Archers VS Assassins PvP

2»

Comments

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Assassin; Shadowjump -> Tackling slash -> puncture wound -> deep sting....spark burst/wolf emblen = Dead Archer.

You can't kite an assassin, get over it. Your better than us in PvE anyway.

Lol...

WoG + Spark = GG
    Go back to your oracles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I had level 70 archer to, get of your alt noob and shup.

good job.... o wait I have a lvl 95 archer

95>70 b:bye
  • Hichel - Harshlands
    Hichel - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    In the end, the best player should win. ^^
    Played 2 years and a half with Clerics
    Falken: Elf Priest(EP) lvl 98 PW-MY
    Hichel: Sacerdote lvl 93 PW-BR

To become an Assassin
    Hichel: Assassin for now Active.
  • Hippie - Harshlands
    Hippie - Harshlands Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I think its about balance archers are dominating in pvp (i mean most high ranked pvp players are archers) So now there sins to cut down the archers. And the sins will be destroyed by barbs. But why do u wanne kill sins annyway?

until like lvl80 they really dominate pvp, but after that they will start getting normal : )) and past 95 i think archers need pretty high refines to be decent.
    Nullum crimen sine lege.
  • Quizenbort - Dreamweaver
    Quizenbort - Dreamweaver Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    its pretty simple.. they teleport then stun you. Just break stun and hit 1000% evasion. 1,2shot = dead sin.
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I dunno about assasins pvp b:surrender I'm pve and hardly ever pk/duel , but my guess is that it woud be stun/freeze and malee attacks , since they get in close a lot
  • Eterniti - Lost City
    Eterniti - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Nice story to, won't work on assassin sorry kthxbai.

Um...as far as I remember, wings of grace makes you immune to any movement hindering debuffs.

Would you like to explain to me why that would not work?
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    OK COOL STORY!
    Wings of Grace -> LOL KITED

+1 b:cuteb:cute
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol...

WoG + Spark = GG
    Go back to your oracles.
    Um...as far as I remember, wings of grace makes you immune to any movement hindering debuffs.

Would you like to explain to me why that would not work?

if i'm fighting an archer they better hope they have already forced me to force stealth before they cast wings of grace =x

thou we do have a 4 seconds when maxed silence skill that only has an 8 second cool down to help keep us alive if we are can't stealth and an archer has WoG up
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I love PvP, and I love to duel or pk anyone I see that is near my level. And I always enjoy a good challenge.

I've dueled some Assassins a bit lower than me, and they put up a really good fight for their level, and I'm starting to get scared.

What if that Assassins was my level? Could they have pwned me easily? I tried pulling all my tricks out, Casting WoG, Holy pathing away then stunning, Extreme poison and other things but I can't help but think that Assassins will dominate us in PvP because we are squishy.

When they go invisible, I can't think of anything to counter it besides wait for them to attack me.

Anyone know a good tactic for killing assassins?

u ever tryed the genie freeze skill what is water element and work only from shorther than 6m?
    after that Wings of Grace?

or freeze and stun them attac with melee or metal skills?

or in close combat Thunder Shock + genie metal skill (what deal 2x more in ground and 3x more in close combat after base 1500 metal dmg?)
  • Death_Tide - Heavens Tear
    Death_Tide - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Lol...

WoG + Spark = GG
    Go back to your oracles.

We can waste your sparks with just Shadow Escape.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Point is, a fight between an archer and a sin would be over fairly quickly. Just as it is with archer vs archer, I imagine it would be roughly 80% luck 20% skill...

Archer can counter sin and vice versa if skills are timed correctly but chances are high that someone's gonna miss on a skill when 2 pure dex builds go against each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Point is, a fight between an archer and a sin would be over fairly quickly. Just as it is with archer vs archer, I imagine it would be roughly 80% luck 20% skill...

Archer can counter sin and vice versa if skills are timed correctly but chances are high that someone's gonna miss on a skill when 2 pure dex builds go against each other.

sometimes archer vs archer 1 hit too and sin dont have a tone hp too,both have high crit rate so really lucky think but i think everybody can take the freeze genie skill what freeze the target in close range because u can use when u are stuned too and u can breake the sins combo.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Get a veno to buff bramble. Watch Sins kill themselves.
  • Nizam - Raging Tide
    Nizam - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    ....and I'm starting to get scared.

Good.

10 chars
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Get a veno to buff bramble. Watch Sins kill themselves.

Bramble doesnt reflect dmg in PvP (only duals but that doesnt count). Get a Pys to buff you, their buff does reflect PvP dmg afaik.
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    sins are ****ing scary! im getting pwned by sins many lvls below me. its like they the new barb. b:shocked so i try to use my big purple thing, but i havent maxed it b:shocked
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    Bramble doesnt reflect dmg in PvP (only duals but that doesnt count). Get a Pys to buff you, their buff does reflect PvP dmg afaik.

veno have 2bramble. 2spark have 200%reflect but not in normal pvp, another 75%reflect, that not absorb nothing,maybe help in tick the **** charm but thats all.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Archers and assassins are exactaly the same, just use different weapons and the fight can always go either way. you just gotta choose if you like to go invis/shadowjump and fight up close, or have good self bufs and long range skills.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • Athena - Raging Tide
    Athena - Raging Tide Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Archers and assassins are exactaly the same, just use different weapons and the fight can always go either way. you just gotta choose if you like to go invis/shadowjump and fight up close, or have good self bufs and long range skills.

This is why people don't like you...
  • ElveZero - Harshlands
    ElveZero - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    This is why people don't like you...

More like your just another hater of someone being better than you.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    edited January 2010
    we cant rename the thread since i dont really see too much pvp comment instead "morty vs others or invers"?b:surrender

i hope dont will be closed because have alot off
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I think its about balance archers are dominating in pvp (i mean most high ranked pvp players are archers) So now there sins to cut down the archers. And the sins will be destroyed by barbs. But why do u wanne kill sins annyway?

archers dont dominate in pvp at end game so making another class thats stronger than them is just plain mean. and the high percent fo archers that are on the pvp list sit in lowbie areas and kill for their spots on the list. some dont though, but i've seen it alot.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.