An Intro

Comments

• Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    FrankieRaye is overpowered....

Maybe so but i dont think he has met the crew from Lost City yet.. GG and GL! b:chuckleb:chuckle
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -_________________- forum Glitch
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Temptingsue - Sanctuary
    Temptingsue - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Welcome back to PWI!!!b:chuckle
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i just want to know what happened to make spoons leave like that. was it something to do with his near accidents driving into work the other day? i mean, one day he is posting happily in the blog, then disappears without a word....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • LilyKindLove - Heavens Tear
    LilyKindLove - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    W/B frankie! hope to see more of you in Heavens Tear again much love <3
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sexy archer GM b:dirty
    Heya ;)
    You should fix your avatar so it has the red border and says GM

KOUGH KOUGH b:cryb:avoidb dont flirt with others now
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • Axe__Man - Heavens Tear
    Axe__Man - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    xD a new GM.Do you have Warsoul weapon or some good armor?
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ummm... are you the the archer with the green iro? o.o
    anyway, welcome (back)!

is there any official response to what happened with spoons? if yes I'd like someone to send me a pm with the link please.
    (spoons, if you're reading this, I hope you're ok, you did a great job while you were here!)
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • shnizleghost
    shnizleghost Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im coming from WoW and just wandering if I could get this offline, maybe there might be a repack for this that someone here knows. If so I would love it. I'm gonna lan with a few friends and my brother. Also the internet connection has lag bad, it wildblue, lol, so yeah I would like it if someone could put up a link to megaupload or something. thanks.
    edited February 2010
    Okay..Soooo spoons wasn't fired? O.o confirmed if you go to BOI forums maybe ? :Ob:surrender
    Retired Sage.
  • sihndra
    sihndra Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Okay..Soooo spoons wasn't fired? O.o confirmed if you go to BOI forums maybe ? :Ob:surrender

Spoons is no longer affiliated with PWE. What post are you referring to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Sihndra wrote: »

i was refering to the "REQUEST" posts on BOI, but couldn't see date of posts till refresh a few times :(
    But hey guess we finaly got one of you admins to say somthing xDb:surrender
    Ty Sihndra O.o
    Retired Sage.
  • phantoman
    phantoman Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so do you get any benefits of being a GM? how about MOD's?
    I'm just starting out and I'm a lvl 3 archer xD so I'm not used to it yet, played some war~craft~stuff before...

Can u kill bosses with ease? like hmmm...hmmm idk any bosses but can you kill something big? like 1~hit~kill xD it? and can do you get +stats? Can anyone Good enough, be a GM? what do you do?

I might be a newbie in this game, but as I'm studiying colledge I want to get a job within games, and will be taking some classes(maybe) in two~three years, thx in forhand
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Mods are volunteers from the community. While we have some "powers" on forum like close, move and edit for example it is really the only power we have. No ingame advantage or money involved.

GM's work for PWE and have to be able to go into office everyday more info can be found here.

http://www.perfectworld.com/about/job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Gareon_ - Dreamweaver
    _Gareon_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Welcome ... Be cool xD Jk :P
    Everything has been figured out, except how to live,Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you're alive, it isn't. b:cool
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WELCOME BACK!! (whoever u r)
    but u sound like a friendly n nice GMb:victory
    but dun be too friendly cuz we've got some nasty player here (dun let em take advantages of u, u were just saying hi n introduced urself but ppl gave u a hard time alraedy) b:surrender
    too bad ur not on my server =(
    LOL pwi is hilaries, got new GM n rumors started, ppl r saying spoon got fired
  • Isimud - Heavens Tear
    Isimud - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Two things:

Where is the info on Spoon's leaving? I didnt hear or see anything about it!

and secondly:

Raye, I hope you have learned more about the TOS since we last spoke, when we met at the first Wicked Pirate oracle site. At that time, surrounded by players griefing, KSing, foul language, and on and on, many of us were begging you to stop it all, and you told us that "there was nothing you could do", that "There is nothing a GM can do to stop these things".

I hope things go better now.
    ^^^This is one of the reasons i like FR said some more stuff to at that point in time. Like for instance PWI not being able to force player made lines and such. Was like mass chaos at all oracle spots mass pk was epic times that have gone and passed now. Sorry you didn't get to enjoy it like a lot of others did lol b:chuckle
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you sound hot, the kind of girl i look for
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey Frankie! Welcome and good luck dealing with all the hard work this community will no doubt put you through >:3

Best of luck to you!

Miss you Spoons, you were some kind of hot fantasy >>;
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    welcome ^^

oh and guys, spoons MAYBE wasnt man enough to say bye :P
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    welcome ^^

oh and guys, spoons MAYBE wasnt man enough to say bye :P

and maybe he was just too man to say goodbye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm kinda glad we know this now, but it's kinda sad that it took us this long to learn it. -___-

Come on now. What were the circumstances behind his leaving PWE? The man was doing great. He was pretty much a staple of the community - how do you guys expect us to accept not knowing anything about what happened to him? :(

I mean, however bad it was, it can't be any worse than all the rumors... -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010

What you guys don't realize is that all the GM's are sitting at their desks, reading all your replies and questions concerning Eatwithspoons leaving PWE, and they are laughing their heads off at you. I am sure they have a pool with dates for when the questions concerning spoons will stop and the winner gets all the cash.

Spoons is no longer part of PWE. Why this is so we will likely never be told because WE don't work for PWE and therefor have no reason to know other than our own curiosity.

In this.. we all have to suck it up, and go on. I'll personally miss spoons, I liked him.

~Saitada
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Spoons is no longer part of PWE. Why this is so we will likely never be told because WE don't work for PWE and therefor have no reason to know other than our own curiosity.

In this.. we all have to suck it up, and go on. I'll personally miss spoons, I liked him.

~Saitada

Interesting, but here words that must deal with it:
    You guys miss the GM's eh? Well that's something we shall have to remedy, isn't it?

I've got a few exciting things planned for the near future that should help with this...

-FrankieRaye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Haseo_ThePKK - Sanctuary
    Haseo_ThePKK - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    welcome, and (o^.^)>( '-.-) *POKE* >.> i did nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Forsakenx

"At the midpoint on the journey of life, I found myself at a dark forest, for the clear path was lost."
    ~Dante Canto I of 'The Divine Comedy'
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited February 2010

~Saitada
    Part of this is true, but "curiosity" doesn't cover why we give a ****.

Most of us liked spoons. Spoons treated everyone with respect and tried his damndest not to just give us cookie-cutter answers to legitimate problems. We give a **** about him because he gave a **** about us.

Therefore, I think we're allowed to ask, and care. I know basic human dignity is taboo on the internet and all, but some of us still like to follow it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Interesting, but here words that must deal with it:

No offense mate but Frankie was NOT talking about Spoons. Frankie was talking about people wanting more GM's visible in the game. That is what the thread where you got that little quote from Frankie was about.

Also.. from GM Sihndra one page back.
    Spoons is no longer affiliated with PWE.

Nuff said.

~Saitada
  • BloodFire - Harshlands
    BloodFire - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Welcome back. It's nice to see you here <3.
  • CuteLilDemon - Lost City
    CuteLilDemon - Lost City Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you sound hot, the kind of girl i look for
    back off!! she/he is mine!!
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hey everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome and the kind words--I do remember seeing some of you in-game as a GM, though it was so long ago; players like Evenixus, Niefer, Baalzor, Dixie, Clunker, Daikoku, Saitada, Jell, Lucafer, Blancheneige, defected (lol), KaiKaname (also lol), Aurellius, Rawthorne, Suntear, and countless others..

I remember major Radiance vs Enrage TW battles, Oracle Lines, and embarrassing typos in my GM Broadcasts.

Another thing I remember fondly is in-game GM events. These events brought players together, and really were a great indication of the health of our servers. I really want to bring these back so that we can once again see what a server community can do when everyone is on the same page.

I've got some ideas to work the kinks out of (twice as many servers and many, many more players bring up new challenges), but just know that things are in the works. And I know that Perill, Sihndra, and Grimli really don't get enough of you. Sihndra in particular. And who knows, other familiar GM faces might make an appearance as well..

So, again, thank you for the welcome, and I hope you guys are ready for some good times :)

FrankieRaye
This discussion has been closed.