Options

Comments

• Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Confound - Harshlands
    Confound - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Holding down control does work...

What's broken is that you can't press any of the F keys, instead you have to actually click the skills.

Go try it for yourself.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Holding down control does work...

What's broken is that you can't press any of the F keys, instead you have to actually click the skills.

Go try it for yourself.

I'm working on getting someone to verify this, because it seems like if this was true for everyone there would be more than one person posting about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The entire game client now crashes moments after I log on my psychic. Happened 3 times already and I can't figure out why. I was able to play her just fine until now. Haven't tried to log on my assassin yet.

EDIT: Asn worked fine. I lowered the graphic settings and was able to log on my psychic. Weird.
  • LadyFianait - Dreamweaver
    LadyFianait - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I, like many, made a new char when TB launched. The problem occured when I logged back onto my main today(12/20/09), I experienced the disapearing genie glitch and even worse my Aerogear has totally disapeared!b:cry I am a lvl 45 Veno, and I had the Stash Box lvl 40 Mantaray- the purplish one. No, I didn't sell it or trade it or anything else, so don't ask. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or not, and I don't remember if I left my Veno flying when I had logged out last before the expansion debuted. I'm so very sad that I can no longer fly! I don't want to have to purchase another flyer through the NPC or the Cash Shop either.
    We Are Recruiting: On The Dreamweaver Server: Fly Away Home To Zion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contact Us Through PM: On Forum Or In Game: We Want To Hear From You
    Apply To Zion On Our New Forums: www(dot)zion(dot)shivtr(dot)com
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I, like many, made a new char when TB launched. The problem occured when I logged back onto my main today(12/20/09), I experienced the disapearing genie glitch and even worse my Aerogear has totally disapeared!b:cry I am a lvl 45 Veno, and I had the Stash Box lvl 40 Mantaray- the purplish one. No, I didn't sell it or trade it or anything else, so don't ask. I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or not, and I don't remember if I left my Veno flying when I had logged out last before the expansion debuted. I'm so very sad that I can no longer fly! I don't want to have to purchase another flyer through the NPC or the Cash Shop either.

Aren't the stash box ones only for one week?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Confound - Harshlands
    Confound - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm working on getting someone to verify this, because it seems like if this was true for everyone there would be more than one person posting about it.

OK, no problem. I tried in on my archer too, same problem. I don't see why it would just be my client though.

For anyone who wants to test it, the problem is when you have protections on and use the Ctrl button to remove the protections to attack. If you press any of the F hotkeys (F1-F8) the attack/spell won't work. A simple test would be trying this on a pillar in an instance if you want to be safe.
  • Tidelord - Dreamweaver_1386746192
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Genies dissapearing was also a problem before the epansion, at least for me, just uneauip ur genie, re-equip it and most of the time ur genie is visible again.
  • LadyFianait - Dreamweaver
    LadyFianait - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aren't the stash box ones only for one week?

I don't know, are they? Does anybody know... that would sure explain things.
    We Are Recruiting: On The Dreamweaver Server: Fly Away Home To Zion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Contact Us Through PM: On Forum Or In Game: We Want To Hear From You
    Apply To Zion On Our New Forums: www(dot)zion(dot)shivtr(dot)com
  • chaosempress
    chaosempress Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The entire game client now crashes moments after I log on my psychic. Happened 3 times already and I can't figure out why. I was able to play her just fine until now. Haven't tried to log on my assassin yet.

EDIT: Asn worked fine. I lowered the graphic settings and was able to log on my psychic. Weird.

i have the same problem! did u get an error like on my printscren? (look at page 1 or two of this discussion)
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Map does not work properly on widescreen monitors, cannot teleport to Tideborn area

I've had this ever since I got a widescreen laptop in like June, seems no matter what mode I use it cuts of the top and bottom of the maps. A pain when I wanna tele to misfortune or fish place, expecially when I get a bug report from ajusting the screen size ^.^

Never thought of it as a bug, just my laptop not liking pwi.
  • Valletta - Dreamweaver
    Valletta - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

LOST GONE WILD!?!?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Red can be good, Blue can be bad. Never be confused by the two colours of rivalry" - General Summer.

"When I look out to see the movements of the wraiths, I usually see something... Something that is attacking the invaders... I think some wraiths are on our side as well... I shall call them, the rebel wraith." - Wraithhunter Hu.
  • whantplay2
    whantplay2 Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    into tideborn islands, when night go up, i dont see anything. Every is black.
    I push system button, change gamma color, apply, confirm, and....i dont see any change into gamma screen color.
    b:surrender

(Tideborn night is more black respect Archosaur map)
    perfectworldcommy.blogspot.com
  • Misha_L - Heavens Tear
    Misha_L - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The game gets very slow and the video gets very choppy when flying over Dragonfang Village. I am using a 3ghz I7 with 12 gigs of memory width a DX11 video card so computer should not be the issue. I have no problems in Arch or City of Raging Tides.

I can not access the northern or southern teleports due to the map on a 1920 x 1080 monitor cutting off the top and bottom of the map.
  • Starssha - Dreamweaver
    Starssha - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Anyone notice the first Suppy Stash at lvl 5 is messed up for sins? You cant use the wepon till you are lvl 10b:shocked
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aadi,

I would just like to update you re: one of the points I mentioned earlier in the thread regarding:

-Lochmur Guardian Beast does not give quest drop required

Below I have quoted the contents of my post in it.

In short, you can get the quest drop if you solo the monster outside of a squad and / or do 50% or more of the damage to it.

Apologies for any erroneous information supplied before.

Regards.
    I just wanted to say that I did what some of the other posters have suggested and fought the monster outside of a squad with a cleric healing.

A few other folks attacked the monster but I did the majority of the damage i.e. aggro was on me.

Once the monster was killed, I got the drop needed for the quest.

I would have appreciated it if the requirements to complete this quest were made more clear i.e. have to solo it outside of a squad and / or do the most damage to the monster.

I would however say that I didn't read the dialogue boxes too closely leading up to acceptance of the quest so there is the possibility that that detail was contained there and if that being the case, that would have been my mistake and obviously would accept responsibility for my part in it.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Panthalassa - Dreamweaver
    Panthalassa - Dreamweaver Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Anyone notice the first Suppy Stash at lvl 5 is messed up for sins? You cant use the wepon till you are lvl 10b:shocked

It's the same for psychics.
    Also Known As: Sora_Kaiyou

I got tired of my avatar not showing up. b:sad
  • Matsuhara - Dreamweaver
    Matsuhara - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dont know if someone already mention this but there a weird line graphic on my tideborn wings, not only from my lv 30 npc wings but also on boutique wings Solemn Feathers and Supply Stash wings, here is the screenshot b:surrender

a1.png
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/2009-12-22-12-37-20.jpg

The Rainbow Cloud wings (+3.2) for Tideborn race shows up as Spectral Haze (the same name as the free .50 wings I believe).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ninnynoob
    ninnynoob Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    im having the black screen flicker and it is impossible to play with this problem hopefully this will be patched soon
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the feedback, updated. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    When I wear my lowbie tideborn armor and im running along, sometimes it glitches and i can see my tideborns underwear. Its not a big deal now that I have fashion, i just thought it was funny and a bit weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    i have the same problem! did u get an error like on my printscren? (look at page 1 or two of this discussion)

No. The client closed completely and a crash/bug report window appeared.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aadi - i've just noticed your new sig...

I approve this message.... b:chuckle

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aadi - i've just noticed your new sig...

I approve this message.... b:chuckle

Regards.

b:heart

Updated b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hmm...

- female TideBorne can't properly pet Barbs in their "True" Form
    - trying to hide all interface won't work right away after hiding all interface, taking a snapshot, then attempting to do it again
    - the Cleric's 1 hour magic defense buff is cut short

...are the only ones I can think of.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Linitus - Raging Tide
    Linitus - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I dont know if anyone else has this problem but, all the Tideborn on my screen they are bald. I mean i didn't mind at first but now its just annoying but when i play my assassin its fine i can see the hairs the only thing i haven't done on the assassin is put performance mode on.
  • Furtive - Heavens Tear
    Furtive - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I have noticed some skills which have light blue in some parts of the description but yet they dont change when you level them. For example, the skill wolf emblem at lvl 1 lasts 30 seconds and is in light blue, but at level 2 it also lasts 30 seconds, dont know if it is a bug or shouldnt be written in light blue. It also happens wiht windspush adn some other skills.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Updated, thank you. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    Serrinity - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I discovered another rather interesting, though minor, glitch. Twice yesterday I squaded with a female cleric. So the icon with her health bar with the health bars of the rest of the party showed her icon as red, because she was a female. When I opened up the map to see how close she and the others were, it showed her cleric icon on the map as the green blue for a male cleric. It was a different cleric each time. One around level 20 on my barb and another that was level 80 who helped my psychic. The same thing happened both times.
    Leader of EdensStar
This discussion has been closed.