The Cotton Rock is sick and tired of hearing about this damn QQ poopoo

Options

Comments

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    QUOTE=Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear;6749172]oh sorry, for the kids with elemental school and lil ones here is translation.

Your saying that..nice grammar in your posts..go back to elementary school please.
    *rolls eyes*

Fail quote
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh sorry, for the kids with elemental school and lil ones here is translation.

karma/carma:
    Its the atmosphere radiated by a situation, a person, or a thing.
    Is actions determining future state, in the Far East its a philosophy of life, -the quality of somebody's current and future lives as determined by that person's behavior in this and in previous lives-
    In this case, the barb, the loser, will continue to have bad karma wherever he goes..

In Europe since 19th century, karma/carma- is describing fate or action by someone.

You're explaining what the vast majority of people here already know (at least, I hope). There's nothing wrong about redundancy or repetitiveness. :) I'm sure that "mad-mouth" was only joking. Do you really think bad karma will come from trash-talking in a video-game or forum? In Buddhist philosophy, to my knowledge (as I may be wrong), telling the absolute truth is a required act...even if that truth is hard, unforgiving, and seemingly cruel. Yet, another question: in what way do we separate someone's truth from their opinion...is their truth 100% truth all the time? There is no right or wrong - only perspective? Perception is reality. Reality is perception. OMG I'M STUCK IN AN INFINITE LOOP...KORARIRAIDEN HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

DIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZEROTALKABOUTOFFTHERECORDANDOFFTHETOPICLOL
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    meh probably used backspace on something b:surrender
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You're explaining what the vast majority of people here already know (at least, I hope). There's nothing wrong about redundancy or repetitiveness. :) I'm sure that "mad-mouth" was only joking. Do you really think bad karma will come from trash-talking in a video-game or forum? In Buddhist philosophy, to my knowledge (as I may be wrong), telling the absolute truth is a required act...even if that truth is hard, unforgiving, and seemingly cruel. Yet, another question: in what way do we separate someone's truth from their opinion...is their truth 100% truth all the time? There is no right or wrong - only perspective? Perception is reality. Reality is perception. OMG I'M STUCK IN AN INFINITE LOOP...KORARIRAIDEN HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

DIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZERODIVIDEBYZEROTALKABOUTOFFTHERECORDANDOFFTHETOPICLOL

*slap* Do a Barrel-Roll to get out of Pime Taradox!

Back to the topic at hand, we need less QQ, and MOAR worshipping of me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mystic baby ! you didnt forget to quote every single post I make b:victory
    ty <3
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's the main problem with attaching "epic" to something...when you overuse it or apply it incorrectly, you diminish it's intarweb market value. A win or a fail isn't necessarily epic and/or legendary. For instance, do you all remember that idiotic, attention-seeking father on the news a few months back who claimed his son might be in a UFO-style balloon he created? Now THAT was an epic troll.

No worries, Ulf, my man, we are all guilty of doing this and sometimes we just need a quick reminder from time-to-time from some jerk who we don't care about. Wait a sec..... I'm that jerk nobody cars about! b:cry

i would definitely classify that as epic >;0

so shut it you jerk that no one cares about

epic win win win epic win RAWRRRRRRRRRRR b:cute
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *slap* Do a Barrel-Roll to get out of Pime Taradox!

*sigh* That's your answer to everything! You, sir, are an idiot. :)
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    IF talking bad about certain ex guild members is bad Kharma or w/e the hell you call it i'm sooooooooooooo fked xD
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First time viewer's view of HT forum: "many barbs, bms and a man named cotto" b:shocked
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First time viewer's view of HT forum: "many barbs, bms and a man named cotto"

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Worship - Harshlands
    Worship - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    RAWR! I'm a tiger

yes i have also learned this on HT forum b:thanks
  • MiniFreak - Heavens Tear
    MiniFreak - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    First time viewer's view of HT forum: "many barbs, bms and a man named cotto"
    Don't worry, you'll get used to it.b:mischievous
    yes i have also learned this on HT forum b:thanks
    Wait till you're in-game and one humps your face when you're dead or randomly comes up to you and eats you. They're also known for randomly humping your leg too. b:shocked Cotto, thanks for the laugh. LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
    Main: MiniDusk (veno) - Married to the man I love. b:heart b:kiss
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Don't worry, you'll get used to it.b:mischievous

Wait till you're in-game and one humps your face when you're dead or randomly comes up to you and eats you. They're also known for randomly humping your leg too. b:shocked Cotto, thanks for the laugh. LOL b:laugh

Miiiiniii you forgot someone!! b:chuckle
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oops! Forgot Muah has best **** on HT. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alt: MiniFreak (bm) - Retired till further notice or till PWI gets their heads outta their arses when it comes to coinage.
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oops! Forgot Muah has best **** on HT. b:chuckle

awwwww i never seen emb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    awwwww i never seen emb:chuckle

b:quiet Shhhh! No telling Suntear that I did! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tonttuu - Heavens Tear
    Tonttuu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Cotton Rock says stop with the Enrage QQ for 2 damn seconds! The Cotton Rock wakes up this morning, has a bagel and coffee, logs onto pwi-forum.perfectworld.com from the people's laptop, and saw "Enrage vs this that and the other".. So The Cotton Rock says "Fine. They recruited the best players, people are just happy that they finally back on top. I'll come back".. The Cotton Rock goes and runs some errands, has a piece of poontang pie for lunch, logs back onto this very site and sees jabronies making the same damn threads! What is this? Are we talking about more QQ here? Are we talking about The Rock?? No, we're talking about a crazy QQ faction with Micky Mouse crying members and an ego that no therapy could cure. Listen The Cotton Rock likes some of Enrage and is impressed but let's not get carried away just yet. The HT map is electrifying. Not to mention the champion at HT, The Cotton Rock, who's ownage makes Edya quit is still the man to talk about here.

lets talk **** abt Tao cuz they req every scammer in guild cuz of lvl :D
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Coughstcoughsbagsucoughsallcoughscottocoughsownscoughsall
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lets talk **** abt Tao cuz they req every scammer in guild cuz of lvl :D

The Cotton Rock is humbled by the fact you actually took time to minimize your window of Enrage fan-boy pictures to bump the thread of the great one. Thanks jabroni. The fact you took a time out from choking your chicken to Enrage's QQ screenshots means Tonttuu is a true fan of The Cottons's. One of the millions..........AND MILLIONS!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Cotton Rock is humbled by the fact you actually took time to minimize your window of Enrage fan-boy pictures to bump the thread of the great one. Thanks jabroni. The fact you took a time out from choking your chicken to Enrage's QQ screenshots means Tonttuu is a true fan of The Cottons's. One of the millions..........AND MILLIONS!

You sure talk about Enrage a lot, secret fantasy of yours?

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Chuck Norris can smell what the Cotton Rock is cooking because the Cotton Rock is Chuck's personal chef.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You sure talk about Enrage a lot, secret fantasy of yours?

Roody Poo.
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sgt...you seem to have a fan here. Just pm him in game so he doesn't have to publicly ask your permission to follow you on Twitter. I can see how an issue such as this can seemly come off as embarrassing.

The Sargent will take you down Know Your Role Boulevard, which is on the corner of Jabroni Drive, and check you directly into the Smackdown Hotel.
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Well - I just found out how AWESOME "BEASTisBOSS" really is!!
    He hides in Cube and Pounces on Noob Cube runners!!

Way to go dude, I heard about bad ****' like you.

Was my first attempt to Cube so I don't know where to watch for PK - I don't PK - You out Level me by 15 levels - HP by 8k

Obviously was a real challenge for a squatter like you!! Huh?

You must be Sooo proud of your skills.

Next time I won't stop - I'll keep running circles around you Ha ha ha ha!!!

(I'll be watching WC to hear of your coming FAIL!!!)
    Woah, thank god i got told about this thread mwuahaha.
    Cotto... your a champ b:victory
    Dema.... I must say, when you were in Caesar, i remember you telling me on vent that time;
    I have spent over $9,000 on this game... i refused to press that button, but seriously Laughed my head off AT you..
    Okay so, you spent $9,000 on the game AT the time~ and you had 21k hp,
    okay so... you got beaten with 22k hp by a barb with 14k hp, don't you really feel like you just spent a decent car to be a fail barb?
    har har i'm so awesome cause i'm a fail barb and call others fail, look at me my names Dema... If only i wasnt joking right, i'd be that fail barb too
    I just hope you realised that -6% channeling on the "invoke" skill..is infact 0.12seconds faster than normal.
    So.. Gratz on your fail -6% channeling cape on a barb, i hope you feel like a tough guy cause i sure would feel like the dumbest person ever if i had that :<
    ANYWAY, now that your in Enrage and feel all 'tough', i hope you realise also that they would be just as good without you.
    Call me a fail barb all you like, but most of us already know that, a barb thinking he's so pro and has -6 cape, = pure fail.

APART from that, Cotto is pro b:bye
    (BTW SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POSTING.. Didn't set my account up, but i want Dema to know who i am so i get some serious QQing)
    Sowwy b:surrender
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Necro.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    And a bad necro too...
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    a fail necro...

konari is slow, should make us as mods
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NECROOO!!!!

ARRR, BEST YE BE WALKIN THAT THAR PLANK SCALLYWAG!

p.s. Wheres Cotto? Kinda miss the BM's of old.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Not only is the thread 3 months 22 days re posted. But its responding to a post that was 4 months and 9 days ago. Your late reaction shows you have an unusually large amount of rage over something unimportant and spent all that time reading ancient threads to just find somewhere he posted that had nothing to do with you? That is a messed up necro

RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NECROOO!!!!

ARRR, BEST YE BE WALKIN THAT THAR PLANK SCALLYWAG!

p.s. Wheres Cotto? Kinda miss the BM's of old.

Cotton quit the game

But he still logs on every so often and asks me how things are.

Oh, and... NECROOOOOOOOOOOO
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
This discussion has been closed.