hut waiting for the next stupid comment. b:laugh
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    Katzyn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, somehow riling people up again tonight, eh, Alasen? ;D

Yay, maintenance.
    Katzyn, level 101 Demon Veno
    Kylenea, level 99 Demon Cleric
    ForestSonata, level 6x Mystic
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Courtesy of the amazing Forsakenx~
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Being dramatic myself is not something I like to do, but I enjoy observing it (very rarely actually getting involved). Was trying to turn in the cs stones to the npc and then BAM... into arch's SE wall, lol.

But, I take it that this little amusement is over?

Don't get me wrong, I don't enjoy watching people get hurt. That's usually when I'll get involved if no one else does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol, somehow riling people up again tonight, eh, Alasen? ;D

Yay, maintenance.

ya... wish i knew how....
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options

very carefully :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    very carefully :P

shhhhhh..... I'm hunting wabbit
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

*pats head* It's okay.

Maybe if you shared your popcorn...? *hinthint*
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well i still have half a tin.... but i just had TGI Friday's frozen mozzerella sticks lol
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    OMG, share! Pretty please! Those are the best. X_X

Oh yeah, the topic...ummm...Yeah. Thanks for giving us some ample warning before time. XD
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well i guess it wasnt' a stupid question since it was JUST answered. now take your stick out of your **** pressa, i think it's up too far and poking your brain.

and plz tell me where i went off on anyone in the first post ASKING A QUESTION????? I"M the ONE that got flamed by some brat for wondering why this took two hours.

lol thats not a answer thats a guess I could have given you the answer they wanted to but that wouldn't be an answer now would it?

And you did this was my first post in this thread and you went off on me for absolutely no reason whatsoever and continue to go off on me for whatever reason. b:worried flaming someone who discredits you is not a good practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anyone enjoying the fact that the GMs took out the tournament agent weeks ago, and havent said a single thing about it?
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Anyone enjoying the fact that the GMs took out the tournament agent weeks ago, and havent said a single thing about it?

did they say anything about putting him in? I didn't know we had one until I read about people complaining that he was removed. I wish I could've taken advantage of that, lol. Ah well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer you should know that by now

That wasnt' rude as ****? What planet were you raised on b**ch? And since when is a question you don't know the answer to a stupid one?

lol thats not a answer thats a guess I could have given you the answer they wanted to but that wouldn't be an answer now would it?

And you did this was my first post in this thread and you went off on me for absolutely no reason whatsoever and continue to go off on me for whatever reason. b:worried flaming someone who discredits you is not a good practice.

hmmm "localization = translation" kinda SEEMS LIKE A ANSWER TO ME. Especially since loaclization refers to different countries.. regions.... Translations didnt' dawn on me until he said that hence why i asked. If you have no answer to the question, then please just keep your stupid (YES STUPID) mouth shut.

Btw, discrediting someone (or TRYING TO) while making yourself look like a prick isnt' good practice either.
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

Hate to say it, but you did insult him first, when you told him his question (what is localization) was stupid...It obviously wasn't a stupid question, seeing as how others wondered the same thing.

As they say, there is no such thing as a stupid question.
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    did they say anything about putting him in? I didn't know we had one until I read about people complaining that he was removed. I wish I could've taken advantage of that, lol. Ah well.

Im in the same situation, I had no idea about it till it was taken out. I just dont likt how the game is moving backwards by taking features out instead of putting them in. It also bugs me the lack of communication the GMs have with the players, it feels like the GMs dont do anything anymore.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hate to say it, but you did insult him first, when you told him his question (what is localization) was stupid...It obviously wasn't a stupid question, seeing as how others wondered the same thing.

As they say, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

If it counts for anything, I didn't know what localization was either. b:surrender

Edit: Yeah, Gandora, I feel your pain on that issue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Thank you Katz. And Zik
  • Katzyn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If it counts for anything, I didn't know what localization was either. b:surrender

Edit: Yeah, Gandora, I feel your pain on that issue.

I didn't know, either. b:chuckle
    Proud wifeh of Yudai <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Options

actually... localization = translation. as per GMs statements in the past

dont believe me? send Kantorek a PM