edited December 2009
    cant believe i read through 12 pages of konair and red blabbing b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukuyomi - Raging Tide
    Tsukuyomi - Raging Tide Posts: 1,065 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    omg thank you pwe.

i love this version of the game...really.
    P.S.F. (Professional Spamming Firm) Founder and actual Owner. b:cool
    P.S.F. actual members: BeingHope, Grippieluver, ShadowStorm, PsychicHarpy.

PM me to join my company.

I am known also as: KeyAxe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you like to download stuff?
    Go to directdownloadworld.com, the best!
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Wow...just wow. I have never seen such a display of greedyness and general ridicule as I saw a few minutes ago. Not only do people not want to let a level 4 hit a snowman but I had to challenge one to a dual just so the poor guy could. Seriously guys, it's a time for giving and sharing, not hording a grouping of pixels that drops a few items you can get by decomposing old equips. Shoot a few, move on to something else. Let others have a chance. Stop being a Scrooge.

Oh that's right. You, the level 30 archer who thought you were the best there is...remember how I creamed you and don't tell me your the "best class" again. b:chuckle

It does feel good to shut someone up once in a while and help out a new person.
  • Sealion_man - Dreamweaver
    Sealion_man - Dreamweaver Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Can somebody tell me what the xmas world cards are for? And what Santa does, I'm gonna try to find him now^^
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    fatboykkb wrote: »
    you should stop while you'r ahead.

*yawn* I'm home, in my jammies, and all comfortable! b:pleased

Okay, so where were we? Oh, yes. Harshlands? Hehe, PvP Server, without the PvP.

Also, if you're so sure, post on your main, then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • fatboykkb
    fatboykkb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who's illiterate? It's certainly not Konariraiden. Spell and grammar check programs exist for a reason. Maybe you should learn to use them since you don't seem to be able to write in English well enough on your own.
    would you like to correct where i was wrong please? it seems you have made a mistake another one of you'r idiot friends i suspect.

Can everyone who's spamming/trolling stop spewing **** in this thread. I'm trying to read and all of the distractions away from the thread's primary topic are annoying.

So did I! He tried to sell me stuff. I didn't realize Santa was in a business. I thought it was all good will. Guess I was way off.

you should stop while your way ahead because obvouisly your IQ is incredibly low.
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    *yawn* I'm home, in my jammies, and all comfortable! b:pleased

Okay, so where were we? Oh, yes. Harshlands? Hehe, PvP Server, without the PvP.
    your more than a idiot than i thought you were.
    Also, if you're so sure, post on your main, then.

no need to post on my main.
    edited December 2009
    you should stop while your way ahead because obvouisly your IQ is incredibly low.

You're just mad 'cause he's stylin' on you.
    no need to post on my main.

Then I will take that as a form of surrender. You see, here's the difference between you and me. I'm just doin' this for the hell of it. I don't need to "win" this argument at all...I just have to keep responding. At the end of all this, chances are I'll make a joke about it, we'll have a good laugh, then be good friends...just like the many other people I trolled throughout my time here.

b:victory

To friendship! Christmas! And DESU!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    Sacronox - Harshlands Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Would you like to correct where i was wrong please? It seems you have made a mistake another one of you're idiot friends I suspect. Not to mention that this sentence doesn't even begin to make sense...

You should stop while you're way ahead because obviouslyyour IQ is incredibly low.

-sigh- .
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    You're just mad 'cause he's stylin' on you.

no not mad and never will be at some random low IQ idiot.

Then I will take that as a form of surrender. You see, here's the difference between you and me. I'm just doin' this for the hell of it. I don't need to "win" this argument at all...I just have to keep responding. At the end of all this, chances are I'll make a
    bad joke about it, I will have a good laugh, then you will hate me....un-like the many other people I trolled throughout my time here.

To friendship that will never happen! Christmas! And DESU!

fixed it for you.
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    -sigh- .

since you wanna be that precise about it its you are an not just you are. i didn't capitalize where i was suppose to because i didn't feel the need to do so when the time comes i will untill then learn how to correct someone propperly. k?

EDIT:all the not to mention that the sentance dosn't make sense thing. your illiterate as well because if you read the things that i posted it would make sense geeze the illiteracy rate is going up the US government needs to act now to stop it from spreading.
    edited December 2009
    fixed it for you.

Aww...b...but it's Christmas...

b:sad

...don't gotta be a Scrooge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    Aww...b...but it's Christmas...

b:sad

...don't gotta be a Scrooge.

the pwi christmas event sucks so for me so far christmas sucks untill christmas day comes and hopefully my mom got my god dam credit with $500 on it so i can start oracling my accounts.
    edited December 2009
    the pwi christmas event sucks so for me so far christmas sucks untill christmas day comes and hopefully my mom got my god dam credit with $500 on it so i can start oracling my accounts.

Aww...well, I hope so, too.

*whisper* Don't go for the Oracles. Go for Anni Packs. You'll get hella' pro endgame gear.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009

Haha, an illiterate oracling noob who uses his mommy to get money =P

It would be worse if it wasn't true of so many people b:surrender
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    Haha, an illiterate oracling noob who uses his mommy to get money =P

It would be worse if it wasn't true of so many people b:surrender

i cought you when you didn't correct me correctly so you result to flaming im sorry my friend you have been beaten.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    i cought you when you didn't correct me correctly so you result to flaming im sorry my friend you have been beaten.

o.o there was a competition?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    Aww...well, I hope so, too.

*whisper* Don't go for the Oracles. Go for Anni Packs. You'll get hella' pro endgame gear.

well i planed on getting ym veno from 50-80 cause im tired of doing quest and i need my giene to get up. was allso thinking of oracling my cleric to 60 or 70 cause clerics r ftw.
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    clerics r ftw.

I agree with this, keep it up and you might win.
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    o.o there was a competition?

yes but you were never even a player.

YOU HAVE BEEN32111-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Red-X-And-Rejected-Stamp-On-A-White-Background.jpg
    edited December 2009
    well i planed on getting ym veno from 50-80 cause im tired of doing quest and i need my giene to get up. was allso thinking of oracling my cleric to 60 or 70 cause clerics r ftw.

If you're using a Veno, I'd also get a Herc/Nix, too, if you haven't yet.

Also, if you can, I'd start working on a Barb. Then, if you have more than one computer, you can totally solo Cleric/Barb style.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    yes but you were never even a player.

YOU HAVE BEEN32111-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Red-X-And-Rejected-Stamp-On-A-White-Background.jpg

Then how did you win? b:surrender You can't beat someone who isn't even playing....
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    If you're using a Veno, I'd also get a Herc/Nix, too, if you haven't yet.

Also, if you can, I'd start working on a Barb. Then, if you have more than one computer, you can totally solo Cleric/Barb style.

i have a leve 21 barb but it takes to dam long to level so i can't even bother getting it to level 30 and i only have 1 computer and i found this person in west arch with catshop up selling 5k nix feathers for 700ea lol they are bad at math but i guess it happens sometimes.
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    Then how did you win? b:surrender You can't beat someone who isn't even playing....

i never said i won but there was between me and someone eisle and not you.
    edited December 2009
    i have a leve 21 barb but it takes to dam long to level so i can't even bother getting it to level 30 and i only have 1 computer and i found this person in west arch with catshop up selling 5k nix feathers for 700ea lol they are bad at math but i guess it happens sometimes.

Hehe...hella' deals. I love it when that happens.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    o.o fatboykkb... you're falling behind in the posts... If you can't keep up then I am afraid you'll never win.....

<--- still wondering what the competition is...
    You implied I was playing... so yeah... first you say I am, then you say that I'm not?
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    o.o fatboykkb... you're falling behind in the posts... If you can't keep up then I am afraid you'll never win.....

<--- still wondering what the competition is...

You implied I was playing... so yeah... first you say I am, then you say that I'm not?

since when was this a post competition?
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    since when was this a post competition?

I never knew what the competition was in the first place Q_Q

Does this mean that I'm a player again? b:cry
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
  • fatboykkb
    edited December 2009
    I never knew what the competition was in the first place Q_Q

Does this mean that I'm a player again? b:cry no sorry you missed that chance

<training his level 13 wizzy atm and its really boring...
  • Sacronox - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    <training his level 13 wizzy atm and its really boring...

>_< Wiz is my preferred class......... tis not boring...
    4x sin - Sacronox
    3x psy- Aegento
    5x wiz- Kimbley
    3x ea - Mavado

Raging Tides-
    3x cleric- Ishmael
This discussion has been closed.