Expansion Poll

Options
kargor
kargor Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2009 in General Discussion
There's an option missing: "nothing".

At least, I don't know what else to choose:
  • Account Stash System: seems to apply to money only? Otherwise it would be great for mules (I have another game where each playchar has 5 mules "of his own"). On the other hand, F2P games that sell inventory- and bank expansions really tend to dislike mules...
  • Couples Quests: not married
  • New Classes: requires starting a new char all over again
  • Palace of Nirvana: no idea what it is. Sounds like a dungeon though, and with level 51 the only dungeon(s) I was able complete so far are the various FB19s (really only tried 2, but I suppose the other 2(?) would work as well). Going to try FB29 again when I hit 53 (Venomancer --- pet heal skill raises at the x3 levels)... but I suppose it will need some time until I get to that Palace.
  • Public Quests: same. It's probably too difficult to get enough contribution for it to be worth it anyway. I hope they are repeatable. Besides, I haven't found one yet.
  • Revised UI: could be an option, but so far I seem to dislike all the changes that I actually notice. Too bad there's no way to compare things since the previous UI is gone forever... (problem is that there are too many of those generic F2P games, so one can't be sure where some memory actually comes from).

So, "none" would be the obvious choice. But I guess such an option wasn't added for political reasons, since now everyone who actually does vote says "I like the expansion". "None" wouldn't say that --- even though it's still neutral, more along the lines of "I don't care", not "it sucks". I'm not sure I ever saw an "it sucks" option in an F2P poll :-)
Yindra --- Lvl 64 Venomancer (Sanctuary)
Getting too grindy by now :-(

Comments

• Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What are you chatting on?
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What are you chatting on?

I believe he's saying that if there was/or if there has already been a poll asking what you like about the new expansion then all of what he stated would be an option. But it would leave out 'none' only because that would imply what he stated.
    He's basically qqing about how the expansion doesn't give him anything useful... More or less a troll =_=
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I haven't read that other thread yet, but just a few notes.
    The account stash isn't just for coins only, but you have to buy a stone for 15gold to be able to transfer items.
    Public quests start at level 60 if I remember correctly, and if you're a DD it's pretty easy to get enough contribution. It's also repeatable. If you're a tank, it may not be worth it, not sure. If you're a cleric, people around would probably constantly demand you heal or whatever, but I think everything there can be done without a cleric (I've done it a few times on my archer and I have yet to see a cleric doing any healing.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I believe that the point of the poll is to choose what you like best from the choices given, this would be used for future reference.

A "nothing" option would not have any value as it does not provide any specific feedback. b:victory
  • Psytrac - Raging Tide
    Psytrac - Raging Tide Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I believe that the point of the poll is to choose what you like best from the choices given, this would be used for future reference.

A "nothing" option would not have any value as it does not provide any specific feedback. b:victory
    now where were you when I made my poll a while back and could have used ya? :P