Camping Primal issue again

2»

Comments

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    In the early days years ago before FC was perverted into what it became some were creating zhen parties on those spider mobs in the frozen path area up north. Every now and then some major faction wars erupted over the who had the privilege of killing those mobs. It was hilarious to watch the WC drama and trash talking. Yeah things on a PvP server get really dynamic and entertaining/

Crashing pirate squads was always hilarious.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Lavica - Lost City
    Lavica - Lost City Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    thats why u run around in primal with your 2 alts and trying to get ppl banned ? Amusing as hell b:laugh
    Lavica is a person who will be killed no matter what.... if he has a guild or not bc he is the biggest crying kiddo on the server talking bs in WC forever :(

BTW: i think going to primal with an ALT trying to intentionally BAN ppl using the harrassment card should be bannable or not ? so lets report each other because u dont like to loose in pvp ?b:victory

And who da..ck are you?You seems funny.Ah yes you are someone who get PKed on RPK server so you need to hide behind alt and to trash talk others who are playing game.I never talk bs in wc...but it doesnt mather.I see your reason of this post is to try provoke me eaven that you dont have anything with this treed and i never seen you in game.It's rude to just interupt conversation like that and not eaven identify yourself.

I run around in primal with alt because my alt need primal quests,alts deserve to have max culty and max skills too you know.And tryed last 2 days to see if that "Pls dont kill me,I just wana finish my quest" works like you ppl talking,but it dont work and in time i was doing that i collected some nice ss's of harashment just in case i get baned i can report back.And i will continue doing that until you ppl stop complaining for harrashment.

If you think i go to primal with an ALT trying to intentionally BAN ppl using the harrashment card then do you want me to put ss of that harrashment here,and if there is no quest in quest list in time when i got harrashed i acept to be baned for life.deal?

And to repeat again.Now will not hide names of guild anymore,Venge and CT started pming me that thay will report me.I dont ****** care about what you think about me,I made this threed to find out what can i do and what i cant.But since no one is giving me precise answers to just one question 'Can I PK on PVP server?".

If answer is YES then there is no harrashment,camping or other stupid things.You can kill whoever you want alot of times.If someone dont like that should just go to PVE server and end of story.

So pls i am tired of this,just need some gm to say YES this is PVP server and you can kill ppl and thay cant complain...so i can finaly leave forum argue and play game like we all should do.
    sorry this statement is FALSE. Your illustrious director camps people in primal all the time. Killing the same people over and over and over if they leave SZ and try to quest (also following same people around from town to do the same) This is why your tiny faction has been put on KOS by "The alliance".

This "alliance" now attacks your weaker members and you 3 (you, your bm, and director) now run around primal killing everything in revenge... when you really started it. Pot calling the kettle black much?

Kill 1x and move on. Repeatedly killing the same 1 shot person is really stroking your ego that much? It really proves nothing except reinforces the fact that not many like you for a reason. :) Oh I forgot, you are a big, bad tough archer (bm or sin depending) that shouldn't be messed with.

OMG what will i do now,another forum bully who hides behind alt and talking false thing,i better hide?

Did i complained about KOS,do you wana prove that your guild is strong in threed where i ask IS THIS PVP SERVER?In general discussion?

I dont know from what of those 3 guilds you are in.You are probobly in all 3 and need some fun on forum and at end you will realise i am right right and you will trash talk again...

But lets say this.If you are in knights,your guild "kos my guild"( if that is kos or whatever)Because your leader couldnt kill me in 1v1 and his ego couldnt handle that so he neaded to say something to be cool like "KOS' word

If you are in chinatown...your guild puted me on KOS cos i was just defending myself from morons who say that thay are against insurect but actualy thay are with insurect,and offcourse its my fault:

If you are in venge...your guild puted me on kos,because Wadzio couldnt handle when he,jesya and 2 more got atacked by niki and niki killed them all,and acused tavern to work with insurect.So eaven i was trying to prove him wrong and to fix our relationship for 3-5 months
    it didnt help,eaven with evidences that prove that i am right.Got tired of geting pms from venge officiers how thay are my very good friends and thay are on my side...if you are my very good friends why no one complained about my situations when i neaded help?Ah yes everyone afraid to talk,thay just want to stay dictator guild and see gc when someone if forming bh/fs/lunar/ws so thay can do with them eaven if thier opinion is not respected.

After 3-5 months of this bull..it and fighting against both Alliances,Insurect gave me hand of friendship politely and i accepted it.So far thay are very good to me and my guild,and told eaven if one litle mistake happen i can brake alliance,and allways when i fight somone thay defend me not like it was in venge when i helped everyone and no one helped me.

So if we are finished with this story again where i prove again that i was right and you was wrong.Pls all haters trash talk me on Sever Symposion>Lost City.Here i just asked for some answers.
  • Socqar - Lost City
    Socqar - Lost City Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    *Looks at that archer skill bar* *Goes cry to a corner* *deeply* *really, really deeply*
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes you can pk people without fear of penalty. The only way you'll get slapped with a ban is if you're being a creepy stalker and stalking someone across every map in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    Yes you can pk people without fear of penalty. The only way you'll get slapped with a ban is if you're being a creepy stalker and stalking someone across every map in the game.

And alongside, keep trolling in whisper the people you're hunting, who might be asking you kindly to stop, answering it with bs and such, this, grants a ban
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And alongside, keep trolling in whisper the people you're hunting, who might be asking you kindly to stop, answering it with bs and such, this, grants a ban

If this was the case, myself and many other people would have been banned already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    If this was the case, myself and many other people would have been banned already.

Just if you're reported properly. Most of the times there's nto enough evidence (a couple SS ain't it) and people doens't bother to report. Still, if you're a jackass stalker and harrasser, it MIGHT happen. (not saying you are though xD just whoever does it).

Just like any behaviour in game can be reported, racism or whatever... Just most the times, they don't give a **.

Still we all know there have been bans for pulling world bosses to SZ spots to AOE catshops, that's just another example of bannable things that need to be properly reported for the ban to happen.

PS: Not messing with if it's fair to report, or whatever ethics involved. Just sharing a fact here!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    If you are in venge...your guild puted me on kos,because Wadzio couldnt handle when he,jesya and 2 more got atacked by niki and niki killed them all,and acused tavern to work with insurect.So eaven i was trying to prove him wrong and to fix our relationship for 3-5 months
    it didnt help,eaven with evidences that prove that i am right.Got tired of geting pms from venge officiers how thay are my very good friends and thay are on my side...if you are my very good friends why no one complained about my situations when i neaded help?Ah yes everyone afraid to talk,thay just want to stay dictator guild and see gc when someone if forming bh/fs/lunar/ws so thay can do with them eaven if thier opinion is not respected.

After 3-5 months of this bull..it and fighting against both Alliances,Insurect gave me hand of friendship politely and i accepted it.So far thay are very good to me and my guild,and told eaven if one litle mistake happen i can brake alliance,and allways when i fight somone thay defend me not like it was in venge when i helped everyone and no one helped me.

So if we are finished with this story again where i prove again that i was right and you was wrong.Pls all haters trash talk me on Sever Symposion>Lost City.Here i just asked for some answers.

That PvP with NikiBG which was actually recorded somewhere on youtube and was just me and Jes (plus my alt) vs NikiBG took place after I come back to PWI after 2 months break due to pc troubles in April. By that time you were KOS already. I will remind you u were kicked from VF in December, because of breaking the word given to me, Jes and Kniraven that you will keep ally protections on. Meanwhile you run ur mouth around that I won't kick you because you are long in VF, I'm your friend and you can do what u want. You were very surprised and angry that I didnt keep ur side. You returned to Tavern and started attacking many VF members due to anger and also fact that when you were pvping Knights many times VF members were supporting Knights.

I would also remind you that actually putting u on KOS started when there was issue between LeSo and aarreess. We tried to talk, you didnt want to do anything, so I told you how it will end - since aarreess, NikiBG and your char (played by you, then cejcili, aarreess or zagor when u were gone) were attacking VF we started to hunt u back. Later on u kept getting killed on daily basis in Cromagnon Village, same as all ur members at Avalanche Canyon, etc. That was in January and it was when we put u on KOS. That pvp was just one of many since we got into KOS, you actually didnt even play by that time, so please dont make stories. The problem was always u starting to do things to ppl and also the fact that when u were in VF instead of following guild rules you would attack everyone who attacks Tavern, even though many times was Tavern members at fault. Instead of fixing things by talking u rather pvp, why everybody were killing u back. Rings a bell now?

Also meanwhile - Insurrect were dying after Stalkers group left them and were getting kicked by VF in weekly basis till the point by map reset we were discussing droping KOS. Honestly speaking there was none in Insu that was pvping anymore. And tbh if u r kos - u r kos and if u team with u do team with them. Fact u were teaming up with them and getting constantly emo abt Tiddyy, Oryy and Lyn killing u all the time.

You were trying another time put in WC some compilation of SS showing we were ganking u with Stalkers and Insu - like we would ever need to team up to fight u. Lave, as many ppl already pointed out - nobody likes u. And in PvP no matter if VF or Stalkers or Insu or even Zodian they were killing u regardless, because for all those guilds u were kos, you were killing members of each guild thinking that you are above the law and you can do everything.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • AssasinPower - Lost City
    AssasinPower - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And who da..ck are you?You seems funny.Ah yes you are someone who get PKed on RPK server so you need to hide behind alt and to trash talk others who are playing game.I never talk bs in wc...but it doesnt mather.I see your reason of this post is to try provoke me eaven that you dont have anything with this treed and i never seen you in game.It's rude to just interupt conversation like that and not eaven identify yourself.

I run around in primal with alt because my alt need primal quests,alts deserve to have max culty and max skills too you know.And tryed last 2 days to see if that "Pls dont kill me,I just wana finish my quest" works like you ppl talking,but it dont work and in time i was doing that i collected some nice ss's of harashment just in case i get baned i can report back.And i will continue doing that until you ppl stop complaining for harrashment.

If you think i go to primal with an ALT trying to intentionally BAN ppl using the harrashment card then do you want me to put ss of that harrashment here,and if there is no quest in quest list in time when i got harrashed i acept to be baned for life.deal?

And to repeat again.Now will not hide names of guild anymore,Venge and CT started pming me that thay will report me.I dont ****** care about what you think about me,I made this threed to find out what can i do and what i cant.But since no one is giving me precise answers to just one question 'Can I PK on PVP server?".

If answer is YES then there is no harrashment,camping or other stupid things.You can kill whoever you want alot of times.If someone dont like that should just go to PVE server and end of story.

So pls i am tired of this,just need some gm to say YES this is PVP server and you can kill ppl and thay cant complain...so i can finaly leave forum argue and play game like we all should do.

OMG what will i do now,another forum bully who hides behind alt and talking false thing,i better hide?

Did i complained about KOS,do you wana prove that your guild is strong in threed where i ask IS THIS PVP SERVER?In general discussion?

I dont know from what of those 3 guilds you are in.You are probobly in all 3 and need some fun on forum and at end you will realise i am right right and you will trash talk again...

But lets say this.If you are in knights,your guild "kos my guild"( if that is kos or whatever)Because your leader couldnt kill me in 1v1 and his ego couldnt handle that so he neaded to say something to be cool like "KOS' word

If you are in chinatown...your guild puted me on KOS cos i was just defending myself from morons who say that thay are against insurect but actualy thay are with insurect,and offcourse its my fault:

Dont the Forum Rules tell u not to accuse ppl in public using their Name ?
    I know u are a mad kiddo and a liar on top of it Lavica but keep your brainfarts to wispers or Worldchat or smt and dont spam the forums with your useless rage.

BTW: Your Guild aint strong like u say haha i kill you nabs daily till u decide to gank me 5v1 o.o
    AND U accused ppl working with Insu yet u are the one in Alliance with those enemys u were accusing others to work with XD.

Oh and im nearly sorry but i tho u know my Sin Lavica may u have to research a bit :D
  • peckked
    peckked Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Hmmm... so Tavern is allied with Insurrect. Guess it won't just be the red-named rpking ct, vengeful members killing you now.

inb4 a month from now Lavica returns to QQ about being camped
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Just if you're reported properly. Most of the times there's nto enough evidence (a couple SS ain't it) and people doens't bother to report. Still, if you're a jackass stalker and harrasser, it MIGHT happen. (not saying you are though xD just whoever does it).

Just like any behaviour in game can be reported, racism or whatever... Just most the times, they don't give a **.

Still we all know there have been bans for pulling world bosses to SZ spots to AOE catshops, that's just another example of bannable things that need to be properly reported for the ban to happen.

PS: Not messing with if it's fair to report, or whatever ethics involved. Just sharing a fact here!

Very good and valid point. The biggest issue with getting anyone banned is forming the ticket properly, which most of the players don't do. No offense to anyone in particular but especially with the way you all type on forums, i can't ever imagine your tickets getting anyone banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    That PvP with NikiBG which was actually recorded somewhere on youtube and was just me and Jes (plus my alt) vs NikiBG took place after I come back to PWI after 2 months break due to pc troubles in April. By that time you were KOS already. I will remind you u were kicked from VF in December, because of breaking the word given to me, Jes and Kniraven that you will keep ally protections on. Meanwhile you run ur mouth around that I won't kick you because you are long in VF, I'm your friend and you can do what u want. You were very surprised and angry that I didnt keep ur side. You returned to Tavern and started attacking many VF members due to anger and also fact that when you were pvping Knights many times VF members were supporting Knights.

I would also remind you that actually putting u on KOS started when there was issue between LeSo and aarreess. We tried to talk, you didnt want to do anything, so I told you how it will end - since aarreess, NikiBG and your char (played by you, then cejcili, aarreess or zagor when u were gone) were attacking VF we started to hunt u back. Later on u kept getting killed on daily basis in Cromagnon Village, same as all ur members at Avalanche Canyon, etc. That was in January and it was when we put u on KOS. That pvp was just one of many since we got into KOS, you actually didnt even play by that time, so please dont make stories. The problem was always u starting to do things to ppl and also the fact that when u were in VF instead of following guild rules you would attack everyone who attacks Tavern, even though many times was Tavern members at fault. Instead of fixing things by talking u rather pvp, why everybody were killing u back. Rings a bell now?

Also meanwhile - Insurrect were dying after Stalkers group left them and were getting kicked by VF in weekly basis till the point by map reset we were discussing droping KOS. Honestly speaking there was none in Insu that was pvping anymore. And tbh if u r kos - u r kos and if u team with u do team with them. Fact u were teaming up with them and getting constantly emo abt Tiddyy, Oryy and Lyn killing u all the time.

You were trying another time put in WC some compilation of SS showing we were ganking u with Stalkers and Insu - like we would ever need to team up to fight u. Lave, as many ppl already pointed out - nobody likes u. And in PvP no matter if VF or Stalkers or Insu or even Zodian they were killing u regardless, because for all those guilds u were kos, you were killing members of each guild thinking that you are above the law and you can do everything.

So i was kos from my start of geting back to tavern and you telling me that i am on kos after some time,nice.I am 100% sure i tryed to fix problem with ares and leso,if you dont know ask him when i invited them both in squad and speaking with both of them for half hour.And when there was problem betwean ares and leso i was in venge.Eaven if i was in venge,my ppl got killed by CT/venge cos we didnt had alliance,i never asked that of you.

I am not angry at anyone.I was only angry when you told me that i am kos cos i wanted to triple atack you with insurect/stalkers(wich wasnt truth),because i tought you trust me.

I was following every rule,only thing i wouldnt let is that my guild get abused by knights and i cant do anything against them,because i was keep geting back in venge cos of you and other ppl who neaded my help.So me(tavern leader) coming back to venge to help them against insurect,meanwhile knights rpk my guild eaven if i am part of venge who is defending them in pvp and in tw from insurect.So i help knights being in venge and thay killing Tavern cos I AM LEADER OF TAVERN eaven i was in venge,wouldnt then be logical that thay should be mad on Venge,ah yes sry thay couldnt do anything against venge in that time and thay neaded to heal thier(kniraven) complex on someone weeker.Do you thing this is ok?

I didnt emo about anyone killing me.How i remember last time orry and mine 1v1 was 1:1 and tiddy didnt let us fight after.Modu atacked me only once solo and after he used all imunes he could he go back to stealth complaining about purge.And about Tiddy,he should play his char not the one he bought from wishes,eaven tho he keep trash talking every time after he kill me,so hard with full r9+12 josd barb to kill archer,especialy now when barb have so many op skills.

You never neaded stalkers/insu to help you to kill me but it happened.Problem was that you didnt tell me that i was kos before.And for all time i was in venge you kept speaking that insurect is your bigest enemy.You told me after you tought i am gona triple atack with them.So its your fault probobly.

Half of server must hate you,its pvp server,my problem was only that i was in venge for long time,and one of rare ppl who allways respected KOS thing and allways tryed to kill them(cos you told me that is my job in venge).Its 2x time,everyone is in hh,and wishes or modu rage in gc how no one is there to help him in pvp,i leave hh imidiatly and go there to help then when all other venge stay in hh/lunar or whatever and farm.I helped everyone in venge whenever i had chance,i was eaven 1 whole week sleeping in ws so modu and fragle could get thier r9s3 so thay can now lick Kniraven's ..... cos fragle was there.Ask modu does he remember that week when he rage whole day when fragles pc shut down after 1 hour of playing cos his parent instaled him some problem or something like that to shut down pc after 1 hour of playing.Where was those ppl Leso,Tiddy,Nudimud and others who say thay are venge when i got killed 15453453 times by ***_***_IN,when i told him why you doing that and he responded "remove that tag above your head and i will not atack you" when i responded him "never man,this is my guild and i love them",and you was there in sz whispering me that you cant help cos you was too week for him,do you remember those times of sinsurect?

So yea offcourse insu/stalkers hate me cos i was fighting them for so long time and was on your side.Before i joined venge no one hated me,was all your fault.Well it was mine,in same time you and elayne pmed me and your name sounded cooler,was more in world chat then everyones else :).So after i left venge both alliances hated me,its natural.And i dont have problem with that.But dont know why tzar,alex,takhi,mof and more ppl from venge allways pm me when thay see me to ask me how am i doing,or glad to see me when i do instances with them,probobly cos thay hate me so much,eaven when i argued with half of them cos thay didnt have courage to confront you in your decisions.

I dont know why you ppl keep telling that i am complaining for camping?Yes i am complaining for me camping other ppl and other ppl wana repport me.I never had problems geting killed.I tought that is point of pvp server,you harash me,i harash you and everyone is happy.This post is made so i can get answer,can i get baned for camping/harrashment or not.I never threatened anyone that i will report him until 2 days ago.When Vengeful and ChinaTown ppl threatened to me that thay will report me.I can eaven telll names of those ppl but i will not if thay dont want me to tell.So stop telling i am complaining about ppl who camp me.

This is pvp server,diferece betwean pvp and pve server is that we can PK(harrash,call it how ever you want) each other on pvp server so we should use that.

So we figured everyone hates me and everyone is better them me,and everyone killed me,and i allways qq,and i cry,and i am litle kido and all other things and i agree with that all and just want to get over it.Pls no more trash talk,you are all strongest and best and allways right and whatever you say.
    So can i get now my answer from some GM or someone OFFICIALl on this question so we finish with this:

""""" CAN I PK ON THIS PVP SERVER(means i kill everyone how many times i want and where ever i want)?""""""""" YES/NO

And pls dont answer with those Philosophic answers like :"Yes you can pk people without fear of penalty. The only way you'll get slapped with a ban is if you're being a creepy stalker and stalking someone across every map in the game."

Just YES or NO

Lav love you all,tyb:pleased
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014
    ~snip~

Lav love you all,tyb:pleased

At this point you are just ranting. Your point questioned was answered (for a second time) and I'm starting to question why i keep seeing this thread above any others. It is becoming a rant thread to whine about pk on your server. You got your answer so let this thread die or ask a mod to close it before it just becomes full of more QQ and trolling then it already is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erven - Sanctuary
    Erven - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    As long as you don't do any serious insults you can PK as much as you want.
    Banning just for PK on PvP server without listening to the other side would be highly unprofessional. Oh wait...
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2014

I dont know why you ppl keep telling that i am complaining for camping?Yes i am complaining for me camping other ppl and other ppl wana repport me.

So you admit you break the rules. How nice! b:chuckle
    Here we go again....
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    Ok, I'm gonna give you an official answer just for once Lavica.

You are asking for a GM or official to answer your question, this is not gonna happen. Not in forum. Only "official" thing we have is the CM, sparkiesoft who in this regards has not much idea. If you want a good answer, send a ticket and pray to get a decent answer from support, you won't get it here. Sadly, no GM's come to forum nor people form support.

Stating a fact of your last post though, it's pvp server, not rpk server. Pvp meaning fighting a player, punching a non-fighting target is not pvp, is rpk. At least that's how I see it, hence the difference made between the treatment of fighting back and getting pked in excess, of just camp people who CAN'T or WON'T fight back.

THe rest of faction naming and shaming... I'd suggest you to remove names, or a Mod will close this and delete them for you. Honestly if you ask me it's a stupid rule, your post makes sense about what you mean like this, but it's against Forum rules.

I had enough fun trolling you already now just wanted to give some sincere feedback/answer to this subject
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Shush socqar-**** b:shyI'll answer Lavica: PK whoever you feel like.

Also if you must know, nobody from CT sent in any tickets even though they threatened to.

If i can just add that you aught to stop baiting ppl on alts- i'm saying this for your own benefit, not mine. Running through a group of kos pming "plz dont kill i'm trying to quest" is just ridiculous and you're not doing yourself any favors! o__O
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    Shush socqar-**** b:shyI'll answer Lavica: PK whoever you feel like.

Also if you must know, nobody from CT sent in any tickets even though they threatened to.

If i can just add that you aught to stop baiting ppl on alts- i'm saying this for your own benefit, not mine. Running through a group of kos pming "plz dont kill i'm trying to quest" is just ridiculous and you're not doing yourself any favors! o__O

lies

*hides*

^lies too
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Pvp meaning fighting a player, punching a non-fighting target is not pvp, is rpk.
    RPK is a variety of PVP ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Socqar - Lost City
    edited October 2014
    RPK is a variety of PVP ;)

Unfair variety >.< *reports marengo for stating a real fact*
  • AssasinPower - Lost City
    AssasinPower - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    lavica so mad and jelly :o leave him alone guys else he really starts to cry.
    cya in primal so i can kill u with all those NEW op skills barb got o.o

BTW: Mods arent doing their Job in this thread :P Naming and shaming aint allowed ijs
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014

BTW: Mods arent doing their Job in this thread :P Naming and shaming aint allowed ijs

I find this very entertaining and enlightening. This also completely validates and illustrates exactly what I meant in posts # 10, #18, and #21. I stand behind every word I said in those posts. This PvP is not harassment. It is an open world guild war.

Just a side note. I learned not to take things so personal in this game back in 2009 when I was level 5x and was being rPK'd a lot while questing. I used to have a serious issue with that but I grew out of it and it made the game much more pleasant. No grudges against anyone. When I joined Knights I became an instant target for Insurrect, Stalkers, Tavern, Triad, and a couple others. They PKd the **** out of me when I was questing in Primal and botting in hell. I hold grudges against nobody and that really pays off when I join squads for dailies and fight in NW. You never know who will end up in the same party (or even chose to join your guild. We've had enemies join our guild and fight their old guilds with us in the past.) I make those enemies instant allies considering we share a common objective at the time. Also most of the time when I get PKd I don't say anything to them. I just return to continue what I was doing. When someone does PK me more than a couple times in a short period I move on and return to finish later. I also send them polite PMs informing them I don't hold grudges and don't consider what they are doing to be that big of an issue with me because it's part of the game and because I chose to be in a faction which PvPs and it comes with the territory. I don't rage over it. This is how I deal with it in the game. And wouldn't you know many of those who were PKing me stopped. I leave them alone to do my thing and they leave me alone.

I left Knights because of a health issue I can't commit to guild events but in a few months after I have my surgeries I'll be back with them and rejoin all this fun drama. Whoever says PvP is dead on Lost City server just doesn't know where or how to find it. b:laugh
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Lavica - Lost City
    edited October 2014

1)Hi Tiddyy,as i told in posts before,this is not threed where you trash talk me like you do in normal chat and i dont respond you.This is theed where i ask politely those nice ppl who wana talk about pvp rules.

2)Why you eaven keep talking when you dont eaven want to identify yourself?
    If i am jelly and mad i would respond to your trash talk in normal chat.

3)I understand that hate about me after all i did to you in this game.But why you hate Russians?No need to trash talk Russians.Russians are nice ppl.

Please leave this threed if you wana continue this.Ty

Lav love you allb:pleased
  • CrimsonApa - Lost City
    CrimsonApa - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    1)Hi Tiddyy,as i told in posts before,this is not threed where you trash talk me like you do in normal chat and i dont respond you.This is theed where i ask politely those nice ppl who wana talk about pvp rules.

3)I understand that hate about me after all i did to you in this game.But why you hate Russians?No need to trash talk Russians.Russians are nice ppl.

rage or nah?
    Biitch.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    b:chuckle
    rage or nah?

b:chuckleCrimmy, We chock full of drama on LC.b:cute
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited October 2014

1) You are naming players not talking on this thread that is called naming and shaming and is against the rules of the forums.

2) You are responding with hate and basically insighting more trolling on this thread thus turning it into a flame thread and wasting time and space on the forums.

3) telling someone to get off your thread doesn't work seeing as you can't control what people do on forums. You really have an issue with the person ask a moderator to do something about it.

4) This thread should be closed for above mentioned 1 and 2 reasons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited October 2014
    As this has also been answered and is starting to turn more into a LC drama thread than anything of use, it's about time to close it.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.