Why do attacking classes gain more energy as they lvl?

13»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    BUT one injustice is here.
    When is melee class killed, he respawn and he can continue killing without any problem, because he doesn't need mana.(so much to attack).
    BUT when I'm killed(mage), I respawn and I cannot attack or just few hits, because every my attack needs mana and after respawn I don't have enough. Magic classes should respawn with much more mana than they have now.
    Example. In event dragon temple I have huge disadvantage in comparing to another classes. Because after death I cannot start attack immediately but others can.

Then melee class should be respawned with more HP? Assuming neither classes equipped a HP and MP charm, a melee class will probably die trying to kill a mob of his level with just regular attacks since he will be tanking hits. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if he had a hp charm. Same could be said for caster classes with a mp charm. Wizards and clerics could self-heal. Venos have skills to regain hp and mp. Archers might be able to get away with surviving with the amount of hp and mp upon respawn. Not so sure about that though. Actually no, with no mp, he can't cast knockback.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Then melee class should be respawned with more HP? Assuming neither classes equipped a HP and MP charm, a melee class will probably die trying to kill a mob of his level with just regular attacks since he will be tanking hits. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if he had a hp charm. Same could be said for caster classes with a mp charm. Wizards and clerics could self-heal. Venos have skills to regain hp and mp. Archers might be able to get away with surviving with the amount of hp and mp upon respawn. Not so sure about that though. Actually no, with no mp, he can't cast knockback.
    Sure but if I heal myself after respawn I would lost all my remaining mana and I'm out of game for long time.
    The point is, that I cannot attack immediately after respawn you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you don't realistically think any physical class is going to fight in DT without mana are you? wtf is PWI coming to?

uh last time i checked, physical classes have a red bar to fill after respawn as well, what is your point? i'm going to run at mobs with an almost empty hp and mp bar after respawn and "continue attacking?"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    you don't realistically think any physical class is going to fight in DT without mana are you? wtf is PWI coming to? auto attack barbs?

I'm telling about respawn after kill. Melee class when respawn just use 1 mana pots and he ok he can fight again. When I respawn without mana I cannot do anything and I need much more than 1 mana pot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    meh in PvP events everyone should just get enhanced regen right after death (dispelled on first attack)
    :o
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • EIlvira - Heavens Tear
    EIlvira - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I'm surprised you didn't know this. It's quite obvious when you squad with others and you see the amount of mp players have differ according to their level.

And the reason why is that the mp cost of everyone's skills go up.

^ This

If I didn't gain a bit more mp with every level I wouldn't be able to use the skills that I often cast to save the squishies lol. Please consider us as nice people who help you back. T.T And this is coming from someone who also has a 92 cleric lol. I know that without DDs often saving my ****, I'd be screwed.

So it's nice they have mp to skill with b:surrender Not that just hitting them wouldn't have the same effect I guess but it doesn't seem to pull agro off as quick lol.

I'm telling about respawn after kill. Melee class when respawn just use 1 mana pots and he ok he can fight again. When I respawn without mana I cannot do anything and I need much more than 1 mana pot.

As for this I do have to agree and I can see where you're coming from. I don't know for sure cuz I honestly can't remember at the moment, but I know that in TW once you're killed and respawn, you're sealed. I know magic casters are kinda screwed in this case since they are unable to cast, while melee classes (and archers) can use normal attacks, I think? I don't remember for sure. In this case I feel it is a little unfair, if that's what you're refering to.

As for Dragon Temple it's been a while since I ran that too lol. So maybe I'm just not remembering correctly.
  • Iseria - Harshlands
    Iseria - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I would prefer attacking classes didn't gain any energy as they lvl up.

This would be Archers,Barbarians,Bladmasters and Assassins.

OMG LOLOLOLOLOL
    this is by far the stupidest thing I have EVER read in this forums.

I want to see you asking a barb for HP and Attk buff you squishyb:victory