Sage and Demon skills for an assasiin

2»

Comments

• steelmyth
    steelmyth Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    WTF man? 50% increased attack speed on demon? 5% lifeleech? no mana cost on shadow escape? Are u on crack or what?

An endgame assassin can reach 100k dps with 50% increased att speed... 5%lifeleech means u are healing for 5k hp a second. Just auto-attack a world boss, go for a walk, come back and see the boss dead at ur feet -.-

Now seriously, this thread is pointless. The devs will know what has to be done, or at least i hope so
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Though, what really needs to be done is for the devs or whoevers in charge of these skillse to actually release something. People are hitting 89 due to them making exp so easy to gain.. yet not providing the content for the level that we reach. Lame b:shutup
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • ruckos
    ruckos Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    -_- what are you talking about sins are over power? Really play a sin lvl it to 30 and try to pk a same lvl bm or barb tell me how that goes for you. If you arent not convinced that they arent OP try pking a HA veno when your lvl 80+ even a fully buffed sin by EVERY class will die under 5 seconds if the sin is'nt experience...
    p.s so please go QQ elsewhere
  • RADD_RATT - Harshlands
    RADD_RATT - Harshlands Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    ruckos wrote: »
    -_- what are you talking about sins are over power? Really play a sin lvl it to 30 and try to pk a same lvl bm or barb tell me how that goes for you. If you arent not convinced that they arent OP try pking a HA veno when your lvl 80+ even a fully buffed sin by EVERY class will die under 5 seconds if the sin is'nt experience...
    p.s so please go QQ elsewhere

WOW are you fail or what? i can take down EVERY class. some harders then others. but there is a way around just about everything if youre not a complete idiot. if you cant take out a HA veno you should probly reroll
  • Laimc - Sanctuary
    Laimc - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2010
  • Jupitar - Sanctuary
    Jupitar - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    It would be real nice if we had a 3rd aoe like every one elseb:cry especially for FCC