Tailoring skill training level 8

Ticecour - Sanctuary
Ticecour - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Crafting Nook
I have my level 7 skill bar at 100% and have checked the elders in hometowns and Arch and 1K.
I go to learn manufacturing skill, and Tailor does not even appear.
Can anyone please tell me where the NPC is I need to train my skill from 7 to 8.
b:surrender

Thank-you in advance for your help.

Ticecour
Post edited by Ticecour - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=594811

Basically, there's a quest for level 8, just like there were for level 4 and level 6. According to PWDatabase, it's at level 99.
  • SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear
    SolomonSmash - Heavens Tear Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm not sure that levels higher than 7 are accessible ingame currently. It may be something for when/if the level 105 cap is removed, and higher equips are added into the game.

*Edit* Ooops. Yup, soon as I hit 99, a system message popped up telling me I could see the elder about level 8 skills. From investigating at the forges, though, I only see one thing that requires a level 8 skill, and that is a level 105 legendary heavy chestplate.
  • Vidalaire - Heavens Tear
    Vidalaire - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Brigid is right. You get the Level 8 maunfactoring quests at level 99. I, personally, have level 8 Blacksmith and I know a few people who have level 8 Tailor and Craftsman. Now's the best time to level them up since mats are on sale.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello.

I am lvl 97, but still not have quest at Elder to learn Tailor 7, Blacksmith 7 and Crafstman 7, what is the problem ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello.

I am lvl 97, but still not have quest at Elder to learn Tailor 7, Blacksmith 7 and Crafstman 7, what is the problem ?

There is no quest for level 7. Just make things until your exp is full, and level them at the elder.
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There is no quest for level 7. Just make things until your exp is full, and level them at the elder.

Wow, cool :)

Thx a lot :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ahuha
    ahuha Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2020
    my toon is level 100 rb 2 ,, yet i can not find any quests for tailor 8 to start so i can buy the skill from the elder ..does lvl 8 manufacturing skills even still exists in the game?
    Post edited by ahuha on
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    A rare 10 year necro.

There is nothing that requires lvl 8 tailor and the concept of leveling up crafting skills has been largely abandoned now that most gear is character bound.
    ​​
This discussion has been closed.