Comments

• Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    yaaayx epic fail thread again
  • Noobphychic - Dreamweaver
    Noobphychic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    if anyone was confused as much as i was, Soul burn doesn't do the dmg your Soul Force is at, its over all dmg will be the number of your Soul Force over a few hits.
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    Amouriv - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so many lvl 50-80 psychics, must resist the temptation to stand at the oracle spot for 12 hours b:cryb:surrender
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    Falacer - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    so many lvl 50-80 psychics, must resist the temptation to stand at the oracle spot for 12 hours b:cryb:surrender

after lvl 50 I go camp oracle n00bs b:chuckle

Fear de arcane ninja b:shocked
    Falacer Permitted ZZig into faction

Falacer: Welcome ZZig :D

ZZig has left the faction

Falacer: You biitch.
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    If they nerf soulburn I'm rerolling a wizzy on lost city. b:surrender

• Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    for the final time, they arent going to nerf it. If they nerf psy, it wouldnt be worth playing since its already a meh class.
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    for the final time, they arent going to nerf it. If they nerf psy, it wouldnt be worth playing since its already a meh class.

Eh, we hit hard?

but we're freaking marshmellows at the same time ):

• Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    guys, soulburn isnt ur only powerful skillb:surrender so all this talk of "if they nerf soulburn im quitting my psy" is kinda redundant o-o. why rely on one skill anyway that seems to only work on one target lol.

the more u think about it, the more u realize that soulburn is powerful but it wont be very usefull unless ur fighting someone 1v1.
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    guys, soulburn isnt ur only powerful skillb:surrender so all this talk of "if they nerf soulburn im quitting my psy" is kinda redundant o-o. why rely on one skill anyway that seems to only work on one target lol.

the more u think about it, the more u realize that soulburn is powerful but it wont be very usefull unless ur fighting someone 1v1.

Well please oh expert of psychics, whats the most powerful skill of psychics? b:thanks

• Avaricious - Dreamweaver
    Avaricious - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Well please oh expert of psychics, whats the most powerful skill of psychics? b:thanks

Red Tide obviously :P
    "Avaricious often implies a pathological, driven greediness for money or other valuables and usually suggests a concomitant miserliness."
  • Amouriv - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Eh, we hit hard?

but we're freaking marshmellows at the same time ):

its called arcane armor?
    edited December 2009

u stil have ur lvl 59 skills such as red tide which will prove to be better overall for soulburn... soulburn only last 8 sec at MAX lvl (5.3 secs at lvl 1) with 30 sec cooldown. u cant rely ENTIRELY on that skill. u will fail as a psychic if u rly 100% on that skill infact. that was the point i was trying to make mr smartassb:chuckle
  • Falacer - Harshlands
    edited December 2009
    u stil have ur lvl 59 skills such as red tide which will prove to be better overall for soulburn... soulburn only last 8 sec at MAX lvl (5.3 secs at lvl 1) with 30 sec cooldown. u cant rely ENTIRELY on that skill. u will fail as a psychic if u rly 100% on that skill infact. that was the point i was trying to make mr smartassb:chuckle

Oh yes mr. Expert b:thanks

You on psychic forum cuz...

w8 why you on psychic forum again? O.O

edited December 2009
    Oh yes mr. Expert b:thanks

You on psychic forum cuz...

w8 why you on psychic forum again? O.O

cuzt i have a psychic and a sin...?b:bye

o ya, dont forget about soul of retaliation.
  • HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear
    HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    soulburn will get nurfed for being the most OP skill in the game. reason why, i shot a lvl 75 psy once as a 85 archer and hit myself for 2.6k..... (still beat him twice)

if this skill dosnt get nurfed then the GMs better get ready for the QQ about this skill on the forums.
  • Furex - Lost City
    Furex - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    HiddenBIade can you stop joking? You forgot about bm and barb genie skill which kill one shot all arcane.
  • HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear
    HiddenBIade - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    theres a differnce between hitting someone and killing yourself then being 1 hit by someone else.

Venos Hood has been nurfed in pk so i expect to see soulburn to be nurfed too.

any skill that makes the target kill them self is op and shouldnt be alowed to return that much damage
  • Titan_itachi - Raging Tide
    Titan_itachi - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    first of soul burn does as much damage as your soul force which is the most special thing about psychics taken that no other class has it and that it affects 4 of your skills also soul force is raised by leveling or refining equipment so the higher your level and the refining of your equipment the better those 4 skills become .then again you already know that psychics have 5 aoe skills (i know aqua cannon suck )still you have Glacial Shards which has 44% on its first level to immobilize your target and the mobs around him also Sandburst Blast reduce accuracy and can be really helpful skill against barbs and bms since they are not dex based builds these aoes dont even use chi as most of your skills as for your 59 ultimate aoes though i havent tried them myself but according to skill description the earth aoe stuns the target and the water cause bleed effect so even without soul burn at all i still like my psychic and wont reroll as a wizard b:victory
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    funny thoing is , noone didnt get the skills right yet .. still everyone is qqing

gogo more qq - dont even try to find somethings out urself - dont even try to play the game for urself - read the posts from some oralcers and qq --- best thing u can do
    irony off - having a vomit now

dont let this game be runied by those qq hamsters running around , THIS IS NOT FRKING WORLD OF BLIZZARD
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Behold~ The Power of "Purge" :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KaruusPsy - Heavens Tear
    KaruusPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    For the people still wondering what the skill actually does heres a ****ty guide :D.

2010-01-0207-13-13.jpg

The 8863 damage would obviously depend on which voodoos you had on and what lvl the mob is compared to you. Hope i helped someone :D
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    I just oneshotted myself when i attacked a psychic friend of mine with this >_< And he's 5 levels lower than me >____<
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Behold~ The Power of "Purge" :p

The buffs that can be purged that a Psychic has are Psychic Will, Tide Spirit, and the Voodoos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anymuh - Heavens Tear
    Anymuh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Didn't make it to read all the posts, but newest discovery, it works on veno pets in PvP, and it looks like it is the promised "pet killer" from pre release...

Tried it on a 69 shikou valorian, and it 2 shot itself... gotta find a nix now <.<
  • Swdgy - Heavens Tear
    Swdgy - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    soulburn is like a 8 seconds silence in pvp... as long as the other player is somewhat not **** and can see the 2.1 channel, 1.0 cast and a giant skull popping out of their character ._. pretty decent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] yay :) ^.^
    stuffed a bunch of my favorite animes into 1 signature lolz
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is the damage physical or magical, in regards to defense reduction? I haven't seen that come up, and it doesn't seem clear in the skill description
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Anymuh - Heavens Tear
    Anymuh - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Is the damage physical or magical, in regards to defense reduction? I haven't seen that come up, and it doesn't seem clear in the skill description

Soulforce translated into physical attack - targets physical defense = soulburn damage per "hit"
  • razva
    razva Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Haha I was informed by a psy friend he tested soulburn in pvp, and he dueled a cleric, the soulburn even hit the cleric when he tryed to heal himself o.o