I love how....

ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Since spoons was axed there has been no posts that are beneficial whatsoever to the pwi community regarding 2xp/drop/spirit or even maintenance they have big shoes to fill with spoons being gone and are failing to make even the slightest attempt to make his leaving less forgettable all i see for everyones post is a post from a forum mod saying that there will be a post from xarfox or whomever well i say WHERE? I dropped money into this game specifically for this event and they cant even let me one of the paying customers know? Great Business losing customers!!b:angry
Post edited by ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Just sayin'...make me a Forum Mod. *points down to Signature*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Please put all your comments on the already existing thread, dont make any more duplicate threads.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=607901

Thank youb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver
    XanZerstorer - Dreamweaver Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    First off, it's only been a couple days since we have a new CM, cut her some slack already please. I know spoons was a good CM, we all miss him, but let's move on shall we?

It's eventually gonna come. You people have no patience whatsoever.

Had to be said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Due to constant PMs: I'm not German, sorry folks D:
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010

+1

:? I'm so bored QQ
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I support you, brah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Estuary - Heavens Tear
    Estuary - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    First off, it's only been a couple days since we have a new CM, cut her some slack already please. I know spoons was a good CM, we all miss him, but let's move on shall we?

Had to be said.

But as it's been said, our new CM has been a GM here before, he also was at JD. I don't think it would take even a couple of days to adjust. I really don't think it should take a couple of days to moderate a forum... There have been so many different threads necro'd today and nothing happened with them, people kept posting. It should have been closed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cryb:cry QQ MOAR QQ b:cryb:cry
    edited February 2010
    +1

:? I'm so bored QQ
    I support you, brah.

Noted and counted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Noted and counted.

How many's that? :D

EDIT: Just saw your sig... Lol 5.
  • Ceshiari - Sanctuary
    Ceshiari - Sanctuary Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But as it's been said, our new CM has been a GM here before, he also was at JD. I don't think it would take even a couple of days to adjust. I really don't think it should take a couple of days to moderate a forum... There have been so many different threads necro'd today and nothing happened with them, people kept posting. It should have been closed.

I just looked at your sig....I not only cant tell time from digital clocks, but I am also blind. Kewl sig.
    Noted and counted.

Put me down for your #6....I also nominate Rose for Mod/CM and Kepher (sp?) for Dev/GM b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010

Had to be said.

Your failing to read what i wrote i said nothing about if it will or wont come. I want a post telling something about maintenance or something whatsoever beneficial like 2xp/spirit/drops to us i would like to know if i should save my subs or use them is that so much to ask? seriously how long does it take to say hey it will be this day or that day oh and btw no ones pointing fingers at a single person because there is multiple people who can tell us. if they have enough time to lock threads and tell us the paying customers who are the ones who basically keep these servers up to keep quiet shouldnt there be enough time to inform us of the little things?
    edited February 2010
    How many's that? :D

*points to signature* Five as of now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Kon Kon for the president ! opps... Mod !!!b:chuckle +++++++++++++10
  • timkalex
    timkalex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I like it how they posted something up on the facebook saying congrats about reaching 50k fans. Yet they haven't posted anything here up on the forums, we would figure they would posted something up on here or even inside the game saying something. Sorry that spoons is gone but the least any other GM would post something.
    edited February 2010
    Kon Kon for the president ! opps... Mod !!!b:chuckle +++++++++++++10

b:chuckle

YAY!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    timkalex wrote: »
    I like it how they posted something up on the facebook saying congrats about reaching 50k fans. Yet they haven't posted anything here up on the forums, we would figure they would posted something up on here or even inside the game saying something. Sorry that spoons is gone but the least any other GM would post something.

We hit 50k right before spoons left and he did post something...not its own thread, but he posted on the thread that someone had created ~15 min before we hit 50k. They just haven't given us information on the 2x event yet. I understand that though, I was expecting the information in the News update tomorrow/late tonight after maintenance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited February 2010
    Vote #7 for Konariraiden here!

I second Kepher for Dev and nominate Aadi for mod!

Ballot+vote_color.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    We hit 50k right before spoons left and he did post something...not its own thread, but he posted on the thread that someone had created ~15 min before we hit 50k. They just haven't given us information on the 2x event yet. I understand that though, I was expecting the information in the News update tomorrow/late tonight after maintenance.

Lovely post however your failing to realize one thing we dont even though if theres going to be maintenance tonight because of yet again a failure to communicate with the pwi community EPIC FAIL
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread would have been locked as well if Spoons was here....

b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2010
    Wait, do they even need maintenance to add the x2 spirit/drop/exp?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Vote #7 for Konariraiden here!

I second Kepher for Dev and nominate Aadi for mod!

Ballot+vote_color.jpg

MOAR support! b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    no they dont davitiel its just another excuse
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait, do they even need maintenance to add the x2 spirit/drop/exp?

They probably don't, however it would be a most ideal time to do it.

Or as what most people assume anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited February 2010
    They probably don't, however it would be a most ideal time to do it.

Or as what most people assume anyways.

Hmm, right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You have my vote kon b:victory
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Shado, as much as your concerns are valid, being rude about them isn't going to help the situation any. We all know that no one is here right now. But there's nothing we can do about it except for wait as patiently as we can and try not to get into flame wars or major arguments, so as not to spam up the forums while there are no mods/GMs online.

Edit: Aww Dav b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    edited February 2010
    TEN PEOPLE!!

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ShadoSmurf - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    its the same concept as depositing a check into a bank account if you ask the bank when it will clear and they delay for days on revealing to you when that check will clear and remain secretive instead of giving you a straight answer wouldnt you be more likely to take your money to a different bank? I know i would. People forget this isnt just a game its a business and im a investor and one of many who would appreciate service.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wait... Spoons left? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    its the same concept as depositing a check into a bank account if you ask the bank when it will clear and they delay for days on revealing to you when that check will clear and remain secretive instead of giving you a straight answer wouldnt you be more likely to take your money to a different bank? I know i would. People forget this isnt just a game its a business and im a investor and one of many who would appreciate service.

But this isn't the way to go about it. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar, isn't that the saying? Being angry on the forums isn't really the way to express your dissatisfaction. There's no guarantee any GM will even take it seriously. If you want to complain to PWI, the best way to do it is to submit a ticket and be rational and calm in writing it. People respond well to people that aren't yelling at them, in text or otherwise.

Also, PWI isn't a bank. If a bank runs off with your money, you can sue them. If PWI bans your account for any reason and you lose the items you bought, you have no recourse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]