Fantastic racism?

124»

Comments

• DolbyPriest - Harshlands
    DolbyPriest - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yea, thats kinda too much of a hate...
    TBs are OP, not a secret at all. I dont like them either, but not to this point where I leave squad and PK every TB I see...
    As a Cleric, I can tell that in squad most trouble-makers are TBs, Assasins to be exact. Ususally its enough to say something:"If u agro its your choice, u probably will not be healed on time." And TBs just kinda follow...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One word to cure all your racism...

THUNDERCOUGARFALCONBIRD!
  • BambooHugger - Lost City
    BambooHugger - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    One word to cure all your racism...

THUNDERCOUGARFALCONBIRD!

level 20+ mature players who make posts like this.

I see.
    BambooHugger-7x Arcane Barbarian- ImSoFail-Tarded
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Be grateful they kicked you

Most WBs have an AoE as far as I'm aware and would have probably ***** you thrice over. The name calling probably wasn't needed but they've just saved you a waste of time and a buttload of your EXP. Stop crying about it.

[Yes, level 30 is too low to take on a WB.]

they where going to tank the thing, once it was down to 1/4 health, there were other people aroudn my level who would start killing it from a distance, im not a archer for nothin, i wouldnt just go and run up to it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    they where going to tank the thing, once it was down to 1/4 health, there were other people aroudn my level who would start killing it from a distance, im not a archer for nothin, i wouldnt just go and run up to it

Depending on the WB it may have an aoe and just simply 1 hit.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Tap - Lost City
    Tap - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    It's probably because 9/10 Tideborns, usually Assassins, don't control their aggro and it's very annoying. (At least from the BHs I've done from levels 40-60 on this character and my Cleric.)

Not to mention showing their stealth moves off in random occasions.

It is a game and people have been playing it without them for some time beforehand. Choosing not to want TB in squads is not even remotely close to racism.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Choosing not to want TB in squads is not even remotely close to racism.

Not to mention its a computer game so racism is just stupid to bring into it.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Pinkiny - Raging Tide
    Pinkiny - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I just don't squad with sins that have too low HP and dont even got a bow when its a boss with badass meele aoe.
    Best is most Sins i squadded with gone Rambo and then its the clerics fault they die...

And Somehow it seems that 90% of the Tideborns are so damn squishy...
    Guys, invest at least a few points in vit, especially sins because you get hit by every AOE anyway... save your cleric the high blood pressure b:cry
  • Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver
    Ilwyn_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you can't figure out that the OP is talking about the races of cartoons in the game & is NOT talking about real life racism...

please just move on to another thread.

You will never "get it" & any comments you make are not on topic.

I wish people would stay on topic. The topic is about how some real life people have something against the Tideborn race in the game.

PICK UP THE CLUE PHONE... thank you. b:chuckle

THANK YOU!

Yesterday we had two sins that managed to aggro Farren and all his minions. This time I did manage to survive by hiding in a blood pool. >_< We're not exactly that squishy; it just depends on the build. I was going to do a pure mag build until I realized I was dying like an idiot. So I started putting points into strength and vit.
  • Aloque - Sanctuary
    Aloque - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    alot of people hate tideborns -.- myself included o.-
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK well I personally don't like to squad with Tide either. Here is my explanation...

When the Tide first came out, alot of people oracled their Tides (within 3 days or so) to lvl 7/8/9x. Alot of these ppl immediately jumped into higher lvl bh/fb/HH/Rb, and they had ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE how to correctly play their char (oranoobs). And when the party is getting wiped cuz some 8x psy/sin is spamming skills like they facerolled their keyboard... you not see how that would get annoying? My experience with them has been horrible. b:surrender

It isn't personal, and its not like I hate Tide (although I do complain about Sins alot...). Its cause a lot of you haven't played enough on that race to not cause major problems. I don't care if you have a freak'n 10x main. I want to know you can play the char thats IN squad. As time goes on and ppl get better at it I'll squad with them more.

And btw sins, when u almost to last boss in HH...that is so NOT the time to test whether your awareness is hi enuff.

EDIT: Most people will be fine with Tide after the oranoobs have learned to play and the ******* hotshots have outlived their welcome. Give it some time.
  • Klizzahrd - Lost City
    Klizzahrd - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yep... one fail veno who blamed the tideborns in squad for her dying multiple times (despite the fact that none of us were near here), and her saying that the whole tb race was weak and awful. lol

Ok well that veno is fail lol. They are def not weak.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i hate being kicked from squad bcuz im an assassin. b:cry its like assassin is the new black b:cry
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)