Paramedic's Ultimate Tank Guide

2»

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    *adds link to make topic more useful*
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12

anyway, yea it wasnt sposed to be guide. just wanted make some attention so many people will read it.
    and i think issue is worth topic if any h-lvl cleric dont disagree (notice: they still meet that problem even at endgame lvls)

and no worries, this topic wont mislead you for too long. it wil die a natural death when it hit 2nd page on barb forums
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Ofcourse this is all a moot point as the cleric should just use bb anyways to avoid not being lazy.

Another example of a boss you stand behind is fushma, as he always seems have a running path that leads him into walkers and such if you don't do this.

The only time I died in fb69 was from a cleric putting up BB like it was my last hope...only thing is, I was face to face with the boss...she was standing ankle deep in water.

Chasing mobs INTO the group is typically called pushing, and this is a VERY important skill to learn early...once you get into fb79, you'll see why; as those mobs all like to kite. Same thing with some of the mobs in TT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have experience in Belial/FB69 and all that stuff. Basically, when I was a lower lvl, I learned about frontal AoE, cleric IH distance VS Barb, and rear AoE. At first, I was a n00b and so I took advice from anyone because I didn't know anything xD.

Later on as time advanced, I began to understand everything. Nowadayz, you don't have to tell me where to go, I'll do it lol. But there are barbs that were once like me, and didn't quite grasp why you would turn a boss around, or why be this distance VS BB or IH, or even how to turn the boss, so the squad won't take some debuff and/or AoE.