SOMTHING THAT y did't knowABOUTsawfly and other pets

Options

Comments

• Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Came across a kitty shop today with less than 500 perfect stones in it, and that was all. This was a 90+ player. - guess who since I'm not gonna name names.

If you can't afford a Nix/ Herc, you likely can't afford decent skills, or equips. If you can't do that: you should be able to discern that you may be doing something wrong and seek a solution or advice. If you don't care about being sub par, then why get bent out of shape?

Try once. All that needs to be said in response to your trolling is TearValerin = WaffleChan. It explains all.

Wowsers thanks for the heads up tweakz I had 1300 in there when I started b:thanks Doesn't matter I seek no council I am doing exactly what I to do b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    If you can't afford a Nix/ Herc, you likely can't afford decent skills, or equips. If you can't do that: you should be able to discern that you may be doing something wrong and seek a solution or advice. If you don't care about being sub par, then why get bent out of shape?
    if you're an elitist, and actually believe you are a superior breed of venomancer for having cash shop pets then you may be screwed up in the head. if you are alright with having something off in the head, i suggest you seek counsil or advvice to fix this. if you do not care with being touched in the head, why get bent out of shape when someone tells you youre wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Downed - Harshlands
    Downed - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    As usual tweakz your posts are as offensive as they are biased.

A word to note even though the nix is wonderful it is not completely without peer. A sawfly past level 90 grows immensely like 150 attack a level. Its still not comparable to a nix with full buffs but it is NOT a force to be underestimated.

And no other bug compares to the petite sawfly its attack is legendary among the pets that can be caught. And the sawfly's life goes up by leaps and bounds after 90 as well as if to catch up. It cannot be 1 shot except by the most powerful people with extremely powerful skills cast at it.

And yes the sawfly comes dam near close to comparing to the nix. How about trying it instead of listening to venos like tweakz who have never tried it?

As for that Lloyd the kitty is quite good and has very decent stats kowlin is wonderful but not a pet for anything but looks really scorpion is okay decent attack but its the same or worse then the sawflys for sure.
    the dog I have heard is decent but I haven't had a chance to see one yet the little bear is eh and the armored bear rather sucks.

you do reallize you are making a fool of you'r self.
  • Downed - Harshlands
    Downed - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    if you're an elitist, and actually believe you are a superior breed of venomancer for having cash shop pets then you may be screwed up in the head. if you are alright with having something off in the head, i suggest you seek counsil or advvice to fix this. if you do not care with being touched in the head, why get bent out of shape when someone tells you youre wrong.

don't you know by now that if you cash shop you are automatically superior in you'r class?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you do reallize you are making a fool of you'r self.

Then court jester I am because thats all true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    tweakz wrote: »
    1)

Nix doesn't cost 70m, it can also be rebuilt (but why?).

There are lazy venos with nix's and lazy venos without. Using a sawfly at 90+ rather indicates a lack of skills, wisdom, or experience since they should be easily affordable by then. It's kinda like how harsh colored text on a forum is used by a certain kind of people.

how much does a nix really cost then?
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh it ranges from 60 to 80 million nowadays at least on HT and thats if you get lucky it can get to 100 mil pretty easy. And thats for one pet.

*cough* tweakz hasn't priced one recently then feathers are 8.5k each before it was 10k each they have gone down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I think Brael laid out how a veno could have obtained a legendary pet within 2 weeks with very little effort. I don't consider myself an elitist, I consider myself practical. Brael is far superior to me at being gainful in this game, as well as in handling trolls like you. Solandri is far superior at providing data to support his position. You unlike them have no value to the forum, but a value to the company in offering bad advice that profits it. Any corporation producing such a game would be silly not to employ someone like you to mislead, and misguide. How else is it that you would imply that I've been warned multiple times without having some inside knowledge? Maybe next time you get recycled: you could avoid revealing yourself as TearValerin? Maybe take on 50+ internet personas as other companies would have you do? Keep up the good work.

Ban me? Yes - show the rest of the players here the clear discrepancy between TearValerin and I. One of us give profitable advice, the other....
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um tweakz man you realize most people don't give two shts about the companies profits neither do the people who ask for help. If you are in it to get a net gain for the company stop giving advice its not welcome. The venos who are just coming in here and asking questions and making statements don't need someone who is going to make them pay we get enough of that from other sources it has no place in our advice.

And on another note you realize that noone cares who wafflechan is? If people cared they would be backing you and driving wafflechan off but they don't there is no reason to worry about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    Aniella - Harshlands Posts: 729 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shocked
    WOOOOOOOt ppl ready my sh11t agen ..i think they luvee itb:laugh

:) At all ..when y ppl read this..y think wbout atk and power:O
    but y miss somthing important..if y maybe try think a other way..ya will undertad the texts..

1. I can't belive that ppl speed alot coins on a pet..<.< bc y can't be a pro veno..if y don't learn who to use it.

2. I have seen that lvl 50 havy veno with a stone-moster kicked a 70+ veno..

3. Power is noting. its who to play and use skills rigth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

QQ If i did Crazy stone at 3x AND not 6x, i had been lvl 105 now!
    Didnt know about Bh/CrazyStone before lvl 6x LOL
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I read that some1 said that nix did't cost 71m..BANG forgot ITS DIFF SERVERS!!!! read before POST:O

Btw for 71m you can get good gear and alot more things then a ussles petb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry. Flawed data is flawed. No pets even come close to the phoenix. Even with maxed legendary skills which cost about the amount of a legendary pet itself.

I would know. I've had both nix/sawfly at the same level, 80, (3 months ago) before I sold my sawfly. Sawfly drops like a fly in TW. Gets raep' by AoE, let alone direct attacks. No pet even comes close to a nix in raep damage.

Also, comments on the recommendations that you gave:
    sawfly lvl 8 Decent, but does not compare to nix. Dont say it even comes close
    kitty lvl 20 Ground pet? wut?
    kolwin lvl 60 I sold my kowlin. Pretty "decent" if it comes with stun, cant remember
    scopion only lvl 2 one Good ground pet, amazing damage. However, ground pk is rare
    little dog lvl 40 Weak rare pet, no need
    little bear lvl 20, bc of stun..he do low atk..btw. If you want stun. But, I would get armoured bear instead

LOOOOL armored bear sux..he have 0 dg..and y forgot..lowbe pets get better when they are higer lvl

Stop think all pets sux..thats noobizh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    3th SPAM SIDE :O OMG who MaNY will it be????

kk LAST and 1 more spam side..xD

1. this was not about pets skills...but who to make ur own:P and make y love it..as it is..and not buy somthing usless thing... that all use'

ITS TO GO ON UR OWN WAY::NOT in same sh111t as all other 3457457389459349539254 ppl do before ya b:victory

FORGET to ASK WHY I WRITE THIS...THINK A BIT MORE BEFORE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<.< I play for fun..and its fun make somthing! and i don't speend my hole life by a game..i got a real life..

* don't think i hate nix* Not BC i don't have 1..im gald that i have my own way to get good pets:D and i love spend tile to use my real skils..

i hear that all pll say nix is BEST..<.< lol kk they we can say MY MOTHER IS BEST! its the same..OMG ..

!!!!!!!!>:D i love talk shiit MWHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!! im to crazy just..love to write alot..xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sawflies drop fast....
    b:surrender
    I dunno what other kind of whack stuff everyone is talking about scams and spys, the hell.. but...
    "sawflies drop fast" this... how i know? i have a sawfly lvled the same level as my character. It can deal some dmg, but jeez does it owned in one hit sometimes lol
    ..People i have fought dont even need to target the sawfly to kill it, iv seen it drop from aoe skills in a single hit XD

Not having a nix at 9x meaning the person is lazy and stupid.. is a ridiculous thing to say. get a life.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not having a nix at 9x meaning the person is lazy and stupid.. is a ridiculous thing to say. get a life.
    im 9x and i dont have nix.... because i have a life and dont spend that much time in a game. that doesnt mean that i wont get one, im slowly getting there but i always dropped venos around my lvl that had nix anyway. venos =/= nix
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

b:chuckle Isn't that mean, they not want to use such a killing machine pet to make them called a good venomancer ?
    Or they think the price for one of it is too much ?
    Or they has real life and don't have time to saving in game coin for that pet ?
    Or they simply hate using it ?
    Or you may know ?
    Or they simply saving for it and still need more time get it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    she said that nix was useless poor girl she has no idea whats going on
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    IF Y DON*T LIKE IDE..JUST GET I LIFE AND FOOK OFF THEN!!!!!!!!

lol :P can you ppl english...im not poor/broke..after all i get 1-3m a day..but i mean that whats poit..to get "best pet". lol PLAY IS FOR FUN NOT TO be THE BEST..

Don't talk sh111t about other..who means that they say..ITS THAT I MEAN if y don't accept it..so fook off then..

i give ppl ide to not sue alot cois on 1 stupid..pet when y can get alot more for it...

and play a game is not about be best, get best stuff..its not power at all..

that with nix - sawfly is just a poit..its alot more pets.. sawfly- scopion..

And its alot ppl in this game, who maybe need a good pet for free..so just fook of,f if y don't accept that ppl, who don't speend real money on game...they got a life...! SHUT up with stupid coments...then leav

sAwfly die fast..but ppl are after the veno not the pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Your posts are incredibly hard to read, and you're asking us, "can you ppl english"?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    People post thing thats nothing to do with "MAKE ur own pet.."..thay did't understad the poit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i see that ppl don't accept. thats somthing other things in this "game world" That they did 't know.<.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    side by side comparison of nix and sawfly at 90,
    	HP  	Atk  	P.def  	M.def  	Acc.  	Dodge       Atk/s  	m/s
    nix:  	3446  	4096  	8952  	10742  	2603  	1531  	1.0  	10.9
    +buffs	4479	5324

sawfly  2279  	3297  	5921  	5921  	1976  	1215  	0.6  	8.8

damage per second
    nix buffed 	        DPS: 5324
    sawfly 		DPS: 1878.2

bleed damage from fleshream:
    nix: 	10624 over 15 seconds
    sawfly:	6594  over 15 seconds

so no they are not close at all, the nix does nearly three times (2.83 to be precise) the damage per second of a sawfly.

if you cant afford a nix, then a saw fly or a scorpion is the next best thing for a DPS pet, but nowhere does the sawfly come close to a nix. If you ever get one you will see that. All the venos you see with nixes didn't just get them becuase they are pretty and got sold a bill of goods and have no idea how to play their characters, they are the best attack pet in every area. period. sometimes too good (dont use them on world bosses, even in a large party b:shocked)

LOl nix is buy stuff..and sawfly is free!
    and ppl who make this game made it..bc to earn money..<.< thas why !
    i see that other fantasy game don't make so much diff between a pet! like they do on this game.

venomacer is 1 of the weakest class with low atk/pys def. and they speeed alot to get a pet..to keep they alive!..so thay maybe think herc/nix is best..but they forgot all other pet..that maybe can do as good work as BUY pet!

and power is not the poit either..lol my firend got nix..whahha she she tried solo a boss with it:O it died..and armored bear solo it. easy.

you think power is the way to be best:) no its who to play..sawfly got low HP..but he do much when y can sue it rigth..

and i talk to a player that got 90+ sawfly..she said it owned almot all..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    use edit button no need to post three times in a raw
    ...and sawfly is the weakest pet i ever had
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol forgot read the start!

sawfly got low HP, he do much dg..ppl don't take sawfly when y pk with it..
    sawfly get good after 90x..

lowbe pets - as higer lvl - get best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *locks thread with duct-tape until a Moderator gets here*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aniella - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    <.< don't have to lock it...just delete it if y don't like my smaxy nexts..that i used 4hr to write down! tnx alot..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Also, for those who are wondering, there IS an Ignore List for the forums.

Click the person's username who you want to ignore, click on "User Lists", click "Add to Ignore List", confirm choice, ????, profit!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    kenlee wrote: »
    im 9x and i dont have nix.... because i have a life and dont spend that much time in a game. that doesnt mean that i wont get one, im slowly getting there but i always dropped venos around my lvl that had nix anyway. venos =/= nix
    Thumbs up

When a veno has a nix, that veno isn't in god mode or anything. The player behind the nix still has to use it well in order to make use of the advantages of a nix. What pressa meant is that a sawfly can be just as useful as a nix at times depending on it's purpose and still have fun in TW by using it.

Saying that if you can't afford a herc or nix by level 90 is actually an elitist thing to say, even if it wasn't meant to be that way. Seriously, not everyone has the same priorities in this game or can play the market like some others.

But the nix is still by far the best pvp pet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i see that ppl don't accept. thats somthing other things in this "game world" That they did 't know.<.<
    lol forgot read the start!

sawfly got low HP, he do much dg..ppl don't take sawfly when y pk with it..
    sawfly get good after 90x..

lowbe pets - as higer lvl - get best!
    <.< don't have to lock it...just delete it if y don't like my smaxy nexts..that i used 4hr to write down! tnx alot..

can someone translate please because i can not understand a word this person is saying?b:puzzledb:surrender
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    can someone translate please because i can not understand a word this person is saying?b:puzzledb:surrender

she means she cannot afford a nix and acknowledges the fact. btw, nixes ain't nothing if you can't use them b:thanks sins ftw!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]