2x exp,sp, drops

Options
2»

Comments

• Mysiopa - Dreamweaver
    Mysiopa - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @Psytrac; Weren't you QQing in another post about how you wanted to catch up to high levels because they oracled and blahblahblah?

Take your 2x exp and say thanks. Don't whine for more. I rarely CS (Damn fashion always gets me since Christmasb:angry), and I don't oracle. To ask for more than 2x is just greed and plain laziness. How about you stop QQing in the forums and actually work for your levels now? b:bye

@/NiKi; I don't care if you're a veno or a cleric. I understand a lot of people farm TT/HH for mats to sell. Perfectly fine. Prices will drop, you will lose profit...either farm more or find a new moneymaker, I'm sure there are other things out there like FC or whatever else 80+ do.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    how does FC makes u get money?u only get exp there
    FC only gonna cost u,charms/pots and takes few hours b:bye

every1 who dont cash shop,either farm mats,or hh or something like that.
    plus since herc costed me 60mil+ i wanna get atleast little bit back of it b:pleased
  • Toad - Lost City
    Toad - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @Mysiopa; FC for moneymaker? b:laugh . Yeah, if you think **** charm makes you money. Stop assuming things and get to 80+ then assume what "other things out there are".
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    @Psytrac; Weren't you QQing in another post about how you wanted to catch up to high levels because they oracled and blahblahblah?
    no, I was complaining about oracles (lvl 60 players) DAY 2 on RT, please do try to get your facts straight. and in case you haven't noticed, I haven't leveled in 2 days, don't you think that something MIGHT be up with my RT self?
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    no, I was complaining about oracles (lvl 60 players) DAY 2 on RT

This is untrue i was checking and the highest was level 39 on the 2nd day or RT release then i checked a few days later and it was 60+.

@Mysiopa, Have you ever done a FF run? Trust me its not a money maker unless u refer the the reward at the end or the flawless the last boss drops but that is purely luck on what u get so not a money maker in the slightest. Regarding TTs are my main source of income along with alot of other players, i do runs for specific mats i can sell for decent money to the fun my next run so on and so forth untill i have enough to get what i need, with the TT mats about to go down again if 50k fans are reached this will see alot let income from all those who rely on TT for income and this wont last for jsut the 2 weeks as /NiKi already pointed out TT mats are still considerably lower than they were before last 2x drops event but its not all bad the 2x with help me to 90 and will give me abit more money from grinding when i do it,
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • FranzKafka - Dreamweaver
    FranzKafka - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    That is true you need to be atleast lvl 30 for oracle I i think and who plans on oracling is not gonna levels that fast until he can get acces to oracles.So yes they started pretty much after day 4-5 on buying levels
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    This is untrue i was checking and the highest was level 39 on the 2nd day or RT release then i checked a few days later and it was 60+.
    were you ON RT? I watched a barb solo Farng, you can't do that without taking a good chunk of damage till at least 50, and that was day 2, any GM can confirm that.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    were you ON RT? I watched a barb solo Farng, you can't do that without taking a good chunk of damage till at least 50

If you step back for a second and go to the PW homepage and on the right hand side is a rankings leader board of levels. When you look you see the those special people who are the highest on this version on PW, if you click there names and then go to Rising Tide it will tell you the highest levels for that server so that is how i know and the reason i don't need to be on Raging Tide.

• Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you step back for a second and go to the PW homepage and on the right hand side is a rankings leader board of levels. When you look you see the those special people who are the highest on this version on PW, if you click there names and then go to Rising Tide it will tell you the highest levels for that server so that is how i know and the reason i don't need to be on Raging Tide.
    * Cleric
    * AJey
    * Dreamweaver
    * Calamity

out of date, not updated, untrustworthy. (I know he's 101+ from seeing him PERSONALLY)

so it's clear they don't keep up but every once in a while, snapshots, if you will

I know what I saw, and I know what happened, so I will be the judge of that, ok?

there were level 60s as of day 2, withing 24 hours on raging tide.

do we have our facts straight now?
    edited January 2010
    Options
    * Cleric
    * AJey
    * Dreamweaver
    * Calamity

out of date, not updated, untrustworthy. (I know he's 101+ from seeing him PERSONALLY)

so it's clear they don't keep up but every once in a while, snapshots, if you will

I know what I saw, and I know what happened, so I will be the judge of that, ok?

there were level 60s as of day 2, withing 24 hours on raging tide.

do you have our facts straight now?

If you say so but on RT there would be no scarlet fruits to level someone that quick so they cud do oracles so i still disagree there was level 60s on the 2nd day or raging tide, but u will continue to rant on how there were blah de **** blah b:pleased.

• Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If you say so but on RT there would be no scarlet fruits to level someone that quick so they cud do oracles so i still disagree there was level 60s on the 2nd day or raging tide, but u will continue to rant on how there were blah de **** blah b:pleased.
    two words:

Celestone Box
    edited January 2010
    Options

It's alot out of date I know of atleast 2 people that are 103 since like a month ago:TieuLongNu and Swordsman.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    two words:

Celestone Box

Would still a good while to get all you need to level to 30 to be able to do the oracles, and erm where would they get there gear from or would they use just bog standard from the npc? They would have any from grinding, none from quest rewards, non from scarlet fruit and non from oracles n aww **** wait where would they get there coins from if they didn't kill mobs because it would be the GH because people wouldn't have acquired the money yet to buy the gold or are you going to tell me that there were millionaires on RT on the 2nd day aswell?

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Would still a good while to get all you need to level to 30 to be able to do the oracles, and erm where would they get there gear from or would they use just bog standard from the npc? They would have any from grinding, none from quest rewards, non from scarlet fruit and non from oracles n aww **** wait where would they get there coins from if they didn't kill mobs because it would be the GH because people wouldn't have acquired the money yet to buy the gold or are you going to tell me that there were millionaires on RT on the 2nd day aswell?

You can buy mats to craft gear from the cash shop, sell mats to the many catshops that popped up on day 1 for the coin pre-oracles. Post-oracles... well... if you don't know oracles have a coin reward yet then something's wrong. lol
    edited January 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    You can buy mats to craft gear from the cash shop...

It costs money to level your manufacturing skills.

EDIT: Just remember the oracle coin reward when completed *face palm*.

• Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm still running level 10 psy gear, has a +16 to magic
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm still running level 10 psy gear, has a +16 to magic

How did u get that though, quest?

• Psytrac - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    How did u get that though, quest?
    yea, the first few, took about idk.. 5 mins to do.
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey , there will be 2x weekends if 50k ppl sing in facebook so who want it sign up.

* Two weeks of 2x experience, spirit, and drops!
    * 10 lucky players will be chosen to receive a limited edition Barbarian statue! (assembly required)
    * 5 extremely lucky players will be chosen to get 5 free levels! That's right, free levels!

The link from announcement http://pwi.perfectworld.com/news/newsubpage/ultimate-facebook-contest-8491

hey, did you know?

this will be the end of pwi, 2 weeks of this **** will completely trash the game, but then again who cares its already pay 2 play b:bye
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey, did you know?

this will be the end of pwi, 2 weeks of this **** will completely trash the game, but then again who cares its already pay 2 play b:bye

People dont read that far into it they see it at face value and not think of it on how it will effect other areas, people, prices etc :\, myself included sometimes b:surrender.

• Neurosis - Heavens Tear
    Neurosis - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    hey, did you know?

If it isn't the end of PWI, would you and all other dooms-dayer's stop saying it? The first time it was cute, but now it's getting old.
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dunno how HT is but after only 2 days of the 2x drops here it got really filled with tt100 mats.After 2 weeks they will sell for 3-4 mils.