Psychic Molds

Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear
Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Psychic
Ok guys, all u high level Psys out there,
what weapon molds can be found for this lovely class, ones you made
and also any good suggestion for high level armor gear would be welcome :)

we all know databases are still not current, info on Psy weapons ( accurate) cannot be found..
also,
it would be of help to mention how to get hands on them!b:victory
Post edited by Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• YuuYuuu - Dreamweaver
    YuuYuuu - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    at lv 19, 29,...
    u receive a hero quest that u must kill the fuben boss
    like, qingzy for the 19's quest and so on...
    there is a 50% of chance of u gaining a mold as a reward
  • Dinysucuras - Sanctuary
    Dinysucuras - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    its at the even lvls, 20, 30, 40, 50. not the X9s.

and if you dont get the mold from the quest then id seriously recommend buying it from the auction (mold or made). they really do make all the difference.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Level 80 will be the last molder you can get from the Weapon Token Quests from what I understand.

However, you can also make the 69, 74 & 80 molders at the Forges with Mysterious Chips in 1k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Dinysucuras - Sanctuary
    Dinysucuras - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow wasnt sure when it was gonna stop, glad to hear it goes all the way to 80. but what about the 90 mold? the last one or 2 in the forge (forget if its 1 or 2)?

and which end game one would be better? tt or mold? guess tt bcuz eventually it'll be added to the nirvana recasting?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wow wasnt sure when it was gonna stop, glad to hear it goes all the way to 80. but what about the 90 mold? the last one or 2 in the forge (forget if its 1 or 2)?

and which end game one would be better? tt or mold? guess tt bcuz eventually it'll be added to the nirvana recasting?

I have not seen a mold above 80. I have seen level 85 Frost Daggers. And of course there is always the HH90 and HH99 (Both Gold) Weapons.

Beyond that, I am not sure. I can say though that if there are Frost Daggers, I am sure there is a Frost weapon for Psychic's that have just yet to drop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited January 2010
    I have not seen a mold above 80. I have seen level 85 Frost Daggers. And of course there is always the HH90 and HH99 (Both Gold) Weapons.

Beyond that, I am not sure. I can say though that if there are Frost Daggers, I am sure there is a Frost weapon for Psychic's that have just yet to drop.

Kill Harpy Wraith. Get her drop, craft it to level 97 weapon.
  • SacredPride - Heavens Tear
    SacredPride - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I thought the Weapon Token quests stopped at L60.
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.
  • Tuurlijk - Sanctuary
    Tuurlijk - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Whats up with TT weapons? 60, 90, 99 -.-
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    TT are only 60 , 90 , 99 which means gap you suppose to fill with molds , good luck with that though... b:chuckle
  • Digital_O - Raging Tide
    Digital_O - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    wnight wrote: »
    TT are only 60 , 90 , 99 which means gap you suppose to fill with molds , good luck with that though... b:chuckle

GAWR, i hate not being able to have TT 70 and 80, if u dun get lucky with wep token quest, u have to buy chips which is a pain in the assb:angry
    Love is when you look into someone's eyes and suddenly you go all the way inside, to their soul, and you both know instantly. I always imagined I'd fall in love nursing a blind soldier who was wounded in battle. b:cuteOr maybe while rescuing someone in the middle of a blizzard, seconds before the avalanche hits.b:kiss I thought at least by the age of 15 I'd have a love life, but I don't even have a like life!b:cry
  • Reico_M - Dreamweaver
    Reico_M - Dreamweaver Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I imagine that they are going to patch that hole.
  • Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear
    Nyrlathotep - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    GAWR, i hate not being able to have TT 70 and 80, if u dun get lucky with wep token quest, u have to buy chips which is a pain in the assb:angry

Im glad that there are still a couple of them...
    think i dont like is when u find a deacent one, u wear it al least 10 or so levels
    it gets boring..

Nevermind can u please explain me about those chips? what are they? where to find them b:surrender

i got lucky on weap token 2, but on 1 i got a stupid stone.. :(
    in case that happens again tell me about the chips please :))
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    If you get Mysterious Chips (such as from the Cube of Fate) you can take them to the Mysterious Merchant in One-Thousand Streams and turn them into a mold (this also costs a number of coins). IIRC, there are three mold weapons there for each Tideborn class that require 76-89(?) Mysterious Chips each for the 69, 74, and 80 molds (I don't recall the coin costs for these).

Mysterious Chips are non-tradable, so you either have to farm them yourself or get them in box-form from a box that contains a number of Mysterious Chips.

The Perfect World Item Database lists a lot of the items you can craft using Mysterious Chips here (click the "Show All Recipes" text to see the full list there.)