Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Quoting yourself:
    LOOOOL armored bear sux.......
    Stop think all pets sux..thats noobizh

lol :P can you ppl english..
    Everything you've posted thus far

!!!!!!!!>:D i love talk shiit MWHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! im to crazy just..love to write alot..xD

Don't talk sh111t about other..who means that they say..ITS THAT I MEAN if y don't accept it..so fook off then..
    3th SPAM SIDE :O OMG who MaNY will it be????

kk LAST and 1 more spam side..xD

1. this was not about pets skills...but who to make ur own:P and make y love it..as it is..and not buy somthing usless thing... that all use'

ITS TO GO ON UR OWN WAY::NOT in same sh111t as all other 3457457389459349539254 ppl do before ya b:victory

FORGET to ASK WHY I WRITE THIS...THINK A BIT MORE BEFORE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<.< I play for fun..and its fun make somthing! and i don't speend my hole life by a game..i got a real life..

* don't think i hate nix* Not BC i don't have 1..im gald that i have my own way to get good pets:D and i love spend tile to use my real skils..

i hear that all pll say nix is BEST..<.< lol kk they we can say MY MOTHER IS BEST! its the same..OMG ..

!!!!!!!!>:D i love talk shiit MWHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! im to crazy just..love to write alot..xD

If you're all about having fun and all... what's wrong with owning a Phoenix? You don't have to talk trash to the nix-owning population of venomancers o.o If you don't want a nix and prefer your sawfly, fine, don't see why you want to prove it empirically, since you can't.
    and finally:

FORGET to ASK WHY I WRITE THIS...THINK A BIT MORE BEFORE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol forgot read the start!

sawfly got low HP, he do much dg..ppl don't take sawfly when y pk with it..
    sawfly get good after 90x..

lowbe pets - as higer lvl - get best!
    you probably said that ppl dont target pets, its not even needed for sawfly. when a bm is doing aoe on you, sawfly is dead like from first or second aoe
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    you probably said that ppl dont target pets, its not even needed for sawfly. when a bm is doing aoe on you, sawfly is dead like from first or second aoe

:o whose sawfly? Surely not mine a sawfly of equal level can take at least 4 hits from a well geared person before going down. Now note I don't mean insanely geared like some people are but well geared. But even insanely geared people don't 1 shot it sometimes 2 shot it but rarely. Ick except for dragons and a wizard thats pretty much a dead pet even if it was a nix. People don't target the sawfly as often as the nix unless your popular with people for killing with it. But that is a boon even if they do kill it its back cheaper then the nix so what it lacks in power it makes up for in frugality. You shouldn't underestimate that pet too many people do I find and they pay dearly for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kashmiir - Lost City
    Kashmiir - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    Are you yoda?

I LOLed IRLb:chuckle