The Cotton Rock is sick and tired of hearing about this damn QQ poopoo

Options
Cotto - Heavens Tear
Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Etherblade (West)
The Cotton Rock says stop with the Enrage QQ for 2 damn seconds! The Cotton Rock wakes up this morning, has a bagel and coffee, logs onto pwi-forum.perfectworld.com from the people's laptop, and saw "Enrage vs this that and the other".. So The Cotton Rock says "Fine. They recruited the best players, people are just happy that they finally back on top. I'll come back".. The Cotton Rock goes and runs some errands, has a piece of poontang pie for lunch, logs back onto this very site and sees jabronies making the same damn threads! What is this? Are we talking about more QQ here? Are we talking about The Rock?? No, we're talking about a crazy QQ faction with Micky Mouse crying members and an ego that no therapy could cure. Listen The Cotton Rock likes some of Enrage and is impressed but let's not get carried away just yet. The HT map is electrifying. Not to mention the champion at HT, The Cotton Rock, who's ownage makes Edya quit is still the man to talk about here.
Post edited by Cotto - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The "Enter" button is your friend, Cotto.

Also, we need MOAR QQ...gives me something to do during down time between classes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Cotton rock. Lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sleepcat wrote: »
    Cotton rock. Lol.

I think thats his version of speaking in third person, not sure though.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //omento - Heavens Tear
    //omento - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I will selling tw rosters for Radiance Tao and Enrage pm me in game
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I will selling tw rosters for Radiance Tao and Enrage pm me in game

I will selling?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • //omento - Heavens Tear
    //omento - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i will be selling
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The Cotton Rock says stop with the Enrage QQ for 2 damn seconds! The Cotton Rock wakes up this morning, has a bagel and coffee, logs onto pwi-forum.perfectworld.com from the people's laptop, and saw "Enrage vs this that and the other".. So The Cotton Rock says "Fine. They recruited the best players, people are just happy that they finally back on top. I'll come back".. The Cotton Rock goes and runs some errands, has a piece of poontang pie for lunch, logs back onto this very site and sees jabronies making the same damn threads! What is this? Are we talking about more QQ here? Are we talking about The Rock?? No, we're talking about a crazy QQ faction with Micky Mouse crying members and an ego that no therapy could cure. Listen The Cotton Rock likes some of Enrage and is impressed but let's not get carried away just yet. The HT map is electrifying. Not to mention the champion at HT, The Cotton Rock, who's ownage makes Edya quit is still the man to talk about here.

I believe this is what happens when you smoke crack. Life is a jolly place is it not?
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The server is just fueling Enrage to continue cause we love the attention. Go big or go home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear
    Ulfhednar - Heavens Tear Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

cotto you usage of third person and The Rock referances scare me and did you really say jabronies? b:laugh
    The server is just fueling Enrage to continue cause we love the attention. Go big or go home.

lol, that is all b:shutup
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ulfhednar, Learn to play your barb before trying to grace the presence of a great barb like me and the server would be lost wihout Enrage. Silence inferior being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yajaira - Raging Tide
    Yajaira - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ulfhednar, Learn to play your barb before trying to grace the presence of a great barb like me and the server would be lost wihout Enrage. Silence inferior being.

Can I ask why everytime a barb has something negative to say to your posts you always revert to "Your a fail barb, learn to play a barb". You did this with StickyGreen as well.

I highly doubt your any better or even Top 20 Barbs on Heavens Tear. You should relax and stop acting your the next savier to the Barb throne thats held by Neo, Snuggles, xForb etc.

Kinda funny a comeback is 'cool' nowdays when you say they fail at playing their class especially when you refer to it in PVE terms too, lol.

Oh, and don't bother saying "oh your noob cause your behind an alt" It's an internet forum - not seriouz buzinezz man.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Listen, The Rock is going to let that slide because he feels bad for you for getting fired at your job last week. The Rock heard you were laid off at the sperm bank for drinking on the job but The Rock says don't worry. I'm sure you can go back to go-go dancing, fruitcake.
    edited February 2010
    Options

ah dema is still butt hurt that i beat him in a duel when i was like 92 and he WAS 97 A and had almost twice as much hp...looks like someone should heed their own advice :)

looks like there is proof of skill>money :Db:victoryb:bye
  • //omento - Heavens Tear3
    //omento - Heavens Tear3 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    better shut up dema before the cotton rock layath to smack down on you
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

lolwtf, hope you were joking about the "great barb" part. Dude, c'mon, we know you like Enrage and all... but no need to post it in every single post lololol

>______>

Its not like you are the best barb EVAR....

bahahahaha!

inb4knownisafailbarbaswell :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Listen, The Rock is going to let that slide because he feels bad for you for getting fired at your job last week. The Rock heard you were laid off at the sperm bank for drinking on the job but The Rock says don't worry. I'm sure you can go back to go-go dancing, fruitcake.

cotto dude i just pissed my pants lool XDb:laughb:laugh
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yajaira, Didn't anyone tell you that eating lead paint chips is bad for you

Ulfhednar, Your boyfriend Monoftalmus is waiting for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    dema - channeling barb.

that is all.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    almost dema, almost....

keep trying :D you will get a good flame eventually.

Ryxx..... :D
  • Evb - Heavens Tear
    Evb - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    w0rd cotton
    "I understand the logic. This logic isn't very useful when in use"

"Not many people look inside deer"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kirbs69
    kirbs69 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Woah, thank god i got told about this thread mwuahaha.
    Cotto... your a champ b:victory
    Dema.... I must say, when you were in Caesar, i remember you telling me on vent that time;
    I have spent over $9,000 on this game... i refused to press that button, but seriously Laughed my head off AT you..
    Okay so, you spent $9,000 on the game AT the time~ and you had 21k hp,
    okay so... you got beaten with 22k hp by a barb with 14k hp, don't you really feel like you just spent a decent car to be a fail barb?
    har har i'm so awesome cause i'm a fail barb and call others fail, look at me my names Dema... If only i wasnt joking right, i'd be that fail barb too b:sad
    I just hope you realised that -6% channeling on the "invoke" skill..is infact 0.12seconds faster than normal.
    So.. Gratz on your fail -6% channeling cape on a barb, i hope you feel like a tough guy cause i sure would feel like the dumbest person ever if i had that :<
    ANYWAY, now that your in Enrage and feel all 'tough', i hope you realise also that they would be just as good without you.
    Call me a fail barb all you like, but most of us already know that, a barb thinking he's so pro and has -6 cape, = pure fail.

APART from that, Cotto is pro b:victory
    edited February 2010
    Options
    someone forgot to put up their avatar b:chuckle
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Woah, thank god i got told about this thread mwuahaha.
    Cotto... your a champ b:victory
    Dema.... I must say, when you were in Caesar, i remember you telling me on vent that time;
    I have spent over $9,000 on this game... i refused to press that button, but seriously Laughed my head off AT you..
    Okay so, you spent $9,000 on the game AT the time~ and you had 21k hp,
    okay so... you got beaten with 22k hp by a barb with 14k hp, don't you really feel like you just spent a decent car to be a fail barb?
    har har i'm so awesome cause i'm a fail barb and call others fail, look at me my names Dema... If only i wasnt joking right, i'd be that fail barb too
    I just hope you realised that -6% channeling on the "invoke" skill..is infact 0.12seconds faster than normal.
    So.. Gratz on your fail -6% channeling cape on a barb, i hope you feel like a tough guy cause i sure would feel like the dumbest person ever if i had that :<
    ANYWAY, now that your in Enrage and feel all 'tough', i hope you realise also that they would be just as good without you.
    Call me a fail barb all you like, but most of us already know that, a barb thinking he's so pro and has -6 cape, = pure fail.

APART from that, Cotto is pro b:bye
    (BTW SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POSTING.. Didn't set my account up, but i want Dema to know who i am so i get some serious QQing)
    Sowwy b:surrender
    edited February 2010
    Options
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL hi BEAST

First post of many I hope :D
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear
    Fimbulvtr - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    inb4lock..
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yajaira, Didn't anyone tell you that eating lead paint chips is bad for you

Ulfhednar, Your boyfriend Monoftalmus is waiting for you.

erm what? how is mono my boyfriend b:shocked

im guessing that comment has something to do with more butt hurtedness, over things that happened in the past over Caesar TW's

time to move on ....b:sweat

And now for something completely different
  • The_Wall - Heavens Tear
    The_Wall - Heavens Tear Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    RAWR! I'm a tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes we know b:embarrass

woof im a wolf? DX
  • Ryxx - Heavens Tear
    Ryxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i think dema is trying to get us distracted by showing off his *********. too bad he doesn't realize he's been doing that this whole time.

ok mods you can't block for that.
This discussion has been closed.