An Intro

14567810»

Comments

• Kimysamus - Sanctuary
    Kimysamus - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i am so mad at pwi i was **** i know that for a fact i don't have a key logger or anything in that matter i know i work on removing things like from people computer i want to know why it is that i been **** i thought that it is impossible to get **** tell this mourning what is going here
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i am so mad at pwi i was **** i know that for a fact i don't have a key logger or anything in that matter i know i work on removing things like from people computer i want to know why it is that i been **** i thought that it is impossible to get **** tell this mourning what is going here

Then you gave out your account info to someone. Even if it was someone who claimed to be a GM it was NOT a real GM. If you give out your info its not getting ****.
  • Kimysamus - Sanctuary
    Kimysamus - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the only person that knows my pass is god and he not real want to explian that to me
  • BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear
    BLADE_COOL - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -.- drazo can you sometime shut up with those ppl wich are unactive n active lolb:angry
    Im just staying cool.b:coolb:coolb:cool
    Main Char lvl 71 Barb (Axe__Man)
    Myself Blademaster lvl 63 (BLADE_COOL)
    Alt Archer lvl 30 (Archermanx)b:laugh
    all stay coolb:cool
    I HATE BEING KILLEDb:angry
  • elagueyvana
    elagueyvana Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i start playing this game for little wile but i notice that we have a lot Spanish spoken people that don't understand English language but they like the game and would like to learn to play the game if you **** can put some instructions in Spanish it will be appreciate

thank you in avance
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You're kidding me. Please post in Suggestions for this.
This discussion has been closed.