New Races: Suggestion

2»

Comments

• Silverdrop - Lost City
    Silverdrop - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    for the race that specializes in air, i think theyl be at a disadvantage in caves..

I'd still want to be an air person, considering caves are a really small part of the game.

Also, I'd like to see a hybrid class. A class that could tank a fair bit, deal a bit of damage, and buff and heal a little. It wouldn't be better than the ones that specialize in the things, but in stead get a little of each. They'd be able to fill in alot of roles in a squad.
  • manstar1
    manstar1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Mine are Heavenly which include the classes Angels and Prophets. Its located to the east of the tideborns. Angels have high damage light based attacks with long recast times while Prophets have balanced hp/mp element resistance etc... but with unique abilities that assist in helping others.

The other is Pyro which is based in the north-weest of the map and contains the Lavas and the the Molten. They have earth and fire related attacks
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    manstar1 wrote: »
    Its located to the east of the tideborns.

no, just no >=[

west of tide born, south of plume, no need to have ****** shaped map >=[
  • Niteshadows - Dreamweaver
    Niteshadows - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i believe that they should have an expansion pack that has 4 new races 8 new classes. mine included. also WTF? a futuristic class? that is kinda lame because the setting of this game takes place in ancient times. and no one except gungho war junkies would only want that.
  • kirakurasaki
    kirakurasaki Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Already thinking of vampire style clothes in the boutique and maybe a "Top Hat" b:dirty
  • creeter
    creeter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Heres a race that would be good in the air and land. And at the same time powerful. If you look thru out history dragons were known as the lord of the skys,land and water.

You have the form of a human but still look like a dragon and have the ability to transform into a dragon.
  • Tapion_ - Dreamweaver
    Tapion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm all for a new race, but first they need to finish the Tideborn. The skill tree isn't done yet, and there are some other Tideborn things not done.

And I doubt the devs will be willing to make a new race so soon anyways. Since I doubt this thread can stay up long enough, maybe you should try again this fall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Already thinking of vampire style clothes in the boutique and maybe a "Top Hat"
    A Top Hat with the Magician Set Would be AWESOME!
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirtyb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • seratinitia
    seratinitia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would like a race that is tall xD I love the idea of having a huge **** but graceful woman/guy. With maybe more skin tones than humans and such.

I'm not a huge fan of magic classes so I hope any new race as a good physical one :D Maybe do like they did with the other races and have a melee class and a magic class.

The vampire idea s neat, but I don't really like the classes =/

But I also agree that they need to fix the Tideborn problems first.