Options
124»

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    stupid people don't count >=[
    and if i see a psychic with defense voodoo i'm not going to just stand around while they cast 2 spark skills on me

because in the unwritten rules you don't use pots in a duel
    this your first mmorpg?

1st rule of economics and charting human behavior....people are dumb lol why do you think the prisoners dilema works?

and sadly drk is a student of wizzeled...if admitidly better at the class...but also poorer so had to learn i suppose...*yanks practice arrows out of me back* ...their starting to hurtb:sad
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    1st rule of economics and charting human behavior....people are dumb lol why do you think the prisoners dilema works?

and sadly drk is a student of wizzeled...if admitidly better at the class...but also poorer so had to learn i suppose...*yanks practice arrows out of me back* ...their starting to hurtb:sad

lol so drk is going to spend thousands of dollars on gear and oracles get to level 100 get bored sell his account for 6 grand xD?
  • Myerling - Sanctuary
    Myerling - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im sure the amount he spent on his **** was wayy more than 6 grand...but ya, my thoughts exactly...

i wouldn't be bored w/ a 10x char tho...then again he chose to do it on a PvE server, and was enough of an **** to get kicked from every tw fac. his fault entirely
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    im sure the amount he spent on his **** was wayy more than 6 grand...but ya, my thoughts exactly...

i wouldn't be bored w/ a 10x char tho...then again he chose to do it on a PvE server, and was enough of an **** to get kicked from every tw fac. his fault entirely

i have nu idea how much i spent on the char, i just know he sold it for 6grand lol