[Raging Tide]PvE Guild Hikari recruiting!

Options
Andracil - Raging Tide
Andracil - Raging Tide Posts: 15 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Guild Banter
Hello there!

Hikari (Light in Japanese) is a PvE only guild looking for members. We're not the usual kind of guild, in that we don't have any grand goals. All we want to be is a nice, friendly guild that tries to help out people when possible. I guess you could say we try to be more like an online family then an actual guild.
We do not participate in PvP, PK, or TW (duels are fine if you don't get too competitive with them =P), and I doubt we'll ever change that rule. If you're caught in PK mode and it wasn't an accident, I'm afraid to say you'll need to find another guild.
Why don't we do those? Because PvP and the likes only bring about enemies, and we want to be a guild that stays neutral or friendly to all others. If any of our members offends or harasses you, please send me a message, either on the forums here or ingame, so I can set that straight.
Anyway, as for our requirements, they're very basic. Level and class, we don't care about. Levels are something you can gain while you're in the guild. All we ask is that you help out when you can, that you're friendly, active, and are capable of understandable English.
We're currently a very small guild, so we aren't yet able to help out with FB's. However, that will surely change, so please don't let that change your mind. We are very capable of helping out with everything else for now, and our active members are always willing to come help others.
That's about it. If you're interested in joining, please send any of these people a message (list will grow over time):

Leader : Andracil
Director : sylvani
Marshal : Viah
Executors : Herikita, Sekota, Hisuna
P.S. Previous thread got deleted because I used the wrong avatar. Sorry for the confusion.

Update : We now have a site! Feel free to take a look at http://hikarifaction.webs.com/
We're still working on it, but you can have a look around already ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hikari leader - hikarifaction.webs.com
Post edited by Andracil - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Korimo - Raging Tide
    Korimo - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey, I had posted in the previous thread. I don't know if you saw it, but I'm a Cleric and I'm trying to level ASAP. A guild would be really helpful since I'm all INT and I'd need someone to support in a party. :)

Please invite me if you'd like. :D
  • Codeine - Raging Tide
    Codeine - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Lol, I was like "Where did my guild thread go?" I got all worried, Thanks for making another b:chuckle Should've told us xD
  • Hisuna - Raging Tide
    Hisuna - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm just happy it's not my fault lol. *bumps into thread* oh..pardon me. Now to go oracle to 90, switch into pk mode, help nobody, and break all of the rest of the rules as quickly as possible.
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    >_> Due to my computer acting stupid, I won't be able to access the game for a few days. Will be back by Friday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kitty - Harshlands
    Kitty - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    HAI AMI<3

*trucks*

i shall switch to rt just for you. ^__^v because i made you switch servers in eso.
  • doll
    doll Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    how random. that was set on my harshlandboredtestingcharacter. yes
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    >_> Due to my computer acting stupid, I won't be able to access the game for a few days. Will be back by Friday.

:O Ohno! :(

You should punish it. Someone bring me the whips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Korimo - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Could someone please invite me? I'm lvl 15 now and ready to help in any way I can. :)
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Try pm'ing the people on the list ;3 Like I said, I can't get ingame right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Korimo - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Try pm'ing the people on the list ;3 Like I said, I can't get ingame right now.

Oooh, haha. You mean message as in PM on the forum. I thought you meant message them ingame. (I tried that...) xD
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No, I really did mean pm ingame =P If you can't reach any of them, they're offline, so you'll have to try again at a later time, sorry >_<
    It IS near New Years though, so some people can't come online right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Geek - Raging Tide
    Geek - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It worked for me and no, I didn't used any special power to know when Andracil was connecting
  • Sylvani - Raging Tide
    Sylvani - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    It worked for me and no, I didn't used any special power to know when Andracil was connecting

*puts voodoo doll away* Didn't use any special power either.

Oh hi Geek xd
    "I don't love you as if you were a rose of salt, topaz/ or arrow of carnations that propagate fire:/ I love you as one loves certain dark things/ secretly, between the shadow and the soul."
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hikari... sounds nice... I like anything Japanese, especially Anime <3

Btw, so you guys going pure PvE?... What about Red Players Killer (RPK)?... Like that, we dont kill innocent ppl like a PKer, but we help others to beat the "bad guys" instead xD

Sorry, I grow on PvP Server Lost City and doing TW every week there, so its kind a habit. But I dont PK, since I started to play PWI, I always try to help my friends and guild instead. As for being a cleric, I can always be usefull in squad :)

So, what do you think?

b:cute

ps: I play a Cleric level 30 on Raging Tide ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No PK, period. That's the only rule I'm truly enforcing here. If you're spotted in PK mode, I'm sorry to say you'll have to leave the faction (unless you were a newb and didn't know what the button did =P). We don't want any PK in the faction whatsoever, so far everyone's agreed to that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Larme - Raging Tide
    Larme - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You must stay blue to be in the guild.
    Red playres are not our issue. We still can have fun playing the game without killing them or whatever ^^

I think if you like to PvP, Hikari is not the right guild for you, (and Raging Tide is not the right server) ;)

oh hi Sylvani :p

edit : it's Geek here, I posted again with the wrong avatar :D
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    No PK, period. That's the only rule I'm truly enforcing here. If you're spotted in PK mode, I'm sorry to say you'll have to leave the faction (unless you were a newb and didn't know what the button did =P). We don't want any PK in the faction whatsoever, so far everyone's agreed to that.

*has been pk'ing everyone left and right with super powered....powers..*

*is lying to you*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Vivre - Raging Tide
    Vivre - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    WOOSH

*trucks ami*
  • TorukMakto - Raging Tide
    TorukMakto - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Andracil - Currently I understand I am a low level Barbarian, but I will continue to grow stronger and be helpful in any way I can. If I can be part of your guild I think I'll fit in just fine. My tag is TorukMakto. I'll try to pm you in-game.
  • Andracil - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You have no clue how much we'd appreciate having a barb in here xD Try to pm some people on the list, if they're not on, I can accept you tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Orintaz - Raging Tide
    Orintaz - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Omgosh we gonna have a barb? O_O and yeah we pretty much rule :D luv Hikari<3 xD
  • Miasora - Lost City
    Miasora - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    OK... I'm give up, I will follow the rules ^^

And yeah, finally I'm turned into blue again... http://i48.tinypic.com/sxdjqs.jpg :D

It's glad to join you guys... pm me if you need a cleric :)

<3

ps: we do indeed needs Barbs ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glad days, sad days... are all brighter made with the...
    "Happy Knowledge", that our...
    Friendship will not fade.

me: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3656331#post3656331 ^.^
    my family: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4077892#post4077892 <3
  • Vivre - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    woosh~ i so need to level faster ;_;
  • Geek - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey wait, we don't need a barb, I iz the tank *RAWR* \o/

*goes hide*
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi I've been trying since Sunday to see if you're all online, but to no avail. :( I'll be online most of today so if anyone happens to come online PM me so I can join please.

Thank you
  • Vivre - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    *trips geek*

fail!
  • Amadreana - Raging Tide
    Amadreana - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hi, just wanted to say hello to anyone who may be thinking of joining our little family :)

We have a lovely group of helpful people here, I'm really enjoying getting to know them all. I am currently working through the guild list interrogating (nicely ;) each of them in turn.. lol

If we sound like your kind of guild, then a very warm welcome to you :)

Ama xXx

P.S.

You're next Ami >:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    AKA: Amadreana
  • Herikita - Raging Tide
    Herikita - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I bless this thread with the power of Bump~
    Long live Hikari <3
    edited January 2010
    Options
    So I have this **** X'Mas Card: Fauna (No. 19) I can't use it what should I do with it? I heard only lvl 75+ people can use it.
  • Geek - Raging Tide
    edited January 2010
    Options
    The best solution is to put the card on the floor, rise your arms and run away screaming like a girl b:laugh

Or wait the next Xmas event. b:bye
This discussion has been closed.