Why does PWE hate venos?

Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
First off this is just a bored stupid thread that is just me bein silly.
Why is the game trying to get rid of venos?
Not my fault they messed up when they created us.
I can go all day without anything equipped and still grind/farm better than any other class armed with nothing but water for my tamed pet. With the new class letting everyone play as a lazy veno and jonsey blessin, more of a course for venos, the game is trying to get players away from venos.
I left the game many times for many reasons but realized that most on line games are basically the same but wrapped differently so i came back , again, because of the size and graphics is by far one of the best ones out there that is free to play. Plus i look darn good too.
ok if u read all this than u r more bored than me, i had time to kill while i flew between mining locations.
ta ta all and fight the good fight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
Post edited by Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide on

Comments

• ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Venos are boring anyway...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Pixi - Momaganon
    Pixi - Momaganon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They hate us cuz we're hot.b:chuckle
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If you not realize PWE hate all magic classes. Nothing new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kreuz - Raging Tide
    Kreuz - Raging Tide Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No offence, but i don't understand your text lol.

Will just refere to the topic-title.

I for myself like venos. Thats all.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Venos by far are the ugliest female class in the game when it comes to customization.

Female Hotness list goes something like this.This is based on moaning(stretch if you want to be technical >->) emotion and customization :P.

Clerics

Archers

Wizards

Mystics

Assassin

Psychics

Seeker

Blademaster

Venos <----See your at the bottom D:.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    After reading your thread description thing I was more confused on what this thread was about than i had been before reading it.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I can go all day without anything equipped and still grind/farm better than any other class armed with nothing but water for my tamed pet. With the new class letting everyone play as a lazy veno and jonsey blessin, more of a course for venos, the game is trying to get players away from venos.
    I left the game many times for many reasons but realized that most on line games are basically the same but wrapped differently so i came back , again, because of the size and graphics is by far one of the best ones out there that is free to play. Plus i look darn good too.
    ok if u read all this than u r more bored than me, i had time to kill while i flew between mining locations.
    Looks like we're in agreement about something.

Veno's have long been ahead of other classes in having the opportunity to solo significantly more stuff than other casters, and having more flexibility than other casters to wear different types of armor, and do different types of damage (plus the only caster class to have both magic and physical bonuses to spark). I can only think for someone to think veno's have it the worst off.. they must really suck as playing one.
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i have never been hated by good squads
    sage amp, purge, myriad raimbow fox and human (100% mag and/or phys debuff randomly), evasion debuff(some say broken), channeling debuff (dosent work on all bosses) , debuff pet and genie
    i may not DD as much as other classes but i sure as hell make them Shine b:cool

the problem is there are a lot of lazy venos out thereb:surrender
    whenever i go to open nirvy i always amp and miryad the first boss so they se they can do it a lot faster throwing a bit of publicity for all veno kind b:victory
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011

You think they hate Veno's? Try Barbs:
    -Can't wear head/hair fash
    -Can't tank @ end-game (unless 5aps)
    -Extremely limited character customization
    -No fash looks "good" on a Barb
    -Won't be able to enter new Nirvana instance due to not being a caster
    -Isn't wanted in "most" end-game squads, unless -int build
    -Limited AoEs, low damage output and slow attacks if not -int build

Barbs are mainly wanted for FF 75-95. After that, they are the "trash" of the server, and get thrown around and not wanted in most squads for anything. While I don't have this issue personally, because I form my own squads; many people aren't allowed to enter instances w/ most squads, if they aren't a -int build Barb.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You think they hate Veno's? Try Barbs:
    -Can't wear head/hair fash
    -Can't tank @ end-game (unless 5aps)
    -Extremely limited character customization
    -No fash looks "good" on a Barb
    -Won't be able to enter new Nirvana instance due to not being a caster
    -Isn't wanted in "most" end-game squads, unless -int build
    -Limited AoEs, low damage output and slow attacks if not -int build

Barbs are mainly wanted for FF 75-95. After that, they are the "trash" of the server, and get thrown around and not wanted in most squads for anything. While I don't have this issue personally, because I form my own squads; many people aren't allowed to enter instances w/ most squads, if they aren't a -int build Barb.

sorry your experience isnt so good, but i love barbs in my squads xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Female Hotness list goes something like this.This is based on moaning(stretch if you want to be technical >->)

You......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I LOVE BEING A VENO!! If they tried to take the veno class out of the game, I would quit!!! I love my pets and work very hard on them. I also take a lot of pride in my character. Been working very hard to achieve a lot of stuff with my veno and spent a lot of time and money getting my Blazing Nix. I have an alt Mystic that I am never on and they are "the lazy version of a Veno." They don't spend hours lvling their pets like Venos do, because their pet lvls when they do. xDDD

I am very proud of my Veno and wouldn't want to be any other class. :-p
    edited July 2011
    venos Are Boring Anyway...

Not!!!!!
    edited July 2011
    Venos by far are the ugliest female class in the game when it comes to customization.

Female Hotness list goes something like this.This is based on moaning(stretch if you want to be technical >->) emotion and customization :P.

Clerics

Archers

Wizards

Mystics

Assassin

Psychics

Seeker

Blademaster

Venos <----See your at the bottom D:.

My Veno is HOT bet you're NOT!! XD
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Edit Button and multi-quote.

PLEASE learn to use them.
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I like veno. there so cute when there in fox shap and in meditate i just want to pet them. but i like there pets as will. the big yellow guy kicks butt on boss.b:shutup
  • Hellraisor - Heavens Tear
    Hellraisor - Heavens Tear Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Seeing the **** wiggle is what makes me love my veno.
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Um...what?
  • Doctorneo - Archosaur
    Doctorneo - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I LOVE BEING A VENO!! If they tried to take the veno class out of the game, I would quit!!! I love my pets and work very hard on them. I also take a lot of pride in my character. Been working very hard to achieve a lot of stuff with my veno and spent a lot of time and money getting my Blazing Nix. I have an alt Mystic that I am never on and they are "the lazy version of a Veno." They don't spend hours lvling their pets like Venos do, because their pet lvls when they do. xDDD

I am very proud of my Veno and wouldn't want to be any other class. :-p

My mystic would like to have a word with you. Can you give entire squad an absorb 600 damage shield complete with resistance buffs, lay down 2 types of AoE healing herbs, resurrect, and knockback in PvP? I didn't think so. We mystics work our butts off. We're not the "lazy version" of anything.
  • Love - Lothranis
    Love - Lothranis Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011

O.o If they hate veno's...then why is there a 50% sale off SoF/Feather packs
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have played nearly all the classes and mystic seems the same as veno until about lv50ish so if going based off creating a new character and running around for a good minute then it will appear to be the same but it is not toward the end.

That being said the only thing I could say that would make this thread even valid is the fact that the bramble,reflect and bramble hood do not function in PK but function in PK tournament, Theater of Blood and TW which makes no sense. The bramble buff could force melee classes to uh not kill your cleric or use expensive apoth to do so...
  • Lorann - Raging Tide
    Lorann - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol seems to be an ongoing discussion all over the place... I doubt PWE hate venos. :P If you weigh up all the pro's and cons between Venos and other casters it's pretty reasonably balanced. my only complaint is all the scarab skills look exactly the same just with variation on the colours and projection but nothing really to get my knickers in a twist about...

Yeah bored too.. xD
  • megaseeker
    megaseeker Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1. I dont hate venos.The single thing i dont like is that they are overpowered n boring -.-
    (yes human form skills are all the same just colour is different)
    2. There are lots of bad venos made just to farm TT or things like this so many of ppl are thinkin that all venos are bad, but they are not ._.
    3.(the barb)Man just get money buy a reset note -int gears n be a -int barb >_>
    5APS barbs are the strongest at high lvls ._.

So....conclusion: just be a cute n funny kitty n nobody will hate u ^_^
  • Erza - Lothranis
    Erza - Lothranis Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dont know about u guys, but HA veno end game with nix is still OP. Unless something has changed recently.
  • megaseeker
    megaseeker Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ow yeah....
    I forgot 5 aps veno+pet+the defense decreaser skills are OP -_-
    But all the game is made to PWE get as many money as they can so i dun think sumting will change -_-
    (trust me there is a reason for anything -_-)
  • Solowist - Harshlands
    Solowist - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yup! Ain't no piece of tail like a Veno! b:dirty
    edited July 2011
    My mystic would like to have a word with you. Can you give entire squad an absorb 600 damage shield complete with resistance buffs, lay down 2 types of AoE healing herbs, resurrect, and knockback in PvP? I didn't think so. We mystics work our butts off. We're not the "lazy version" of anything.

I was refering to the pets. We Venos work very hard when it comes to our pets, spending hours of leveling and sometimes a lot of time and money to get pets as powerful as the summons the brand new class, (Mystics) already have! The Mystics don't have to collect feathers and sof to get their powerful pets, and never have to level them either. I have a Mystic so I know. Lol!! I also help Mystics with my Veno get their Summons, which aren't really that hard to get. We Venos also have to pull Bosses and God forbid we accidently pull a mob, only to get Tar and feathered by the rest of the squad. There is a lot of demand for Venos too. b:bye
  • MsLeah - Sanctuary
    MsLeah - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Day when venos will have guaranteed spot in nirvana if they build like this

http://pwcalc.com/573fbdce1cb9fb8b

b:laugh
  • Ois - Lost City
    Ois - Lost City Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well person experience from yes not true
  • jackalyne
    jackalyne Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Veno's had there fun being the most OPed class for a while, after the release of Herc/Nix. so from me to you GTFO. =)