Top Tideborn Tracking

Comments

• Bartack - Heavens Tear
    Bartack - Heavens Tear Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just wanna say thank you to the OP and the rest of you oracle levelers and massive CS'rs. Your epeen and hard earned money is what lets me play this game for free. Enjoy yourselves, cause I sure enjoy fruits of your investments.
    b:thanks

(btw: I have been playing this barb for 11months, and proud of my low lvl lol)
  • Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lessee, 100, 99, 98, 97, 91, 88, 85, 81, and strangely enough, I don't remember having ever seen your name on a "You have been killed by" on any of the 4 I've pkd and TW'd on. And I see more than 150 non-vital quests in my find quest.

Aneurysmal u r the man ,,keep going,,u r my idol,,,i will cheer for u till u reach lvl 100 b:victoryb:bye

i love u man b:love
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    As said gratz on lv80, and plox be in Pk mode, i am tired of venos/bm/wizzies i want a fish to fry b:bye
    b:dirty
  • Xeiren - Heavens Tear
    Xeiren - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I feel so behind as a non-scarlet fruit or oracle user. b:sad
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just wanna say thank you to the OP and the rest of you oracle levelers and massive CS'rs. Your epeen and hard earned money is what lets me play this game for free. Enjoy yourselves, cause I sure enjoy fruits of your investments.

(btw: I have been playing this barb for 11months, and proud of my low lvl lol)

You're welcome.
    Aneurysmal u r the man ,,keep going,,u r my idol,,,i will cheer for u till u reach lvl 100

i love u man

LOL.

Done oracling for the moment, will just try to power level through frost and such to 90 for rebirthing.
    As said gratz on lv80, and plox be in Pk mode, i am tired of venos/bm/wizzies i want a fish to fry

Sorry, don't have the money to spend on angels after just tossing over 100m on oracles... Soon enough probably... Got a few more pre-made pieces to squirm into and a couple pieces to finish up before I'll consider myself ready in the 90s. But I'll duel people from time to time. (though it seems I can't kill a cleric fast enough yet... at least not a 90+ one)
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    b:bye Specialmats go back to your failed Wiz b:dirty

lol... you swear i would let you know who my assassin is. i'm gonna join tao. anyway all of you are fken stupid. he's gonna have 3 days less exp than everyone else at learning how to play tideborn. 3 days is seriously not gonna make any difference what so ever in 1 week.

p.s. neo i will kill you on my wizard just like i kill you on my veno
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I just lvled a wiz to lvl 43, I wanna skip those quests so a few oracles dont hurt. But oracle to 90? hell no... thats way too expensive.

You need to spend all your money on me not oracles b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol @ some people in this thread.

I bet most of you if you guys had the chance to "oracle, powerlevel" you'd guys would be on it with no complaints or second thoughts.
  • Nelae - Heavens Tear
    Nelae - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol @ some people in this thread.

I bet most of you if you guys had the chance to "oracle, powerlevel" you'd guys would be on it with no complaints or second thoughts.

And i say you are wrong, i know allot of ppl with z0mg so much cash who can oracle from lv1-90 but they dont b:bye
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol... you swear i would let you know who my assassin is. i'm gonna join tao. anyway all of you are fken stupid. he's gonna have 3 days less exp than everyone else at learning how to play tideborn. 3 days is seriously not gonna make any difference what so ever in 1 week.

p.s. neo i will kill you on my wizard just like i kill you on my veno

lol? the only time you killed me is when i have 10 mobs on me inside old ht. grats on that. b:victory and i will 1 shot your wizard trust me. b:bye
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    You're welcome.

LOL.

Done oracling for the moment, will just try to power level through frost and such to 90 for rebirthing.

Sorry, don't have the money to spend on angels after just tossing over 100m on oracles... Soon enough probably... Got a few more pre-made pieces to squirm into and a couple pieces to finish up before I'll consider myself ready in the 90s. But I'll duel people from time to time. (though it seems I can't kill a cleric fast enough yet... at least not a 90+ one)

nu nu nu oracles ftw ! rush lvl 100!... i wanna try you 1 vs 1 coz im almost sure wiz>psychic in 1 vs 1 pk mode...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2009

Who's going to take you to Rebirth? I've heard rainbow squad is currently broken in Gamma, but replies on that thread say Rainbow squad still works on Delta. Kinda dont see people rushing to take assasins or psychics on Rebirth & losing the Rainbow bonus.
  • Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Who's going to take you to Rebirth? I've heard rainbow squad is currently broken in Gamma, but replies on that thread say Rainbow squad still works on Delta. Kinda dont see people rushing to take assasins or psychics on Rebirth & losing the Rainbow bonus.
    My guess is, rainbow squad now works with the same principle: 6 players, all diferent classes. Wont matter which class they are.

I could be wrong, but i highly doubt they'll **** the tideborn on rebirth.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    My guess is, rainbow squad now works with the same principle: 6 players, all diferent classes. Wont matter which class they are.

I could be wrong, but i highly doubt they'll **** the tideborn on rebirth.

That assumes logic & reasoning. Unfortunately experience has shown me the logical things dont often end up being the way they actually pan out. I remember playing FFXI, new classes came out, they were never given there artifact II sets in DYnamis, eventually that was thrown into something else entirely.

Look at how assymetrically different the "FB"19 system was for tideborns? Not to mention many other aspects about them that are different or not filled out. What about the FB89 sage/demon skills? you think they'll remember to throw in books on those bosses in 89 & 99 for assasin & psychic? or will it be entirely different?

Unfortunately new classes often dont end up blending into older content very well on many MMORPGs, so cant assume how it will be, just have to wait & see how it actually is.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    That assumes logic & reasoning. Unfortunately experience has shown me the logical things dont often end up being the way they actually pan out. I remember playing FFXI, new classes came out, they were never given there artifact II sets in DYnamis, eventually that was thrown into something else entirely.

Look at how assymetrically different the "FB"19 system was for tideborns? Not to mention many other aspects about them that are different or not filled out. What about the FB89 sage/demon skills? you think they'll remember to throw in books on those bosses in 89 & 99 for assasin & psychic? or will it be entirely different?

Unfortunately new classes often dont end up blending into older content very well on many MMORPGs, so cant assume how it will be, just have to wait & see how it actually is.

The tideborns seem to be the only race with their own weapons also, that's hardly "fitting-in". I mean, all magic users can use all magic weapons, they just need the correct stat points. I understand why sins and psychics have their own class weapons, believe me, but so much for fitting in?
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Sgt Slaughter, do they let you into TWs yet?

Only every single week/TW for the past 8 months.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Specialmats - Heavens Tear
    Specialmats - Heavens Tear Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    lol? the only time you killed me is when i have 10 mobs on me inside old ht. grats on that. b:victory and i will 1 shot your wizard trust me. b:bye

i assure you wont. i may not be the best wizard but. i wouldnt lose to the likes of you.

i have 13k pdef and 12k mag attack. so unless you got clean sweep, and somehow manage to get close to me. i say its gg for you.

and i only give you 15 seconds to live against my veno.
    [your signature has been removed, please contact an admin for more information]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    The tideborns seem to be the only race with their own weapons also, that's hardly "fitting-in". I mean, all magic users can use all magic weapons, they just need the correct stat points. I understand why sins and psychics have their own class weapons, believe me, but so much for fitting in?

Can a BM use a slingshot? No.

Sidenote: Would a BM want to use a slingshot?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited December 2009

I've done complete rb delta with 2 bms, 2 clerics, 2 wizards, 2 archers and the rest of the squad mixed. Rainbow isn't neccessary, it's just a cushion that makes it easier. So, even if rainbow doesn't work, as long as there's a competant bm, barb, and cleric, if there's damage, tada, rb complete.

Fit in... Ok, I'll carry a magic sword when I'm wandering.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    I've done complete rb delta with 2 bms, 2 clerics, 2 wizards, 2 archers and the rest of the squad mixed. Rainbow isn't neccessary, it's just a cushion that makes it easier. So, even if rainbow doesn't work, as long as there's a competant bm, barb, and cleric, if there's damage, tada, rb complete.

Fit in... Ok, I'll carry a magic sword when I'm wandering.

O.o
    8+ Person Squad?
    AWESOME
    b:laugh
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    O.o
    8+ Person Squad?
    AWESOME
    b:laugh

That's read as:

"I've done a squad with 2 bms
    I've also done another squad with 2 clerics
    etc."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited December 2009
    nu nu nu oracles ftw ! rush lvl 100!... i wanna try you 1 vs 1 coz im almost sure wiz>psychic in 1 vs 1 pk mode...

Simple answer to this:
    If both players are equally geared, skilled, etc, yes, the wizard beats psychic 1v1.

Reasons:
    Earth shield - not only defends against the psychic's spammable line, but also the more spammable "ultimate" as well as the bleed of the water ultimate. The water line of skills is ultimately weaker than the earth.
    Black voodoo - Does make the psychic hit harder than a wizard, but also makes the psychic simultaneously more vulnerable
    White voodoo - the psychic's only real increase in defense also cripples the psychic simultaneously, I leveled it to 2 before I realized exactly how much it cripples them by level 10. Aka. it's better at level 1 than level 10 because the def and the atk levels change in the same direction rather than oppposites, if they change this, maybe it'll be good

Psychic is geared more heavily toward spreading the damage, they will be more useful in large scale pvp or TW than a wizard. They may make only one target more vulnerable, but their aoes are quicker to cast and quicker to recharge than a wizards. They're not going to replace the wizard but they will be able to improve what wizards are already doing and to take quicker more effective advantage of situations like a bm's heaven's flame where they can get both of their "ultimate" spells off whereas a wizard could only get 1 off before the curse effect wore off on the target.

Psychic weaknesses: several of their skills are on the same recharge, meaning you cast one, you cant' cast the other until both are recharged. Those skills recharges all equal the duration. If they're purged/purified whatever the case may be, they cannot be overwritten with the other.

Soul of Stunning vs Soul of Retaliation: single effect, 30 second shared recharge, can only cast on self
    Soul of Vengeance vs Soul of Silence: continuous effect for 180 seconds (unless purged), 180 second shared recharge regardless
    Diminished Vigor vs Empowered Vigor: 90 second shared recharge
    White Voodo vs Black Voodoo: 8 second recharge, self cast only, each overwrites the other.
    So, in reality the psychic only has 19 skills with 2 ways to cast 4 of them.
    Tide Spirit: Does not work with rainbow blessing, uses 2 sparks, massive channeling reduction, but weaker damage increase than using the sparks
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    So where are the lv 95 tideborns? Do they deal awesome damage? Is a lv 95 Psychic worth $2,500? How about 'sassins, they worth 2.5G's?

I've done complete rb delta with 2 bms, 2 clerics, 2 wizards, 2 archers and the rest of the squad mixed. Rainbow isn't neccessary, in fact it's **** (the Quincy kind, not the yuletide greetings kind) & probably the worst way to do rebirths before delta So, even if rainbow doesn't work, as long as there's a competant bm, barb, and cleric, if there's damage, tada, rb complete.

^ Fixed
  • Niefer - Heavens Tear
    Niefer - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    LMAO this is a funny post. so much flaming.

i actually KNOW who Aneurysmal is. very good friend of mine. he actually DOES have 8, 8x+ charaters AND........ has done all of his quest just not for this class.

I'm also his hero. fyi ;P
    edited December 2009

i actually KNOW who Aneurysmal is. very good friend of mine. he actually DOES have 8, 8x+ charaters AND........ has done all of his quest just not for this class.

Well, I hardly do the 90+ quests 80k reward/15m+ xp... not worth it.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Walfreen - Heavens Tear
    Walfreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited December 2009

i wish he was my friend too ,,he is so pro and rich ,,probely he own his own bank b:dirtyb:dirty
  • Giodia - Heavens Tear
    Giodia - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Simple answer to this:
    If both players are equally geared, skilled, etc, yes, the wizard beats psychic 1v1.

Reasons:
    Earth shield - not only defends against the psychic's spammable line, but also the more spammable "ultimate" as well as the bleed of the water ultimate. The water line of skills is ultimately weaker than the earth.
    White voodoo - Does make the psychic hit harder than a wizard, but also makes the psychic simultaneously more vulnerable
    Black voodoo - the psychic's only real increase in defense also cripples the psychic simultaneously, I leveled it to 2 before I realized exactly how much it cripples them by level 10. Aka. it's better at level 1 than level 10 because the def and the atk levels change in the same direction rather than oppposites, if they change this, maybe it'll be good

Psychic is geared more heavily toward spreading the damage, they will be more useful in large scale pvp or TW than a wizard. They may make only one target more vulnerable, but their aoes are quicker to cast and quicker to recharge than a wizards. They're not going to replace the wizard but they will be able to improve what wizards are already doing and to take quicker more effective advantage of situations like a bm's heaven's flame where they can get both of their "ultimate" spells off whereas a wizard could only get 1 off before the curse effect wore off on the target.

Psychic weaknesses: several of their skills are on the same recharge, meaning you cast one, you cant' cast the other until both are recharged. Those skills recharges all equal the duration. If they're purged/purified whatever the case may be, they cannot be overwritten with the other.

Soul of Stunning vs Soul of Retaliation: single effect, 30 second shared recharge, can only cast on self
    Soul of Vengeance vs Soul of Silence: continuous effect for 180 seconds (unless purged), 180 second shared recharge regardless
    Diminished Vigor vs Empowered Vigor: 90 second shared recharge
    White Voodo vs Black Voodoo: 8 second recharge, self cast only, each overwrites the other.
    So, in reality the psychic only has 19 skills with 2 ways to cast 4 of them.
    Tide Spirit: Does not work with rainbow blessing, uses 2 sparks, massive channeling reduction, but weaker damage increase than using the sparks

I think you got the wrong names.

Black is increasing damage and white is increasing in defence.

White Voodoo does have it's own uses. I tanked my Wolfkin (elite) at level 29.

It will allow off tank should things go wrong.
    edited December 2009
    I think you got the wrong names.

Black is increasing damage and white is increasing in defence.

White Voodoo does have it's own uses. I tanked my Wolfkin (elite) at level 29.

It will allow off tank should things go wrong.

thanks, corrected, I dont' really pay attention to the names, just positions on my bars and effects
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    If you supposedly TW and have never been killed by Kiyoshi, you are either lying or you're a scout.

I've never been killed by Kiyoshi, he's hit me, but never gotten the kill credit. Yaay, another person to have a vendetta against me now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    have i ever killed lyph? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]