[Raging Tide]PvE Guild Hikari recruiting!

Options

Comments

• Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Fun, helpful bunch. Without their help, I'd still be lost trying to figure out my way around City of Plume. So don't be shy and get a hold of us, promise we will not bite. . .though a member is known for throwing water ballons at the afkers.
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • LaffyTaffy - Raging Tide
    LaffyTaffy - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    [admin edit: if you have something to report please send a ticket. Do not make accusations over the forum]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    Andracil - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hrm. Dunno what exactly caused that, I'll look into it. Knowing them, it's probably a joke, but they should still watch what they say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hikari leader - hikarifaction.webs.com
  • Dire_Straits - Raging Tide
    Dire_Straits - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    [removed]

Here at Hikari, we understand that players come from different background and what some wouldn't find offensive may be offensive to others. Instead of pming me when I made the offensive comment (haxing), you rage quit. Even a mention in faction chat about not saying anything like this in the future might be ok and more than understandable.
    Why should I now care about what you feel when you never tried to give us a chance ?
    What I would like is for you to STOP your drama and just send in a ticket with your said pic to support.

I just don't want my next post in this thread to be in any way related with your insecurities.
    I am somewhat glad, of all the controversies other factions have, ours get laden with the most stupidest and lamest.
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The comment was entirely a joke, and not one that we haven't had going for awhile. As a new member I'm sure you may not have realized that, but it's better to ask rather than make assumptions. Everyone in Hikari has been honest and wonderful in my experience. I have nothing bad to say. Drama is not something we want here, and it takes longer than 3 minutes in a faction to judge it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • LaffyTaffy - Raging Tide
    LaffyTaffy - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If it was a joke, so be it. I have no proof that it was or wasn't. And to be honest, if it was a joke, it is a pretty sick one. I have had many accounts **** in the past. So I really don't consider it a joke. In fact, I was insulted that a faction member would have the vulgarity to even mention something like that about his fellow guild members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If it was a joke, so be it. I have no proof that it was or wasn't. And to be honest, if it was a joke, it is a pretty sick one. I have had many accounts **** in the past. So I really don't consider it a joke. In fact, I was insulted that a faction member would have the vulgarity to even mention something like that about his fellow guild members.

I apologize if you were offended by anything said in faction chat. However, I do think there are other ways of handling this besides posting on a faction's recruitment thread, as it is unfair and blemishes an entire group.

There is a reason why factions have officers, and we are there to listen and evaluate what goes on in the faction. I ask that you pm us instead, or if you feel that strongly, post your discontent elsewhere on the forums (though it could be interpreted as defaming and against the rules). But please keep any in-game drama away from this thread.

Sincerely,
    Sylvani, Hikari Director
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • Amadreana - Raging Tide
    Amadreana - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi LaffyTaffy,

I just wanted to add my little bit since I was the one who accepted you into the guild and who spoke to you after you left.

I can assure you that no-one in this guild would say or do anything to intentionally hurt anyone. I know the subject was a particularly sensitive one for you, but the members of this guild are a lovely group of people and I do care a great deal about them all, therefore I would always be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt in a situation like this. I hope you can find it in your heart to do the same.

As for my punishment, I will accept anything our wise leader sees fit, as long as I can remain a part of this wonderful family :)

Again, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your brief stay with us and I hope you are happy in your new guild.

Take care,
    Ama xXx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AKA: Amadreana
  • Geek - Raging Tide
    Geek - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey guys why are you all so high lvl already? And why you Make dramas without me? b:angry

I'm back, I know I've missed you b:cute (I know nobody noticed I wasn't online this weekend b:surrender)
  • Narukira - Raging Tide
    Narukira - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    What is the lvl requiment? seeing some of you are high lvled already b:surrender
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    None, as clearly stated in the post ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Narukira - Raging Tide
    Narukira - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Thanks shall apply at your forum either today or tomorrow ^^
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Our forum?? *Runs off to check* The web-site is up! :D

Looking forward to meeting you, Naru :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orionis - Raging Tide
    Orionis - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey all, I'm in this place too. And there is a website?
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Check the first post for the link, or our faction slogan ;3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• maikisch
    maikisch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi i'd like to join your faction, i'm new to the game and will raise my level quick.

P.s. How long does it take for the server to refresh because it had to do those weekly updates thing. Ahhhhh.
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    May I keep posting in this thread? And may I also join your Guild's Forum?

Please, I'd love to keep in contact with you guys. Although I joined another Guild now, but Hikari is still and will always be in my heart. You guys are fun and helpfull each other, and the guild is like a family. I know it was hard to leave, but I've decided ~

Also in game, whenever and for whatever, if I can be any of help... please, let me try to do it. I will either come by myself, ask guild for help or bump all of my friends to assist you ;)

ps: I love you guys <3

nb: Also please tell me, when Orionis/ Oriz gonna marry SunShine :D
    maikisch wrote: »
    Hi i'd like to join your faction, i'm new to the game and will raise my level quick.

P.s. How long does it take for the server to refresh because it had to do those weekly updates thing. Ahhhhh.

Everyones are welcome to Hikari... just whisper any of the officer on the 1st post in game to invite you ^^

About the Server Maintenance, check out General Discussion to find out when and how long the update will be :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Yeah, feel free to post in our forums, I don't mind. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi, Maikisch!

We accept friendly people of all levels, so don't feel you have to rush through the game! Just send one of us a whisper and we shall welcome you aboard :)

Hey Mia, that'd be great, we don't want to lose touch with you :)

With regards to the wedding, I don't think a date has been decided yet - although I did notice there is a sale on wedding stuff in the cash shop at the moment ;O I'm not entirely sure if it's been decided who's marrying who though! I know Orionis is particularly keen however, he keeps bringing the subject up, bless him.. Whatever happens, I'm sure you will be invited for the big day! ;D *not so distant sound of wedding bells*

See you again soon,
    Ama xXx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhiannon - Raging Tide
    Rhiannon - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll def be messaging in world as soon as I can- in the meantime, I've "applied" on the web site. Can't wait to hear back from someone!
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    This bump is made of 1% win and 99% nonsense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saviour - Raging Tide
    Saviour - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I <3 LIGHTS! The Hikari family is amazing ^^
  • TorukMakto - Raging Tide
    TorukMakto - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey so can I ask why I was kicked out of the faction? I signed on today and realized that I wasn't part of it anymore without forewarning. 0_o I would just like to know.
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Ah, sorry. You haven't been online in a while, to my knowledge, so I kicked for inactivity. My bad. If you go away for a long time, please let someone know.
    Feel free to ask anyone for a reinvite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi, just to let everyone know.. I have changed my in-guild character from Amadreana to Sekota! I apologise for any panic or confusion :O

Ama / Sekota xXx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Geek - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Don't kick the barbs, I need my fb49 b:surrender
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There's no such thing as fb49 ;O

Anyway, I'll be away from the game for a few more days. Unfortunately, my computer's entirely given up - it's currently in for repairs, I'm using the shared family computer now. If it's a minor issue, which I'm hoping, I'll have it back by monday. If it isn't (i.e. the graphics card broke), it'll take 2-6 weeks. If it's the last though, I'm installing the game on this computer to at least be on sometimes.
    You have no clue how much this saddens me. I'm really, really sorry guys.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sekota - Raging Tide
    Sekota - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Aww Ami.. I hope it's something simple and it gets fixed soon - fingers crossed for Monday!

Take care xx
  • Geek - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    There's no such thing as fb49 ;O

b:angry

People call it fb51 because you get the last tablet at lvl 51 only.
    But it's connected to your 49 culti, as all others fbs.

Btw I still need to kill Gouf... b:sad

Hope you'll come back soon Ami b:bye
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IT'S FIXED!
    Should be anyway. They got the job done really quickly ^_^
    Currently logging in!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.