Funniest bh ever ;p

ShiroD - Sanctuary
ShiroD - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2010 in General Discussion
Well today i did a bh with 2 psys an assassin a veno and a cleric, and all went well til we got to qingzi (bh29) and relized....where is the cleric? after 15minutes he finally responded and said brb i have to go tw and i said right, i wonder if the two psy could heal me (i was on my alt barb level 48) so i ran up to qingzi with no buffs and the 2 psys stood either side of me healing me everytime it cooled down ;p it went brillaintly, just wondering if anyone else try that out? it was really fun, thanks to the squad i was with you guys were awesome!b:kissb:cuteb:victory
Post edited by ShiroD - Sanctuary on

Comments

• AndyNagato - Lost City
    AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    cool story bro. its nice to see a squad story NOT whining about someone dying in a miserably sad fashion for once.
  • ShiroD - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Why whine? when i die i laugh and say oops XD its only a bit of exp nothing to cry over b:chuckle
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Why whine? when i die i laugh and say oops XD its only a bit of exp nothing to cry over b:chuckle

And even if you die horribly over and over, it's not like you can lose a level once gained.

~S
  • Sralyn - Dreamweaver
    Sralyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I wonder if they Psychic's Bubble of Life skill stacks with IH, or if it overrides it like Stream of Rejuvenation. O.o
    We are not your slaves,
    We are not your babysitters,
    We are not your personal med-pack,
    We are Clerics, god dammit,
    And if your death means the survival of the squad as a whole,
    Well...I'll see you in hell...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Yea if i get into a dying rut, i generally feed my genie my xp so that at least it doesn't go to waste.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • ShiroD - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    And even if you die horribly over and over, it's not like you can lose a level once gained.

~S

Thats very true in some mmos u can lose your level but not this oneb:chuckle
  • XxIfritxX - Lost City
    XxIfritxX - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    what I like to do on my bh69 is to wait for Veno to lure

n once pole or Gaurnob show up I say

<<<<<<<<<<<< afk

just make me laugh so hard how other players in squad react b:laugh
    All my Goals in Life Turned to be Offside b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    bubble of life with empowered vigor is a really strong healing skills only problem is that is effect is 15 second but cooldown is 30 seconds

having 2 psy make it without cooldown
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I did a bh29 for an assasin. I can kill quinzi with 1 event pot and not worry about a tick. They gave me the Bloodpaint buff. My health did not even move and I didn't even need to use that one pot. That skill is so broken.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • AndyNagato - Lost City
    AndyNagato - Lost City Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I did a bh29 for an assasin. I can kill quinzi with 1 event pot and not worry about a tick. They gave me the Bloodpaint buff. My health did not even move and I didn't even need to use that one pot. That skill is so broken.
    2% is broken? consider you are 100, how hard you would hit, and qingzi is a joke. thats kind of a bad example
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    2% is broken? consider you are 100, how hard you would hit, and qingzi is a joke. thats kind of a bad example

Yes, that boss is a joke. I didn't say it wasn't, I just mentioned that it would bring me down enough to use one event pot to get back to max health before it died. With blood paint, about 3k damage over the life of the boss didn't matter.

I'll try it on something a bit harder when I get the chance.

EDIT:

Kimsa and Luminoc Architect solod without charms or pots. 2% regened my health fast enough to not even worry. If I had -chan and refined lunar faists, bloodpaint would be so incredibly sick... I'm pretty sure I can solo fb79 bosses with blood paint as well.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.