Assassin the joker

13»

Comments

• Phoenix - Dreamweaver
    Phoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There's a Sin on DW who's 97 (or 98) and already has rank 8 gear set aside. I'll follow him around and pester him to kill a few barbs after he gets Nirvana daggers since he'll have enough -interval gear for 5 atks/second.
  • Death_Tide - Heavens Tear
    Death_Tide - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    There's a Sin on DW who's 97 (or 98) and already has rank 8 gear set aside. I'll follow him around and pester him to kill a few barbs after he gets Nirvana daggers since he'll have enough -interval gear for 5 atks/second.

Only way they can achieve 5 atk/sec is through apothecary that increase atk rate by 25% (but also take more damage in the process) since Tideborns currently lack a triple spark atm. b:cry
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Only way they can achieve 5 atk/sec is through apothecary that increase atk rate by 25% (but also take more damage in the process) since Tideborns currently lack a triple spark atm. b:cry

they dont need that. they have enought interval stuff to get 5atk/sec. it should be wide known by now and they were capable of it since expansion hit. alot of fist BMs just didnt want to accept it is all.
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i really doubt that a sin with that gear can take a barb same lvl and similar gear down
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    It seems like this thread was intended as flamebait, as there is no real topic mentioned in the OP. b:bye
This discussion has been closed.