Welcome Back Snowmen :)

123457»

Comments

• Shardyn - Harshlands
    Shardyn - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I logged in expecting to do some grinding, saw snow pouring down over Archosaur... and a big goofy grin spread across my face.

Thanks, devs :)

That was about my reaction as well. b:thanks
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Why do we love the snowmen so much lol xD all I'm getting are a ton of feul stones, but i cant stop killing them AHH!!! ive gotten 3 lvls on alts lol, got a 10-12, and a 18-19... only problem is i think the drop rates are worse than last year, any1 noticed? last year i was getting alot more cards and perfect stones and mirages and dice tickets than this year (btw still got those trusty dice tickets in my bank haha!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Markecgrad - Harshlands
    Markecgrad - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Old screens here: http://mmohut.com/review/perfect-world
    b:pleased
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Anyone think the GMs are mad at us? No announcement about the snowmen. Kinda feels like the silent treatment. Not all the Xmas stuff from last year is in, well only the snowmen in the cities are in. So any ideas as to whats going on?

P.S Can the GMs put in the old Xmas outfit from last year in the cash shop please? The first 3 servers were able to get the outfits last year.
  • GodsCaster - Heavens Tear
    GodsCaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Anyone else seen the Living Snowmen? Im in ether i see none .. ;(
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Is it just me or is the tamer quest and christmas tree event a myth, ive gone to archo/ether/lost/plume, each tamer has no quest to give me.. and i've seen no christmas trees either.. only a massacre of snowmen..? Anyone else seen the xmas tree/tamer quest?

its not a myth, it was here last year...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I was looking at old screenshots of the last christmas snowman event and I was exactly level 70 at the time lol.

slowest lvler i am x.x

i am only 98

dont do rebirth ...

wasnt 75 last yer.. but nearing it.. so we do level at something like the same rate.

BAck to topic

wait and see for the Xmas tree and the living snowmen.

Xmas tree gives the cards
    living snowmen only give one low level quest..and fast leveling for veno pets ^^

much more interesting things in the Xmas cards ;)
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2009

i really hate to say this, but no, its far from the same as last year. only the snowmen are back, and i think not as many at that. the christmas cards they drop are useless...the Santa and Christmas trees are not back. so no chance of getting a Christmas blessing tome this year. im so dissapointed, and so are my kids.

but if you go to play another PWD game, Jade Dynasty, there they are having a BEAUTIFUL Christmas celebration there! snow all over the main city, Christmas quests that give you stockings. tomorrow there will be snowball fights among players that will turn us into snowmen....lots of fun!
    (and to Spoons-this is a PWD game....it has to be ok to 'advertise" your own games here, i should think!)

mab59 wrote: »
    Thanks FoxRunning, what I wanted to ask + my grandkids would like it if it was the full event like last year - christmas trees, card quests, and how do we get the slingshots again please? By the way, had to laugh at the badly spelt and ungrammatical corrections in earlier posts. Lol, considered correcting the corrections but would take a whole page and be a waste of time. But please tell us if full Christmas event, as last year, will be on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Gandora - Harshlands
    Gandora - Harshlands Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2009

but if you go to play another PWD game, Jade Dynasty, there they are having a BEAUTIFUL Christmas celebration there! snow all over the main city, Christmas quests that give you stockings. tomorrow there will be snowball fights among players that will turn us into snowmen....lots of fun!
    (and to Spoons-this is a PWD game....it has to be ok to 'advertise" your own games here, i should think!)

I really hate thinking about how PWI is the only game that doesnt get a Xmas eventb:angry. I wish we would make it up in January. Maybe we can get 2010's Xmas event a 11 months early XD.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    do you mean the mini nivastock shieldbearers, with the huge clubs? those were the ones that were good for grinding pets on

Anyone else seen the Living Snowmen? Im in ether i see none .. ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear
    Imamandamnit - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I know, but this is the most flagrant example of people badmouthing with no reason, so I really am curious if any of those people will have the guts to quote their badmouthing post and than apologize for it in the forums.

Why? for calling people out to have the courage to apologize when they did something wrong?
    I am sure it was someone elses fault.. after all, it is always someone else's fault....

I'll do some instigating of my own,shut yer trap brown noser
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Laggggg Fest

Df
  • LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear
    LeroyJinkens - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    >.> sorry but i just wanted to rub it in >.>
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User