NOTICE: 2/9 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i thought servers where going down at 11 but we got the 20 min warning at 8:30..... what happened?
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6685251&postcount=15

on another note:
    @_River: if Saix was Saik, I'd be part of your all-star team lol
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People are referring to the red chat shouts in-game 15 minutes ago saying the server was going down in 20 minutes. Current line of conversation has noting to do with the stated times. People are upset that the time Frank posted in this thread is apparently 2 hours later than the actual maint.

I'm not getting worked up until the servers actually do go down.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. b:thanks

I've just checked my moo shop on my laptop and there indeed has been system announcements about a shutdown.

LOL @ GM's ****-ups. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6685251&postcount=15

on another note:
    @_River: if Saix was Saik, I'd be part of your all-star team lol

:P hubby named him though hehe
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • LingBanamu - Lost City
    LingBanamu - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The servers are still online. Apparently, the 20 minute warning was a false alarm. b:surrender

Now watch me get disconnected when I try to go play some more.

-Ling
    I've moved to LC, perhaps permanently. Goodbye Sanctuary, I know that nobody there knows me. :D
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah no one would even help me open a ***** TT becuase of that fail message
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    :P hubby named him though hehe
    just thought it was funny
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dumb GM's you dropped the wrong gold again
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We're getting a wee bit of snow up here in my part of Canada for the first time in over month now...a MONTH! This is freaking Canada - I want a big dump of snow already...*sigh* b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Dumb GM's you dropped the wrong gold again
    GMs are human too, they make mistakes
  • PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver
    PsychoChickn - Dreamweaver Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A new way for PWI to **** up. Someone who does not know how to tell time does a server anouncement that maintenance will start in less than 20 minutes----but after we cut our TT run short to bail out in time
    the maintenance did not happen. It would have been nice if the idiot who can not tell time let us know that server maintenance was going to happen at the CORRECT time. I guess I can just ignore any more red text server announcements? Here it is an hour later, and the server is still up. Hmm, may be the guy who can not tell time also has trouble counting past ten and thinks the 20 minutes are not up yet. If they took off thier shoes, they can count all the way up to 20 (10 fingers and 10 toes).
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    We're getting a wee bit of snow up here in my part of Canada for the first time in over month now...a MONTH! This is freaking Canada - I want a big dump of snow already...*sigh* b:sad
    come down to hammond IN, you'll get more than you'll ever want lol
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A new way for PWI to **** up. Someone who does not know how to tell time does a server anouncement that maintenance will start in less than 20 minutes----but after we cut our TT run short to bail out in time
    the maintenance did not happen. It would have been nice if the idiot who can not tell time let us know that server maintenance was going to happen at the CORRECT time. I guess I can just ignore any more red text server announcements? Here it is an hour later, and the server is still up. Hmm, may be the guy who can not tell time also has trouble counting past ten and thinks the 20 minutes are not up yet. If they took off thier shoes, they can count all the way up to 20 (10 fingers and 10 toes).

First system message was at 8:30 server time. Its not been an hour yet! Now you're just exaggerating! I'm like that other guy tho, no sense in getting worked up til they actually DO something. Altho I totally understand why you are pissed! WTB>Gm's a working clock!
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol i hate snow..and thank god we havent had any snow all winter and it doesnt look like we will hahaha gotta love seattle ;)
  • Kerdunk - Dreamweaver
    Kerdunk - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Gosh, how terrible for you! b:cry

Maybe you should just quit?! I think that would really show them..
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, it was just an oopsies, calm down. b:chuckle It's why they posted the times on the forums so if they announce something on the servers that's wrong, the correct times are still here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
    edited February 2010
    People are referring to the red chat shouts in-game 15 minutes ago saying the server was going down in 20 minutes. Current line of conversation has noting to do with the stated times. People are upset that the time Frank posted in this thread is apparently 2 hours later than the actual maint.

I'm not getting worked up until the servers actually do go down.

I've just not bothered playing anymore tonight so that I'm safe from being d/ced in mid-killing spree b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zatra - Dreamweaver12
    Zatra - Dreamweaver12 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I feel sorry for the people that logged off thinking that maintenance was going to happen at the time the system message announced.
    so when they try to come back in 2 hours maintenance will just be starting and they will have to wait another 2 hours.

They just got screwed for 4 hours.
    edited February 2010
    come down to hammond IN, you'll get more than you'll ever want lol

Then grab a snow blower and throw some up my way pls! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    I feel sorry for the people that logged of thinking that maintenance is was going to happen at the time the system message announced.
    so when they try to come back in 2 hours maintence will just be starting and they will have to wait another 2 hours.

They just got screwed for 4 hours.

That's why I'm reading this post, cause I found out servers didn't go down, so I logged back in and am just running around on my alt b:chuckle but yeah... its gonna suck for those that don't actually know :(
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Teny - Heavens Tear
    Teny - Heavens Tear Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I lost out on a 2-3 instance and squad disbanded on a 3-3 run because of the supposed maintenance

It takes a lot of skill and careful planning to **** up so badly b:surrender
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Then grab a snow blower and throw some up my way pls! b:chuckle
    Better yet: Snow desserts ^^ *is a Filippino*

Psst, our culture makes dessert using snow for those who didn't know :P
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry guys trying to get you all some info but the GM's went for dinner well before this system announcement and aren't back yet. Don't think they expected this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    talking to a few who have information, it was automated, and they didn't even send it, scripting flaw. once again, HUMAN ERROR

and said mod ninja'd me lol
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Sorry guys trying to get you all some info but the GM's went for dinner well before this system announcement and aren't back yet. Don't think they expected this.

Thanks for the update =) Its good to know it was just an error.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol... what to say...
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Varscona - Sanctuary
    Varscona - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010

lol "bring your kid to work day" backfired perhaps?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    talking to a few who have information, it was automated, and they didn't even send it, scripting flaw. once again, HUMAN ERROR

and said mod ninja'd me lol

Not my fault you are slow. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Reserved.... b:mischievous

I missed that... =)
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Not my fault you are slow. b:victory
    not my fault you're fast b:angry
  • Zatra - Dreamweaver12
    Zatra - Dreamweaver12 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Is this a pic of the GM team at work?

ma_54.jpg