Red named lvl 1 :D

ColdFlamez - Lost City
ColdFlamez - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
PvP server zone changes
- Players under Lv30 on PvP servers can now be attacked in certain non-safe zones.
- Major cities and instances are unaffected. PvE servers are unaffected.

Now the blood crazed lvl 1's can kill us all. b:cry

6dtuzn.jpg

pic with non whited names
vcudjn.jpg

pic of me next to sin for proof :p
2pots9f.jpg
Post edited by ColdFlamez - Lost City on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I guess this is PW's solution to blue named pickers.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ne, cold. How in the seven **** did you kill something? And why is west empty? b:question
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ne, cold. How in the seven **** did you kill something? And why is west empty? b:question

Sandbox server? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    PvP server zone changes
    - Players under Lv30 on PvP servers can now be attacked in certain non-safe zones.
    - Major cities and instances are unaffected. PvE servers are unaffected.

Now the blood crazed lvl 1's can kill us all. b:cry

6dtuzn.jpg
    There you see, Sins suck at PK! b:laugh
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So that means even lvs.1-29 can't do quests in peace anymore outside Archosaur?

Awesome b:shocked
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So that means even lvs.1-29 can't do quests in peace anymore outside Archosaur?

Awesome b:shocked

So they can realise that they should switch to a PvE server before they even hit level 10...

The game isn't dying, but PvP servers are b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So they can realise that they should switch to a PvE server before they even hit level 10...

You all seem to forget that there are certain areas where you cant PK blue named people.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You all seem to forget that there are certain areas where you cant PK blue named people.

If one of the most important questing areas for new players isn't one of those, then it doesn't really matter, now does it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Surprising a lvl 1 killed enough to be red named but the area is empty...I suspect 1 of the poison mobs ended up killing you or the trees mobs. Wish we could see the whitened-out name of who killed you...
  • MissingNo - Lost City
    MissingNo - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    wait is this our version of pw or in china?
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    wait is this our version of pw or in china?

It's PWI, our versionb:chuckle
  • ColdFlamez - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    West was empty becuase they would disappear every 5 min for some reason lol, and that area is still a blue name area. I went to Elsyium village with two lvl 1's and pked the other alt. Once you get the red name, it stays red name in blue areas :D and you have the ability to hit other players :p And i whited out the names because i didnt know if it was against rules to show the names. But ill put non whited pic on the first page.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited August 2012

What he must had done is to go to a place where levels 1-30 are forced to pk, these areas are places with mobs and quest way beyond their level, so they actually shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

Once he was in such place he brought another level 1 alt, and killed him. He went red, then went to pk spots and took pics of himself to troll in the forums all the people from pve servers.

Places where people 1-29 have quests are pk protected, that includes all the areas around archosaur, the great lake and silver pool.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What he must had done is to go to a place where levels 1-30 are forced to pk, these areas are places with mobs and quest way beyond their level, so they actually shouldn't be there in the 1st place.

Once he was in such place he brought another level 1 alt, and killed him. He went red, then went to pk spots and took pics of himself to troll in the forums all the people from pve servers.

Places where people 1-29 have quests are pk protected, that includes all the areas around archosaur, the great lake and silver pool.

So this means players under lvl 30 can punch the npc's in instances for chi now?
    Sweet.
  • ColdFlamez - Lost City
    edited August 2012

Such assumptions :o I had no intent on trolling anyone, nor do any of my post make an attempt at trolling. :p I also already explained what i did, so good job at the useless post. :3
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah... this is why I play on a PvE server. If I want to do PvP, there are games I will do that in. Preferrably with a nice sniper rifle from across the map, or running around a map with a P-90 and a G-36
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Skite - Lost City
    Skite - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Never the less, hi cold! :D
    Skite the Terribad Wizard is here to help!
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    West was empty becuase they would disappear every 5 min for some reason lol, and that area is still a blue name area. I went to Elsyium village with two lvl 1's and pked the other alt. Once you get the red name, it stays red name in blue areas :D and you have the ability to hit other players :p And i whited out the names because i didnt know if it was against rules to show the names. But ill put non whited pic on the first page.

As long as you don't put a SS up/Post players name in the field related to"Naming and shaming" people in game on forums, names don't matter.You can say Example: "players name, and me duo'd this boss" but you cannot say example: "(Player's name) stole our drops!"

Truly can't believe a lvl 1 could go red tho...

P.S. In your screenshot I noticed a "GV" in WC....what's that mean? I've never seen anyone use that abbreviation on my server. Sounds like a delta calling by the full message...
  • ColdFlamez - Lost City
    edited August 2012
    dog10240 wrote: »
    As long as you don't put a SS up/Post players name in the field related to"Naming and shaming" people in game on forums, names don't matter.You can say Example: "players name, and me duo'd this boss" but you cannot say example: "(Player's name) stole our drops!"

Truly can't believe a lvl 1 could go red tho...

P.S. In your screenshot I noticed a "GV" in WC....what's that mean? I've never seen anyone use that abbreviation on my server. Sounds like a delta calling by the full message...

Yeah, GV is another term for delta they use on this server. Never knew what it stood for, so I just looked it up. :p

GV - Godless Valley, the old name for Valley of Reciprocity in Rebirth.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:chucklealways good to get into the swing of pk nice and early
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    now wouldnt this be fun. lets make a big scaled PVP tournament and everyone must be lvl 1 :O see who wins xD
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    looken wrote: »
    now wouldnt this be fun. lets make a big scaled PVP tournament and everyone must be lvl 1 :O see who wins xD

Veno is the least squishy caster. Just get a pet bag and flesh ream and they will destroy other level 1s.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    looken wrote: »

YES! THIS MUST HAPPEN! b:victory
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory