NOTICE: 2/9 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont see what the problem is last week everyone was mad over it being late now everyones mad at it being early............seriously people just go with the flow so what if its early it will end early :P

Early is a bigger problem. The point of the forum post is to make sure no one is in the middle of something where they would be in trouble if they DCed, or waste wines/subs on an instance only to DC partway through. Early maint leaves a lot of people in the middle of instances and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Maybe their boss is gone and they want to go home early b:laugh
  • //arijuana - Sanctuary13
    //arijuana - Sanctuary13 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    GM's b:angry Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

YEAH! What they said, whatever that is.

Grrrrrr.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    GM's b:angry Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Lolwat...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Translation? b:surrender
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010

WTD devoted?

You drinking b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Auraelia - Lost City
    Auraelia - Lost City Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I don't understand.
  • Hagrid - Dreamweaver
    Hagrid - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Someone Needs To Seriously Learn How To Tell Time. 11pm Pst Is Not And Has Never Been 9pm Pst.

hey Guys And Gals, Hope Everyone Is Enjoying The 2x Exp And The Beautiful Day Outside (if It Actually Is Beautiful Outside Where You Happen To Be At The Moment).

In Any Case,

We Will Be Having Server Maintenance Tonight From:

11:00pm Pst Until 1:00am Pst

So Get Your Tt's And Bh's In Beforehand, And Start Thinking Of Ways To Pass The Time Starting At 11pm. And A Reminder That Forum-trolling Does Not Count As One Of These Ways.

Thanks Guys ;)

Frankieraye
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Though I'm a bit annoyed at the earliness of the maint, still happy its happening nonetheless... so any GMs wanna tell us why so early and why weren't we told sooner please ^^;;?
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think someone's had a little much to drink tonight lol I'm good at word games but this one baffles me.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wouldn't we all... x.x

On an unrelated note: nice uhh... siggy ^^;

Hi...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
    edited February 2010
    Hi...b:chuckle
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^^ Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ^^
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    translation? B:surrender

彼は言いました

誰でもであるようによりもっと様子〔一瞥〕をすることを望んでいに同等であることが行く使用に決められるようにさえ本当に遠かった?
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WTD devoted?

You drinking b:shocked
    I don't understand.
    I think someone's had a little much to drink tonight lol I'm good at word games but this one baffles me.

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    i want to log in with an inbox mail containing 100mill :P
    3mil would be great. dang hammer costs...
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
  • Diva - Dreamweaver
    Diva - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well Iguess that means I get to start my Siggy-making early then =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I ain't sayin' that I'm the best. But I'm the best. Hey baby you need that."

My Chars:
    Diva | 8x Vit Blademaster | Dreamweaver | Dragons | PowerSurge owns my soul
    Gwendolynne | 9x Heavy Werefox | Heavens Tear | Tao | I Love you G-Kat
    Xyleena | 8x Support Cleric | Heavens Tear | No Faction | Second Main
    Delecroix | 5x Assassin | Heavens Tear | EqualiZeR Leader | Inactive
    Dessari | 5x Psychic | Dreamweaver | No Faction | Inactive
  • Nurfed_ - Harshlands
    Nurfed_ - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you've Got To Be Kidding Me. I've Been Further Even More Decided To Use Even Go Need To Do Look More As Anyone Can. Can You Really Be Far Even As Decided Half As Much To Use Go Wish For That? My Guess Is That When One Really Been Far Even As Decided Once To Use Even Go Want, It Is Then That He Has Really Been Far Even As Decided To Use Even Go Want To Do Look More Like. It's Just Common Sense.

hahahaahahaaa
    edited February 2010
    彼は言いました

-.- Not funny...
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.
    3 letters:

W
    T
    F

That is all b:surrender

(Can we go back to talking about snow? b:cute)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    it might be common sence to you, but your comments make no sense to me.
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    彼は言いました

nice translation lmao (even though I can't read it :P)
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010

*laughs/cries* Its funny, but its so totally not. Its frustrates me!!!! b:shocked I want to understand this. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    it might be common sence to you, but your comments make no sense to me.

Doesn't make sense to me either but its looking like some kind of brain puzzle where they add lots of other words and you're supposed to pick out the ones that make sense...

but eh, i don't have the patience to read it lol. its giving me a headache xD
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I love you Devoted. b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL @ everyone's posts.

Originally (back when the dinosaurs roamed Perfect World), the maint times were typically 11 PM - 1 AM.
    Before now (especially during Spoon's reign), it was typically 10 PM - 12 AM.
    Now, it's back to 11 PM - 1 AM. It's only one hour later. b:chuckle

The servers will go down (along with the thousands of players and unexpecting catshops) in....dun-dun-duuuun.... 2 hours and 5 minutes from the time of this post.

Devoted's post was the biggest LOL though. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2010

-.- deovted

Stop Google'ing meme's b:angry

b:kiss <3

<--- WTB WHATS GOING ON FROM GM's TY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • OneHottShot - Heavens Tear
    OneHottShot - Heavens Tear Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont see what the problem is last week everyone was mad over it being late now everyones mad at it being early............seriously people just go with the flow so what if its early it will end early :P

Tell you what, you go spend time farming mats to make subs. Then spend the time to get thru a tt all the way to the second to last boss. (You need the last boss it drops that final item you need to make your gear) Then get disconnected and you'll understand.

Or go spend 400k for wines to do a bh or an FB even to be told you are getting disconnected before you can finish. Again.. wasted money on the part of the CONSUMER here. Both in game and out of game as some people use real money to buy subs/mats for wines.

Or maybe you ventured into Rebirth and are at the halfway point when they tell you they are going to gank the plug almost a full 2.5 hours EARLY. MORE WASTED MONEY/TIME!

Late maintenance isn't what keep causing ppl to be upset. Its the fact that no one lets us know what is going on at all. Things are unstable. We as players and customers should be able to know when maintenance will occur. So that we don't waste our time or our money.

Imagine, calling your local mechanic to get a flat fixed for him to tell you sure we'll be open til 5pm. When you get there at 3pm he's got a closed sign on the door! How long do you think he'd be in business?

*drools with dumbfounded look* "duh"
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    LOL @ everyone's posts.

Originally (back when the dinosaurs roamed Perfect World), the maint times were typically 11 PM - 1 AM.
    Before now (especially during Spoon's reign), it was typically 10 PM - 12 AM.
    Now, it's back to 11 PM - 1 AM. It's only one hour later. b:chuckle

The servers will go down (along with the thousands of players) in....dun-dun-duuuun.... 2 hours and 5 minutes from the time of this post.

People are referring to the red chat shouts in-game 15 minutes ago saying the server was going down in 20 minutes. Current line of conversation has noting to do with the stated times. People are upset that the time Frank posted in this thread is apparently 2 hours later than the actual maint.

I'm not getting worked up until the servers actually do go down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Maruja - Heavens Tear
    Maruja - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i thought servers where going down at 11 but we got the 20 min warning at 8:30..... what happened?
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i thought servers where going down at 11 but we got the 20 min warning at 8:30..... what happened?

And now it's 8:59 and they're still up

like wtfux b:angry
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    People are referring to the red chat shouts in-game 15 minutes ago saying the server was going down in 20 minutes. Current line of conversation has noting to do with the stated times. People are upset that the time Frank posted in this thread is apparently 2 hours later than the actual maint.

I'm not getting worked up until the servers actually do go down.

I'm not gonna risk losing anything though by staying on if they do go down. But I'm just curious why they didn't tell us they wanted to do an earlier maint. I don't mind, I just would've liked to know sooner. The whole day I was under the impression maint wasn't till 11... so that warning was like a "wtf" moment.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]