Sin's tactics in PvP

Options

Comments

• Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Again, depends what you're up against... say a BM/barb sparks on you, for whatever reason. Maze Steps and leg it imo. If you're in the air then you can drop, which is also running. There's situations for everything, running can be both helpful or the worst idea ever. Far too situational to be worth arguing about.

At least you understand my point, these fail sins just think there opionion rules everyones thereby missing the point, so keep on failing people :D
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Vorhes - Dreamweaver
    Vorhes - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Heres a pointer for pvp with a assassin.......Get first hit on opponent,isolate opponent and finish opponent.....because the skills are slow to spam gotta remember the have effects that can render your opponent helpless ,Example if a sin goes up against a archer whats the first thing he must do?...get to the archer before he does damage to you(i.e tele,or tele stun),How exactly? is totally up to how the player plays his sin.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok first of all its not necessary to run,its your choice.
    But i think Morty was actually right about running.
    Because if you see you can no longer win it will give you an advantage.
    And the important part in running away will usually be a plus for you and a minus for your opponent,you ask why?
    Because while pk'ing someone you get nervous/stressed.When you run away while the Deep Sting lasts you can calm down and get your thinking straight,while the opponent when he sees you running away and then stealthing it might do more pressure on him because he doesn't know if you're going to come after him right away,is it safe to rebuff etc.If you choose to not run away and just keep hitting him in those 5sec the opponent can use these 5sec to calm down because while you're hitting him he can target you and think of a next skill to bash you with,sure you can stealth before Deep Sting ends but the opponent will have his skill ready the next time you attack.I'm not saying this is how it will be in every fight,but this is how it usually happens,unless you're up against a pro who doesn't give a **** about that.Sometimes it's even better to stay and keep hitting him if you took him by surprise,that will keep the pressure on him.
    I'm saying this from my own experience on other mmorpg's.
    Ok so don't bash me saying im wrong it's a scientifically proven fact b:pleased

your wrong

i don't have a problem with running when your about to die, like i said that is common sense and you do it when fighting all classes not just LA

and morty was writing skill chains when your writing a skill chain it's what skills to use in what order, you don't run away at that same point every time in a fight, sometimes you might have to run earlier, sometimes later, sometimes you won't run at all

it's common sense to run if you have to, it's ****ing stupid to add it in a skill chain
    At least you understand my point, these fail sins just think there opionion rules everyones thereby missing the point, so keep on failing people :D

your point? you can't even make up your mind on what your point is

first your all run so you can rebuff

then your all run to regen hp

now your all run if you can't win, which again

you do when fighting all classes not just light armor and you don't add it to a skill chain because that is saying you run away at this point of the fight when your losing
    but you might have to run earlier or later in a fight so therefore you don't add it to a skill chain
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    your point? you can't even make up your mind on what your point is

first your all run so you can rebuff

then your all run to regen hp

now your all run if you can't win, which again

you do when fighting all classes not just light armor and you don't add it to a skill chain because that is saying you run away at this point of the fight when your losing
    but you might have to run earlier or later in a fight so therefore you don't add it to a skill chain

Lol After reading through this, I can honestly say you have got to be the dumbest **** I know. The reason why he said this at first then another thing, because Mortys giving examples to drill in thick skulls like yourself, depending how the fight goes, yes its common sense, but he's just saying. now don't quote me "omg i don't care if he just saying its common sense" just be quite, your making yourself look stupid.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Lol After reading through this, I can honestly say you have got to be the dumbest **** I know. The reason why he said this at first then another thing, because Mortys giving examples to drill in thick skulls like yourself, depending how the fight goes, yes its common sense, but he's just saying. now don't quote me "omg i don't care if he just saying its common sense" just be quite, your making yourself look stupid.

funny how you always show up when someone bashes morty =]

what you mortys alt? xD
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options

what you mortys alt? xD

Why go of topic? ran out of things to say? But he used to be on Harshlands. /Bye.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Why go of topic? ran out of things to say? But he used to be on Harshlands. /Bye.

lmfao

morty can't give a single proper reason of why you should add running away to a skill chain to use vs LA =]
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmfao

Morty can't give a single proper reason of why you should add running away to a skill chain to use vs LA =]

Reason 1...
    Ok first of all its not necessary to run,its your choice.
    But i think Morty was actually right about running.
    Because if you see you can no longer win it will give you an advantage.

Reason 2...
    As i stated in my post... Sometimes your shadow escape is on cooldown... if that is the case it is a very viable option to sleep them and sprint away and in doing so have enough time to get out of combat mode so as to stealth....

Reason 3...
    Once again, your are not thinking about the course of the fight, Its Pvp, anything can happen and it will happen, your heads so far up your own **** your stating the obvious and trying to make points out of it, so keep at it noob, and I'm done replying to you, enjoy your fail.

Sorry, But if your going to choose to stand there and not do nothing to ensure your survival depending how the fight turns out, which you never really know, you fail. Maybe you should reroll a cleric.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah hey guess what? all that **** is common sense and doesn't need to be added to a skill chain
    i said a proper reason why you should add it to a skill chain not a reason why running away works, i have already said running away when you have to is perfectly fine but you don't write a skill chain and add running away into it

you don't run away at the same point in every fight, and we are not robots we don't see a skill chain and follow it exactly. we are human and can observe a fight to decide when/if we have to stop a skill chain and run away

and even if your ****ing stupid enough to add running away into a skill chain, why only add it to LA why not complete your stupidity and add it to HA and AA skill chains
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok I'm going to explain the best way I can to a ****** like you;

While...there...stunned...or...asleep...rebuff...if...you...have...to...you...could...even...get...some...distance...to...regenrate...hp...if...needed...and...simply...shadowstep...back...to...the...target...to...instantly...be...back...in...the...fight...and...suprizing...them...you...do...not...have...to...run...if...you...are...ok...and...running...from...a...veno...is...stupid...from...any...other...class...it...will...be...needed...depending...on...the...course...of...the...fight.

1. Where can I get one of these "stunned" items... I haven't seen anyone who own's a "stunned". :/

2.Surprising. I hope English isn't your first language.
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    kthxbai.

Over-used attempt to make yourself sound smarter then everyone is over-used.

Yay for posting.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1. Where can I get one of these "stunned" items... I haven't seen anyone who own's a "stunned". :/
    Wtf? Lmao your attempt to flame me just failed.

2.Surprising. I hope English isn't your first language.
    It is and I do ICT at college, this is a forum and I really don't have to pay every little attention to grammar and spelling ro morons like you who can't make any valid point to the topic, so you chat **** in hopes of getting somewhere, go outside moron.
    failed.jpg
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    failed.jpg

QQ I fail. =<
  • Mercedezz - Harshlands
    Mercedezz - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if you think about it Sins have chill of the deep so for arcanes you dont need an attack shard, so fire shards ftw? i have one in my Sin's HH60 daggers and i 2 hit other Sins my lvl (with a crit that is). So for barbs and BMs the fire shard adds enough dmg to help take them down. Also when BMs sutra their phys def is jacked up and their mag def is taken way down so the fire shard kicks in when you fight them and makes you deal massive dmg. Plus chill of the deep is great for pvp because of the attack rate being put down considering you dont usually just regular hit in pvp so it also helps VS barbs and blademasters :)
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    if you think about it Sins have chill of the deep so for arcanes you dont need an attack shard, so fire shards ftw? i have one in my Sin's HH60 daggers and i 2 hit other Sins my lvl (with a crit that is). So for barbs and BMs the fire shard adds enough dmg to help take them down. Also when BMs sutra their phys def is jacked up and their mag def is taken way down so the fire shard kicks in when you fight them and makes you deal massive dmg. Plus chill of the deep is great for pvp because of the attack rate being put down considering you dont usually just regular hit in pvp so it also helps VS barbs and blademasters :)

Yay for ruby shards.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options

yeah ruby shards add so much damage

you get what +75 fire damage per hit before resistances?
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options

what you mortys alt? xD

that is his alt. dont bother with him he is just failing even more by pretending to be another person to back up his claims when infact that is morty himself. also funny how he uses reasoning from OTHER ppls post to back up his own fail claims.
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    MortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMortyMorty

Morty
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its a shame how every thread he talks in results in flame because of his idiotic quotes =/
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    its a shame how every thread he talks in results in flame because of his idiotic quotes =/

'Cause it's Morty.

Morty.
  • Efa - Raging Tide
    Efa - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF HEARING THAT NAME b:angry
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IM REALLY GETTING SICK OF HEARING THAT NAME b:angry

:o

Morty. :D Yes you all saw that coming.
  • Dags - Harshlands
    Dags - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeah ruby shards add so much damage

you get what +75 fire damage per hit before resistances?

Yeah, plus they are cheap :)
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah, plus they are cheap :)

yeap that is so worth cutting down your damage while leveling and killing bosses to add **** all damage for fighting 2 classes your not meant to kill

+75 damage before resistances while skilling, i doubt you would even notice the difference if you had of used a same level garnet
  • Dags - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yeap that is so worth cutting down your damage while leveling and killing bosses to add **** all damage for fighting 2 classes your not meant to kill

+75 damage before resistances while skilling, i doubt you would even notice the difference if you had of used a same level garnet

Ok so basically what you're telling me is spend 1.5mill+ on a garnet immaculate shard or 75k on a ruby one? no thanks not till 90+
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ok so basically what you're telling me is spend 1.5mill+ on a garnet immaculate shard or 75k on a ruby one? no thanks not till 90+

We're talking HH60 here...

Lol buy a flawless p.atk shard for 300k.
  • Dags - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Oh and honestly it's my opinion and it was not intended to start flame so please dont start. Btw sins are suppost to kill everything alteast that's what comes to mind when you think of one is it not?
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We're talking HH60 here...

Lol buy a flawless p.atk shard for 300k.

you could prob buy the tokens for like 15k each and get a flawless for 225k that way lolol

but my tt60 has 2 immac garnets and is +4 cause it only cost me 3mil lol
  • threepointone
    edited January 2010
    Options

you could prob buy the tokens for like 15k each and get a flawless for 225k that way lolol

but my tt60 has 2 immac garnets and is +4 cause it only cost me 3mil lol

Lol who did you buy the HH60 daggers from?
  • Dags - Harshlands
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well i got my HH for 300k..lol and you're on a different server which means prices = different :)
    Oh and I haven't spent as much time on the game either so yeah >_>