Player X is cheating! Report his behavior to the GM!

1235»

Comments

• Altros - Sanctuary
    Altros - Sanctuary Posts: 408 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You have yet to figure anything out really. And your inability to read and comprehend what you have read astounds me. You sir are an ignorant, low life, disgusting piece of ****.

You brag about running a private pwi server. Brag about hacking, brag about being the lowest pieces of scum on the planet next to child molesters. And your proud of it.

Seriously cupcake, get a clue. People like you... are really the lowest form of script kiddie there is. You are a pathetic, disgusting, nauseating piece of offal. So low that not even a pig would eat your body.

Your intellectual prowess is on par with a Planaria. No, I shouldn't insult the Planaria that way... Thay are smarter than you will ever manage to be. Keep it up cupcake. Eventually you will find all your wonderful exploits, leading you to a room with a guy named Bubba, who looks at your backside as his new playground.

~DF

sry but had to point this one out as flame, also excessive swearing in forums (like in world chat) can get u the ban hammer. but to be honest both of u r making urselves look bad. just my 2 cents.
    "No matter how dark the world is,
    light shall exist somewhere,
    even if only a small sliver,
    a light found among darkness,
    shines all the brighter." -unknown
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Keep it up guys, this is getting exciting b:avoid
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    And the QQ never ends with Saitada(dorkfish) around.
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    sry but had to point this one out as flame, also excessive swearing in forums (like in world chat) can get u the ban hammer. but to be honest both of u r making urselves look bad. just my 2 cents.

Swearing? Really? Where? I don't see where I swore once in that post, and no, **** isn't a swear word, at least not to me, others might see it differently, so I'll allow that it 'might' rate as one.

~DF
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2010

this56789....
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    You are apparently slower than you look. Trust me when I say this. I have not begun to flame in any of these posts. Lit a candle yes, flamed. no. Regardless of your small narrow view of what a flame is, you would be wrong. Your definition is not mine. I am going by my definition. And by mine, I have not even come close to flaming anyone YET.

Now then. I'm 45, Married, and have kids older than you. There you go walking into that open manhole again while texting your boyfriend. (please tell me you didn't miss the meaning of that statement, allow me to give you SOME credit for having a working brain ok?).

Oh hey flash brain guess what.... I wasn't referring to your sex. Seriously.. learn to use your brain before you make an even greater fool out of yourself.

~DF

P.S. And because I think you are exceptionally SLOW.. I was not referring to your sexuality either.

lol what ever u say ya complete twit, btw how did u gather ur kids are older then me when u havnt any idea how old i am? ill give u a hint, im old enough to drink/drive.

and just because i can, ill say it again, flameing is flameing regardless of ur own definition, aslong as ur even remotly flameing in some sence, its still flameing, even a GM can back me up while also saying im flameing in some way or another so u can stick ur definition where the sun shamefully does shine for u.

so yea there u go again still making ur self look stupider with each post making statements based on absolutly nothing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Swearing? Really? Where? I don't see where I swore once in that post, and no, **** isn't a swear word, at least not to me, others might see it differently, so I'll allow that it 'might' rate as one.

~DF

i realize that **** is not considered a swear to some people (myself included) but to the gms/mods it is, and thats what matters, not our personal definitions.
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    im old enough to drink/drive.

*slaps upside the head* dont drink drive its bad for you .................. its even worse for the passengers on ya bus
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    lol what ever u say ya complete twit, btw how did u gather ur kids are older then me when u havnt any idea how old i am? ill give u a hint, im old enough to drink/drive.

and just because i can, ill say it again, flameing is flameing regardless of ur own definition, aslong as ur even remotly flameing in some sence, its still flameing, even a GM can back me up while also saying im flameing in some way or another so u can stick ur definition where the sun shamefully does shine for u.

so yea there u go again still making ur self look stupider with each post making statements based on absolutly nothing.

Being 21 (I am going to assume from your post that that is your age) is still younger than my kids.

Now then... like I said, I haven't flamed yet. I don't particularly care what your idea of it is. I know the forum rules and have ALWAYS walked the edge of them. I have never been banned for flaming. I have been banned for posting another games name. Considering that piece of information.. maybe YOU should think a bit and use your brain. Knowing where the edge is and walking it. When you figure that out, then you might have a clue. I doubt you will ever figure it out. Your typing (i'll assume your not a Native English Speaker for courtesy sake) shows me your young, relatively uneducated (I don't mean uneducated as in you made it through 1-12.. I mean uneducated in you learned 1-12 and stopped there).

I'd prefer to be wrong, and hope your in higher education, but I don't think I am.
    i realize that **** is not considered a swear to some people (myself included) but to the gms/mods it is, and thats what matters, not our personal definitions.

As it isn't subject to the word filter, I would assume that it is tolerated. Other curse words are filtered out.

~DF
  • Robbb - Raging Tide
    Robbb - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Dear Fatty,

ROFLMAO

lol......

dude you think i would post everything on these forums if i didnt expect to get banned?
    this is my 9th forum account and i have more spares.
    i openly admitted to everything a few pages back so your little "omg you so gunna get banned here" is unbelievebly flawed.

gratz on failing even more than i expected.

*facepalm* also somebody cant be a script kiddie if they cant script, even tho i can.

and to be honest, deleating portals and quests from my client to stop the silly anti-getting-into-restriced thingy is alot worse than editing some silly ini files.

if im such a ****** maybe you should look at the start of this thread when i explained the structure of the network in perfect world. would a "script kiddie who cant see over his nose" be able to explain all that? no. so you failed for the 124937420847092394th time there also.

ima check this thread tomorrow in the hope i get annother laugh from ur posts.

-Cupcake.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    *facepalm* also somebody cant be a script kiddie if they cant script, even tho i can.

So u just admitted to being a script kiddie?
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Altros - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    As it isn't subject to the word filter, I would assume that it is tolerated. Other curse words are filtered out.

~DF

however, it is filtered out in game (unless that was changed recently) forum censors and game censors can differ, anyway, enough arguing with a LS faction mate.
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Dear Fatty,

ROFLMAO

lol......

dude you think i would post everything on these forums if i didnt expect to get banned?
    this is my 9th forum account and i have more spares.
    i openly admitted to everything a few pages back so your little "omg you so gunna get banned here" is unbelievebly flawed.

gratz on failing even more than i expected.

and to be honest, deleating portals and quests from my client to stop the silly anti-getting-into-restriced thingy is alot worse than editing some silly ini files.

if im such a ****** maybe you should look at the start of this thread when i explained the structure of the network in perfect world. would a "script kiddie who cant see over his nose" be able to explain all that? no. so you failed for the 124937420847092394th time there also.

ima check this thread tomorrow in the hope i get annother laugh from ur posts.

-Cupcake.

Ahh So mommy told you to go to bed. Nice. For your information sonny.. Your a script kiddie until you can code. If you write your own code... then I might change that designation. I'll leave that rider open. If on the other hand you can't, and use others programs, then you are a script kiddie. Tell ya what. When you can write code in C++, Python, Basic, Java, and COBOL let me know.

Till then, your a Script Kiddie.
    however, it is filtered out in game (unless that was changed recently) forum censors and game censors can differ, anyway, enough arguing with a LS faction mate.

lol. True game filter and forum filter are often different.

~DF
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Being 21 (I am going to assume from your post that that is your age) is still younger than my kids.

Now then... like I said, I haven't flamed yet. I don't particularly care what your idea of it is. I know the forum rules and have ALWAYS walked the edge of them. I have never been banned for flaming. I have been banned for posting another games name. Considering that piece of information.. maybe YOU should think a bit and use your brain. Knowing where the edge is and walking it. When you figure that out, then you might have a clue. I doubt you will ever figure it out. Your typing (i'll assume your not a Native English Speaker for courtesy sake) shows me your young, relatively uneducated (I don't mean uneducated as in you made it through 1-12.. I mean uneducated in you learned 1-12 and stopped there).

I'd prefer to be wrong, and hope your in higher education, but I don't think I am.

~DF

lol here we go again, comeing out with ur own statements based on absolutly nothing, just cos of the way i type on a forum doesnt even come close to my education that ive recieved, i type my stuff well enough so any simpleton can understand it, i aint gonna be typing my words all corretly spelt ext for the sake of any1.

and to correct u for the 3rd time, yes u are flameing, QQ moar.

and fyi no im not uneducated, im currently doing Interactive Media doing 3D design then going off to uni to further that education, so thats ur statement thrown out the window.

funny tho that ur throwing remarks at me being stupid put simple, from the sheer fact that u hate to be wrong about u flameing, touchy arnt we?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear
    Cernunnosx - Heavens Tear Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Since this thread will be locked.

De-rail time

funny-pictures-clue-cat-dead.jpg

Or was it ???
  • MissAnthrope - Sanctuary
    MissAnthrope - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i'm pretty sure it was..

funny-pictures-your-cat-killed-the-dog-with-a-pvc-pipe.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    lol here we go again, comeing out with ur own statements based on absolutly nothing, just cos of the way i type on a forum doesnt even come close to my education that ive recieved, i type my stuff well enough so any simpleton can understand it, i aint gonna be typing my words all corretly spelt ext for the sake of any1.

and to correct u for the 3rd time, yes u are flameing, QQ moar.

and fyi no im not uneducated, im currently doing Interactive Media doing 3D design then going off to uni to further that education, so thats ur statement thrown out the window.

funny tho that ur throwing remarks at me being stupid put simple, from the sheer fact that u hate to be wrong about u flameing, touchy arnt we?

You are stupid if you were unable to actually UNDERSTAND what I posted. I said.. taking from what you said, I will assume your 21 (you didn't suggest anything that would lend one to believe you were older than that). Unless you wish to clarify that, your still younger than my kids.

I gave you credit for English being a second language because your sentence structure, punctuation etc lends one to believe that your either not a native speaker, or you did poorly in English/Grammar (so did I, so it's not a big deal to me either way).

The fact that you would prefer to spell poorly (granted my spelling isn't the greatest, but I do use spell check now and again), and choose to speak (type) like your age is in the low teens rather than as an adult suggests to me that you are most likely lieing through your teeth about your age, education, and obviously suggest your intelligence is low.

If your doing Interactive Media and doing 3D design good for you. I hope you succeed at it. Good luck in UNI if/when you go. That is a serious comment, not a sarcastic one.

Again I state.. I know the rules of the forums. I know what I can say, and what I can't say (sometimes I learn it the hard way though). As I said, I have yet to be banned for flaming. Calling you or the script kiddie an idiot, isn't flaming, it is personal opinion. Saying your stupid isn't flaming, you are stupid, I'm just telling the truth. Calling a shovel a shovel is what I do best.

Have a nice day Robbb.

~DF
  • chelseacrafter
    chelseacrafter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    THIS nonsense is EXACTLY why PWI needs fulltime moderation. Putting ANY part of PWI on auto-pilot to be self governed is just asking for this type of thing. And who suffers? The decent people who just come here to have fun without making a big deal out of every little thing. You know... the ones who pay the bills.
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    THIS nonsense is EXACTLY why PWI needs fulltime moderation. Putting ANY part of PWI on auto-pilot to be self governed is just asking for this type of thing. And who suffers? The decent people who just come here to have fun without making a big deal out of every little thing. You know... the ones who pay the bills.

Like me.

~DF
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So much QQ so little time..
  • eternalnab
    eternalnab Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    So much QQ so little time..

wat happens on forums stays on forums :P
  • hawk