Server Wars!!

Options

Comments

• Jermaine - Raging Tide
    Jermaine - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol thats true drama serves us well after all.

oh wait im from RT. b:surrender
    Jermaine - Empire

neomccoy - lvl 100 WB - Tao - Retired.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Our drama and splits have made us a much more hardened TW machine.

Actually i think this would be our downfall. On Lost City or Sanctuary even, 1 guild has reigned supreme (even if LCs current map doesnt show it, the same guild still lives). Their "Best 80" would come probably from that single guild and would be very used to working with each other as a well oiled machine. Where as our top 80 would come from multiple guilds, with multiple leaders who think they know the best way to accomplish the goal, and multiple drama scenarios between some guild hatreds, making the prospect of working well together seeming very turbulant. Even if we had the best 80, there's no way we could get them all to cooperate.
  • Matsuii - Heavens Tear
    Matsuii - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    So if this were possible, who would u want on your TW roster, 80 vs 80
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you really think Enrage and Tao can work together (Not adding other guilds)? Here's an example of what it would end up like...

TW HQ (Enrage Leading TW for Server vs Server)

TW Leader: Send catas up B and C lane while having 'x' amount of DD squads supporting C lane catas while 'y' amount of DD squads support B road.
    Tao squad leader: what the heck is this?
    TW Leader: Listen cause we win against you all the time and we know what we're doing.
    Random Squad leaders: Forget this I'm out!
    Random Enrage person: You all suck GTFO!!

/sarcasm

Take this how you want but I feel it would take some VERY GOOD REWARD for these two guilds to work together in a Server vs Server war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We would have to agree on a tw style to use. For instance tao squad names are not even close to enrage squad names. Same with layout. I was like wtf is this when i went to enrage. So we'd have to remake a roster structure. As for commander mmm well i'd vote Marin, he is the top commander as of now on HT. But how many non enrage would agree with that vote? And with roster structured god knows we'd be bickering over that b/c some ppl would want fking **** ideas. Not to mention the people who get left off the "Top roster." We'd still roll RT tho >.> nemo i'm coming for you!
  • DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear
    DEATHJOKER - Heavens Tear Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wow i like the idea well i think HF will put an awesome 3 hour fight and i think we can win but from what i heard LC have alot of heavy cash shoper more then our cash shopers in gear acpect they may get the advantge but who know maybe we have hidden abilty to own them xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE BIRD OF THE HERMES IS MY NAME EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's not that HT is weak, just the fact that we are a bit undergeared compared to LC last I saw. But yeah our top 80 would probably own any other server. INCLUDING UR SIN NEMO D<. But could our top 80 actually work with eachother :p is the problem, the whole don't put me in this squad bs, etc etc.

b:shocked
    oh noes
    DX
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We would have to agree on a tw style to use. For instance tao squad names are not even close to enrage squad names. Same with layout. I was like wtf is this when i went to enrage. So we'd have to remake a roster structure. As for commander mmm well i'd vote Marin, he is the top commander as of now on HT. But how many non enrage would agree with that vote? And with roster structured god knows we'd be bickering over that b/c some ppl would want fking **** ideas. Not to mention the people who get left off the "Top roster." We'd still roll RT tho >.> nemo i'm coming for you!

and why do you think that you would be on that team? there could be heaps of people that are better at tw then you...b:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    and why do you think that you would be on that team? there could be heaps of people that are better at tw then you...b:bye

says the nooby veno......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes sounds fun plus cross experience is a good thing. The top 80 might surprise you :P b:surrender although I know for a fact I would not be on it. b:bye What would be better is a 240 person versus 240 person TW. God the lag but man would it rock. This would probably require a separate server to do this on actually. I gots a idea since RT is new how about we all invade there and fight there. Its totally perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

i vote surreal to be on HT top 80... lawl. b:kiss

lets 1v1 again surreal? ure fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ouch that hurt puma
    /sarcasm

1v1 you exo...ok :( whenever im ingame nextb:shocked
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ExoKillr - Heavens Tear
    ExoKillr - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ouch that hurt puma
    /sarcasm

1v1 you exo...ok :( whenever im ingame nextb:shocked

lol i jaykay. im never ingame anymore either. its getting BORING. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i jaykay. im never ingame anymore either. its getting BORING. b:angry

so trueb:bored
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    All PWI server players r noobs

the guys from PW My ,,r the real pros ,,Hola to my friends in pw- my coz am coming back soon there to play on my lvl 115 barb 12+ gears and PW-My will beat shiiit out of u all in PWI

even pw eroupe r pros more than PWI ,,

www.perfectworld.com.my/ <<<<pros

www.perfectworld.com/ <<< noobs
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^ troll above, tried to promote his own barb at lv 79 with 20k hp lol, laughable
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    HT might not win if it's our 80 pros against another server's 80 pros....

but

if it was an inter-server war troll vs troll....then...gogo HT b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ^ troll above, tried to promote his own barb at lv 79 with 20k hp lol, laughable

let him hear his own praise from his own alts for self-content, it promotes his much needed self-esteem
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Do you read? Gonna go with no lol. List these people too plox i'm interested now. Stack their gear vs mine and their tw exp vs Mine as well. And no i'm not saying gear is everything in tw. And before this post i never said I would be top 80. Heck not even saying it now b:chuckle gotta love the haters.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Do you read? Gonna go with no lol. List these people too plox i'm interested now. Stack their gear vs mine and their tw exp vs Mine as well. And no i'm not saying gear is everything in tw. And before this post i never said I would be top 80. Heck not even saying it now b:chuckle gotta love the haters.

not a haterjust wonderingb:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrabofDoom - Heavens Tear
    CrabofDoom - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    instead of server wars id enjoy seeing a Guild Wars thing because atm the only way guilds can work together to fight a diff guild is TW and so low level guilds cant enjoy that part of the game cuz really it would just be a waste of money.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    instead of server wars id enjoy seeing a Guild Wars thing because atm the only way guilds can work together to fight a diff guild is TW and so low level guilds cant enjoy that part of the game cuz really it would just be a waste of money.

Um.... All go PK mode, pick a random spot on the map... go at it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrabofDoom - Heavens Tear
    CrabofDoom - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um.... All go PK mode, pick a random spot on the map... go at it.

thats dumb because it relies on people having to buy gaurdian angels.

Crappy cheap games out there have the simple ability to challenge other guilds for money and not lose any xp or items when they die.

go troll someone else plz :D
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Does anyone know the meaning of *Troll* anymore?

If you think that's what troll means..then your also a troll for posting something in this thread that is irrelevant to the topic, because we asked what it would be like to have an inter-server war.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Will I be on top 80? b:laugh

I doubt it ..... b:sadb:cry
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your in CAT5, better heal meh b:surrender
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

If you think that's what troll means..then your also a troll for posting something in this thread that is irrelevant to the topic, because we asked what it would be like to have an inter-server war.

You's Trolllin!
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rytania - Heavens Tear
    Rytania - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Meh...I don't care what anyone says, I like Mystic. He trolls and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Meh...I don't care what anyone says, I like Mystic. He trolls and doesn't afraid of anything.

What u tryin to say? No avatar be because he's anonymous?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    your in CAT5, better heal meh b:surrender

CAT5? Is this an attack on 1k or Archo b:pleased or a city b:pleased or not b:sad?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
This discussion has been closed.