Top Tideborn Tracking

Options
Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
edited January 2010 in Etherblade (West)
Well, since the top 50 isn't able to be viewed by race, we may as well make a thread here using your Tideborn Avatars if you consider yourself possibly top 50 material on Tideborn.

Right now, I know of 3 higher than me, one that was 80 about 2 hours ago, one that's 65, and the other unknown. So post!
Main:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alts:
Lypiphera 101 Cleric
Incompetance 100 Blademaster
MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
Post edited by Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Go outside and breathe some air.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Pointless thread, since atm it will be all oracle noob's.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think Enrage needs to start doing oracles again.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You really need a thread to figure out who buys the most oracles?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Aww, is somebody bitter? I've worked hard since the server opened to level other chars, so what if I choose to channel that effort into oracle grinding? I'm just curious who's ahead of me/near my level so maybe I could compare notes on things we've figured out about the class so we're not a load of noobs.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My prediction was that someone would reach 90 in 3 days...looks like I'm going to be right. Owell. Grats on skipping the game lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    My prediction was that someone would reach 90 in 3 days...looks like I'm going to be right. Owell. Grats on skipping the game lol.

There's already an 85 on LC b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    There's already an 85 on LC b:bye

2 days then, makes my prediction wrong, but it's certainly not better lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

i should be home in about 1 hour ... and i think ill park my veno at oracle spawn b:laughb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dodoran - Heavens Tear
    Dodoran - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:surrender I say let them skip the game they are going to figure out how to play their character no faster then I am without oracles. Its really not much different then playing a fake server with a character you have no clue about. Its still going to take quite a long time to figure out how to play properly b:victory and by that time I will be there too and pro as well.

Dodoran will rule you >:D
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    effort into oracle grinding

yes, must take a lot of effort to oracle grind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I agree with MsE on that lol oracle grind ain't no effort,but on the side note its his money and decision how he will spend it.
    P.S Dodoran has his point no matter how fast someone oracles you will need same amount of time to figure out how to play that class so i guess money wasted lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I just lvled a wiz to lvl 43, I wanna skip those quests so a few oracles dont hurt. But oracle to 90? hell no... thats way too expensive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yes, must take a lot of effort to oracle grind.

I'm tired, so sue me.
    I just lvled a wiz to lvl 43, I wanna skip those quests so a few oracles dont hurt. But oracle to 90? hell no... thats way too expensive.

Nah, stopping between 80 and 85. Then gonna have fun going backwards through stuff =D
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm tired, so sue me.

Nah, stopping between 80 and 85. Then gonna have fun going backwards through stuff =D

What are you going back to? After you out level a certain quest by 10 or so levels, they disappear and you can't do them ever again. And the game literally dies at 8x with nothing to do but farm. Speaking of which, from what i can tell of the sin's skills, they won't be needed much in rb. I guess its frost forever for you.
    So I would actually suggest you do yourself a favor and oracle to 95 or aleast 90. Since an 8x sins is pretty much the same as a level 8 sin... both will get 1 shotted. Well... the 8x can counter only to get 1 shotted on the next shot.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
    edited December 2009
    Options
    What are you going back to? After you out level a certain quest by 10 or so levels, they disappear and you can't do them ever again. And the game literally dies at 8x with nothing to do but farm. Speaking of which, from what i can tell of the sin's skills, they won't be needed much in rb. I guess its frost forever for you.
    So I would actually suggest you do yourself a favor and oracle to 95 or aleast 90. Since an 8x sins is pretty much the same as a level 8 sin... both will get 1 shotted. Well... the 8x can counter only to get 1 shotted on the next shot.

I'm a psychic. And yes, some quests can be outleveled, most of them, not. And from what I can tell of my skills, there's a great deal of benefit to having a psychic in rb. Frost, probably will do a bit of it to level from 8x to 90, but eh, doesn't really matter, considering I've played the game through a total of 8 times to level 8x and beyond (without oracling beyond level completion), so besides the Tideborn stuff (which I can make another new character to experience) I'm not missing out on anything I haven't seen before.

Anyhow, this Psychic needs some sleep...
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I'm a psychic. And yes, some quests can be outleveled, most of them, not. And from what I can tell of my skills, there's a great deal of benefit to having a psychic in rb. Frost, probably will do a bit of it to level from 8x to 90, but eh, doesn't really matter, considering I've played the game through a total of 8 times to level 8x and beyond (without oracling beyond level completion), so besides the Tideborn stuff (which I can make another new character to experience) I'm not missing out on anything I haven't seen before.

Anyhow, this Psychic needs some sleep...

Actually its most quest will be out leveled. Only certain vital ones can't... such as cult. So what... you have 8 different 8x that i can one shot? Little good that does. Aleast try to focus on 1 long enough for it to do any good.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Aadi - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Best.

Reply.

EVAR.

ಥ_ಥ

I try b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I try b:cute

b:cute

Still, I could care less about who is the highest-level Tideborn; oracled or not. The only thing they really get is bragging rights...and that really doesn't do much. So they get a little bit on internet fame...it really isn't that hard to get your name put out there, especially on this MMO. Like me, for example...I'm quite the childish troll, but when it comes down to it, I'm also very helpful and friendly to those who deserve it.

Plus, the only reason I'm not playing a Psychic now is because I'm waiting for all of this Tideborn Fish-Rush Hype to die down a little, so it could be a tad easier for me to get quests done and whatnot...not to mention to ease up the lag a bit. But when I do end up making a Psychic, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it questing, grinding; just like I did when I first joined this game with my Wizard.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Plz and ty.b:laugh

Oh well, back to the main topic, grats on skipping the game, not having fun with your psychic/assassin, skipping FBs, giving PWi your monies, uhhh noobing up a new character, skiping TT, etc. etc. ETC!

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited December 2009
    Options
    8 times to level 8x and beyond
    Actually its most quest will be out leveled. Only certain vital ones can't... such as cult. So what... you have 8 different 8x that i can one shot? Little good that does. Aleast try to focus on 1 long enough for it to do any good.

lessee, 100, 99, 98, 97, 91, 88, 85, 81, and strangely enough, I don't remember having ever seen your name on a "You have been killed by" on any of the 4 I've pkd and TW'd on. And I see more than 150 non-vital quests in my find quest.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2009
    Options
    lessee, 100, 99, 98, 97, 91, 88, 85, 81, and strangely enough, I don't remember having ever seen your name on a "You have been killed by" on any of the 4 I've pkd and TW'd on. And I see more than 150 non-vital quests in my find quest.

Since we're listing off random numbers... i got a few that i like to list... 1234, 134526, 2623, 72346, 135234, 2623, 252345.
    And whats the point of doing quest of such low level. Thats like me going to kill level 19 wolfkins all days. There really isn't any point for that. Just cause you see 150 quests, doesn't mean you didn't miss any.

• SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

If you supposedly TW and have never been killed by Kiyoshi, you are either lying or you're a scout.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Sgt Slaughter, do they let you into TWs yet?
    edited December 2009
    Options
    nah, last I checked, he's still only useful as a corpse
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    nah, last I checked, he's still only useful as a corpse

b:bye Specialmats go back to your failed Wiz b:dirty
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:bye Specialmats go back to your failed Wiz b:dirty

Rofl, I'm not Momento.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

• Absoluth - Heavens Tear
    Absoluth - Heavens Tear Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Guys, i dont see the reason to argue with oracle players. Its their money. If they want to burn it so they 'dont' have to play the game, then let them. Its no diferent from zhenning or buying anniv packs to gamble for best gear. It all means 1 thing: the easy path. They'll buy their levels, buy their end-game gear and then quit.

As for being 'noob', its not like a few days playing a new lv 90+ char wont get you in touch with every single skill it has. Wasting months going from 1~90 wont make you exceptional players. I met too many 90+ who played legit and fail miserably playing their role. Using the arguement "rushing oracles to high lv makes you noob" is an ignorant comment coming from pure jealousy.
    PWI:
    "Free to play. Pay to win"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]